if Mehak is alive then....

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
So i normally dont post here but i feel like im gonna share something now cause its been a while since ive used IF. So anyways ik we all have some assumptions regarding mehak and the new look alike. but has anyone noticed that at the beginning of every episode mehak is talking about what happens in the previous episodes and she keeps says mera dev' every time and that just makes me believe that either the real mehak really did die and was framed by the new look alike or she truely loved dev and was playing along with the other look like so she decided to kill herself. although these are just my assumptions i really hope the writers have a good theory in mind behind all this mehak and her look alike drama. In any case, i just love dev and ufff dev and meera r just perfect.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats really Good points u pointed out ...Even m curious abt Mehak ... But if real mehak really died back than why she didnt respond to contact Meera to talk to to Dev ?? 

I m more excited to see How Dev gonna deal with all this he was fooled badly his whole life got messed up bcz of this ...plus how he is gonna deal with his building up emotions for meera when his dead wife also coming back in front !!
Jj30 thumbnail
I've also been intrigued with this show. I recently started and finished all episodes. I love the quirky Dev and I'm a big Dev Meera Fan. But, I also think they might show that Mehek did everything to save Dev from some trouble. Which could then result in no Dev Meera :( Incas e they do that, IIjust hope they do justice to Meera and give her a nice ending with someone as her character is very wonderfully written. I hope they don't show her sad and lost. She's shown quite strong and sweet so far. 
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here dev eera fans were interested to know about Mehek and also predicted her return when she came ...forum members are finding it illogical...did not understand viewers theory...cv s will go mad ...I guess 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
People predicted that Mehek may come back but they never wanted this overdose of Mehek drama. In 50 mins episode, 40 mins are wasted for Mehek, her rona-dhona, her yoga practice, her romancing both Sahay and Dev, her so-called torture and her other cringe worthy scenes. Who ever predicted Mehek's return never would have expected such overdose of that character.
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kahin aise to nahin,makers thought trp is low for showing other casts and other stuff and then decided to increase Mehek scenes as they felt she is gorgeous and can be a crowd puller. 
Be cause so called cringe scene was only one kissing  scene and one love making scene.yes 2 promos on that too.4 scenes and trp got low ...yeh baat hazam nahin ho raha hai!!