Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_86

Ananya...not deactivated

...its just that she hasnt posted for the past 10 days...due to her illness...otheriwise you will find celebrities who update every moment of their illness πŸ˜†

Hmm are we talking about someone specific here? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways, SM is contagious. Like I've been to the Rikara hashtag in past, and its a legit war zone. Its worse than the character wars we have on IF. Though I think the people on IF and Twitter are same, just that they are more free to post nonsense on Twitter. Thank God, I never joined Twitter. 

Its good Shrenu's is off SM. People are vicious, they post anything mean, and tag the actor. 

Oh, on the flip side people post πŸ˜³ stuff and tag the actor there as well. Surbhi C. mentioned in some interview that she saw some twitter pages which were "ashleel", she used this word. πŸ€£

Anyways, anybody knows the HS synopsis? Not that Rikara are mentioned there, but at least pata toh chale yeh 2 weeks time jump kab se ho raha hai. LOL
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ananya

SM is very weird place

Glad she is off at the moment

Tuesday Rikara ka kuch deekhayege

Kal Omkara will go after arju n uski Gauri n than find out yeh doosri Gauri hai yaa he won't be able to see the face n msy be realise he is doing mistake again. Misjudging Gauri

I think Gauri went to barailey bcs either her mum passed away or very ill n shr did not want to bother anyonr bcs it's shadi ka Ghar n also may be shr will find out that shr is adopted

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Ananya

SM is very weird place

Glad she is off at the moment

Tuesday Rikara ka kuch deekhayege

Kal Omkara will go after arju n uski Gauri n than find out yeh doosri Gauri hai yaa he won't be able to see the face n msy be realise he is doing mistake again. Misjudging Gauri

I think Gauri went to barailey bcs either her mum passed away or very ill n shr did not want to bother anyonr bcs it's shadi ka Ghar n also may be shr will find out that shr is adopted

Are you sure this will happen? CVs are ever ready to throw any bomb at us! 

I'm still trying to figure out how Omkara knew that this Arjun was the guy who Gauri was texting, like he has never seen Arjun before, and Arjun was not wearing a t-shirt with his name printed on it. So, Omkara ko pata kaise chala ke yehi hai woh chirota? πŸ€£
Sumita18 thumbnail
Ananya

No I m not sure 🀣 but using logic

Khanna ne number trace Kia hoga Arjun ka n gave complete profile with picture so Omkara found it
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Ananya

No I m not sure 🀣 but using logic

Khanna ne number trace Kia hoga Arjun ka n gave complete profile with picture so Omkara found it

Khanna πŸ€£

I still can't forget that Svetlana entered the house covered in a white sheet (like ghost in 70's movies), behind Khanna's back and he was busy talking on the phone. πŸ˜†

Yeh Khanna security kam, aur bakvaas cheezein zyada karta hain. He makes videos more than focusing on security. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Khanna 🀣

The most nikamma security guy πŸ˜†

But I think Arjun / Gauri m cheap hotel is a drag bcs they need to show something to do with Rikara bcs of Shrenu absence I feel n I think he will regret about misjudging Gauri by looking at text , tracking Arjun phone profile n following him in the hotel

I m just thinking πŸ˜†
SRKisLove thumbnail
Just saw the HS synopsis. 
LOL it seems like the synopsis of some thriller serial. And HS is promoting IB "nail biting episode". πŸ€£

As usual nothing about Rikara. Pata nahi kya milega. πŸ˜†
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Just saw the HS synopsis.

LOL it seems like the synopsis of some thriller serial. And HS is promoting IB "nail biting episode".🀣

As usual nothing about Rikara. Pata nahi kya milega.πŸ˜†

HS per Rikara kabhi nshi rahta 🀣

Do not know who writes synopsis πŸ˜†

We got Rikara without HS Synopsis πŸ˜†
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

YesπŸ˜†
SRKisLove thumbnail
Good morning Shrenians πŸ˜Š
Happy Gandhi Jayanti! 

So, anyone curious to find out what happens today? πŸ˜† 

I've gotta a feeling that Om will see the name in the registers and walk off, and start his rant about how everyone betrays him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I was watching Banega Swachh India programme on NDTV 24*7. That's an English news channel, however, when Mr. Raman Singh was interviewed for a byte, he spoke in Hindi, and the show host also conversed in Hindi. Hindi was not a barrier for a Chief Minister of a state. 

So, I don't get it. Like they started this whole stupid education track because Gauri couldn't answer those silly reporters in the exhibition. But the point is that news reporters always ask questions in Hindi, if the person does not know English. 

Like the CVs of IB are so lame. They started a track based on a lame excuse. Now that they started the education track, they could not even continue it properly. Instead of education it became a suspicion track. πŸ€ͺ

Matlab what was the point of making a brouhaha about not knowing English and starting a track, jab us track ko band karke kuch aur hi banaana tha??? πŸ˜•

The writers of this show just don't have a plot or script in place, jab jo mann karta hai likh dete hain. Like one day its something, and the next day its something else. What nonsense is this? 

Why do I watch this show again?