Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dharam tried to concentrate on driving. He couldn't make any mistakes  now. Very soon, very soon all this will be over. He was so worried about everything that he almost didn't pay attention to the car that came out of the lane and sped away in the opposite direction. Something about the driver caught Dharam's attention. It was Karan but what was he doing here? Dharam knew he needed to get to Bhavani as soon as possible but seeing Karan there threw him . He decided to follow Karan. Maybe he could get Karan to help him in freeing Shravan. 
Karan drove to a dilapidated building and stopped. He jumped out of the car and went in. Dharam was shocked to hear a loud shriek from inside the building as he pulled up. 

"Nooo"

He hesitated for a few seconds and then ran inside as well.

Meera opened her eyes slowly. Her mouth was dry , she seemed to be gagged and her vision was blurred. How long was she out? She tried to move and realised that her hands were tied. Not just her hands , she seemed to be tied up to some sort of pillar. As her vision cleared she saw that she wasn't the only one tied up. She saw Shravan bound to a pillar as well. She realised they were in the temple and then she saw her. Bhavani! Sitting on a chair as if it was a throne. Meera tried to speak before realising that she was gagged. She felt frustrated. Where was Dharamji? And was that Vidhya? . Vidhya,  who was supposed to be dead. She was lying on the floor but Meera could see that she was alive. She was so relieved she could feel tears of joy flow down her cheeks. VIDHYA WAS ALIVE,!

Dharam was shocked at the sight he saw. Three people lay on the floor, not sure if they were dead or alive. Karan was slapping a fourth man repeatedly asking him about the girl. What girl? Dharam was about to go to him when he heard Karan say to the man.  " Your job was just to safe guard Vidhya and keep her alive. What do you mean some goons came and took her?"

Dharam stepped back in shock. KARAN HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH VIDHYA!" He felt the rage boiling inside him. The snake. He had thought Karan was his friend. He looked and around and found a rod. He was going to break Karan's head today. He walked towards him and just as he lifted the rod, his phone rang

Bhavani was angry. Dharam should have been there by now. Where was he? Did he not care about his family? She was going to call him. The phone kept ringing but no one answered. NO, NO, NO . This wasn't what she planned. She walked over to Meera . She removed the rag from her mouth. Meera started coughing and tried to say something and Bhavani looked on and smirked. " Looks like your Dharamji has abandoned you. He is not even answering his phone" 

" You don't know my Dharamji. If he said he will be here to save his family, then he will be here." Meera managed to say while struggling for breathe. When she finally could, she screamed. "Help, someone help us"

Bhavani looked at her and started laughing. "Who do you think will help you?. Everyone here belongs to me. Look around. I will give Dharam another 15 minutes. If he is not here then, I will start killing you one by one" 

Karan was shocked by the noise of the ringing phone and even more so to see Dharam. How did he get here? All his plans seemed on the verge of failing. No. He couldn't allow that.             " Dharam, listen to me.  I am not your enemy. Bhavani is. I know. She trapped me too. Look, I will give you the details later but now we have to save your family."

The phone kept ringing. They both knew it was Bhavani.

" Look Dharam, I know it's hard for you to believe. But right now you don't have a choice. We need to be together or Bhavani will win. "

Dharam was in no mood to listen to Karan and punched him hard on the face. For the next few minutes they were madly fighting with each other. Karan could feel Dharam getting the better of him, all those years training as a wrestler was helping him.  Karan did not want to lose, not just yet. When getting his Meera seemed so close. And Meera would never forgive him if something happens to Dharam at his hands. He had to get Dharam to Bhavani.

" Dharam, just..just give me one minute. I will show you I am not at fault here. I was only trying to help you and your family. Look at my phone. Vidhya is alive. My people managed to save her from Bhavani and was keeping her safe here. Please, trust me."

He managed to take his phone and show Dharam the evidence. 

" Look, we have no time to waste. The longer we spent fighting each other, Bhavani will do something. Let's go now"

All Dharam wanted to do was save his family and right now Karan seemed his best bet. Reluctantly he followed Karan out of the building and got into his car. He turned to Karan.  

" This doesn't mean I trust you. I will have to hear the truth from Vidhya."

' only if she makes it out of there alive' Karan thought to himself while he nodded solemnly.

Bhavani turned to her goon . " Bring her here" she nodded towards Vidhyaji . " I will start with her.  When Dharam finally gets here I will give him the privilege killing either his wife or his son. " 

" Bhavani, no, please don't hurt my sister." 

" She is not your sister Meera. She is your daughter in law. Remember how the babies were swapped. You have a brother now." Bhavani smirked.

" I don't care if she is not my blood. I have always loved her as my sister. And I will continue to do so" 

" Ok then, I will spare her, but you will have to die.  And before you do , you will convince Dharam to accept me as his wife and give me all the love that I deserve. You do that and I will spare both Shravan and Vidhya." Meera stared at Bhavani. She could see the madness in her eyes. How did Bhavani even think Dharamji would love her? Even if she killed Meera, he will not give his heart to anyone else.Even if she made him promise, he wouldn't be able to do that, he would rather die. But Meera knew that Bhavani will not understand any of this. And she needed to stall her somehow till Dharamji reached there. 

" I agree to your condition. I will convince Dharamji. But you need to free Vidhya and Shravan right now."

Bhavani was surprised. But then she knew Meera was impulsive and easily manipulated. " Ok, I will free Vidhya. But Shravan will only be free after Dharam has married me again."

She asked her man to untie Vidhya. 

" Di, what are you doing? You can't agree to this craziness. "

" Vidhya, you need to go right now. I know what I am doing. I have been the cause of pain for my family for a long time. I have a chance to do something good finally." Tears ran down Meera's cheeks.

" But Papaji, he can't live without you. What about Ahem and Medha? "

" He will have to learn. And the kids have you.. " Vidhya was shocked at the steeliness in Meera' s tone. She looked at her sister and knew that Meera will not change her mind. She looked at Shravan still unconscious, Meera tied up and her blood boiled . She lunged at Bhavani. 

Bhavani raised the pistol.

BANG! 

Vidhya fell down. Meera screamed. Shravan slowly opened his eyes and Bhavani was still smirking...

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 19
Meera looked at the blood spreading on Vidhya's chest.