Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ravi and Hina played better. Actually Hina was fooled about the car door. It is like cheating. Ravi was smooth as butter. Shantanu did not do the stunt well and yet won because of luck. 

Ravi was so good, I felt so bad when his car didnt end up. 

But I don't think between Hina and Shantanu, there was just 7 seconds. Shantana was way faster, even though his swimming was slow, but he aced that driving part. And let's not talk about luck, Shantanu was in the finale because of his hardwork only and so glad he won, he had an incredible journey.

vandanahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Those who talk about hard work of Shantanu not his luck on winning KKK, Why their approach was indifferent for Hina on luck factor, Bura lagtaa hai jab tumhare hard work ko luck favouring ka tag milta hain, good that now you people can realize how harsh you were with Hina during whole KKK journey, Waise God gave Hina the strength to prove others wrong with her hard fought  stunts,She rose to big occasion finally & clear cut winner on most fronts,It's better stop giving any judgement without the final verdict comes, Good to carry this personally in your life..Anyways Hina proved herself as a very strong contender & yes at last Shantanu won with both luck & his efforts, That's difference in your's & mine thinking. Edited by vandanahina - 6 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ravi and Hina played better. Actually Hina was fooled about the car door. It is like cheating. Ravi was smooth as butter. Shantanu did not do the stunt well and yet won because of luck. 

It's not cheating... Attention to detail is also an integral part of the task.. The task was explained to all three together, it was not like Hina was told something separately.. If she forgot that the door was already open, then it's her fault.. In the same way that shantanu was clumsy with the keys, for unlocking the box,  it wasn't his bad luck but it was panic and nervousness 

I agree shantanu wasn't at his best in this stunt and had Ravi completed it, Ravi would have won. But then again, the same thing.. Ravi wasn't unlucky, he just faltered due to panic and pressure and hence can't say that he played better 
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Fortune favours the brave always...For his sportsman spirit n qualities Shantanu deserves to be lucky forever by Allah . At least not like others who r lucky by scripts n channel's tricks..proud of u shantnu..aisa deserving luck dunia Mai sabko mile 👏
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ravi and hina both were excellent and mindblowing
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shantanu was clumsy while swimming, while dressing up and while fiddling with keys. Inspite of that he completed the task faster than others. There was no grace in the entire proceedings of his last feat. I think he panicked and became nervous.
He has a sweet smile and sweet demeanour.
In physical tasks, it is not easy to do as well as boys but Hina could do it. Thats great.
Ravi was plain unlucky and I think he was somewhat protecting himself during the car stunt. 

The girls supported Shantanu more enthusiastically and their support to Hina was somewaht lukewarm.

If it was only 7 seconds, they should have gone for one more brief stunt to make the win look good in the eyes of the audience.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Luck n all lol If that is the case hina to reached finals because of luck otherwise Monica only lost by 4 seconds
To top it all for the final task Rohit told only hina when to jump while didn't do that to others and that jump was a part of task it decided the closeness to flag .
Anyways to each its own episode to sabne dekha twitter Bhi check kiya everyone praising shantanu for final task too n all agreed over ravi being fastest .rest we all have different opinions .
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vandanahina

Those who talk about hard work of Shantanu not his luck on winning KKK, Why their approach was indifferent for Hina on luck factor, Bura lagtaa hai jab tumhare hard work ko luck favouring ka tag milta hain, good that now you people can realize how harsh you were with Hina during whole KKK journey, Waise God gave Hina the strength to prove others wrong with her hard fought  stunts,She rose to big occasion finally & clear cut winner on most fronts,It's better stop giving any judgement without the final verdict comes, Good to carry this personally in your life..Anyways Hina proved herself as a very strong contender & yes at last Shantanu won with both luck & his efforts, That's difference in your's & mine thinking.

Ahh well besides luck and her skills/capabilities smthing else worked for her and thats channel favouritism or partiality!!(right frm the start to the finale!)
Hina could have been in that water based stunt along wid ravi...but she mite lose it to ravi...and also i felt channel purposely gaven that water based stunt to nia knowing she too isnt good in that and plus if nia would have given that animals based stunt..she would have easily passed in that and reach it to finals...
Ashviniad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

Ahh well besides luck and her skills/capabilities smthing else worked for her and thats channel favouritism or partiality!!(right frm the start to the finale!)
Hina could have been in that water based stunt along wid ravi...but she mite lose it to ravi...and also i felt channel purposely gaven that water based stunt to nia knowing she too isnt good in that and plus if nia would have given that animals based stunt..she would have easily passed in that and reach it to finals...

but i m happy nia finals mai nhi hai she doesn't deserve