Tanuja's Excellent Reaction to AK's Words

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
"Tum ye kya kahe raho ho", this was what Tanuja said while reacting shockingly when AK told her that she has a perfect husband in him. Though AK tried to correct what he said later on but Tanuja's expression to AK's those shocking words was excellent. 

While yelling at Tanuja, AK made Tanuja quite chaotic later on also. Surely, AK must have got some strong indication that he is nothing more than a friend for her. 

I loved those expressions of Tanuja a lot. I wish Tanuja to recall those shocking words of AK later and think about it seriously. 
Edited by Suntala - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup she was bound to react strongly and she didn't fail in that department as she considers him as a friend only.
Though I wonder whether rishi-netra situation will compel her to rethink the dynamics of her and aks relationship in future...

Which is y I hope both their marriage statuses comes out in open at same time.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

Yup she was bound to react strongly and she didn't fail in that department as she considers him as a friend only.

Though I wonder whether rishi-netra situation will compel her to rethink the dynamics of her and aks relationship in future...

Hope their marital status gets revealed at the same time. However, I don't think that Tanuja will ever think about the relationship with AK in any other way than as a friend, this is because, as you also know that, she has been re-born only for Rishi which she knows clearly and due to this she has been living singly (in terms of her current marital status) for the last seven years. 
iram510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

Hope their marital status gets revealed at the same time. However, I don't think that Tanuja will ever think about the relationship with AK in any other way than as a friend, this is because, as you also know that, she has been re-born only for Rishi which she knows clearly and due to this she has been living singly (in terms of her current marital status) for the last seven years. 

hmm maybe 
But many circumstances could arise which may result in tanuja having no choice but to take that step 

If u remember she clearly promised netra that she wouldn't come between rishi and her. Netra may remind her of that promise?

Secondly ak may use his persuasive tactics to sway her thinking 

It all depends what circumstances she finds herself in going forward...This is y I want rishis marital status out in the open too.

tanu was determined to go ahead with her wedding to pawan even when she became aware of rishis love and marakdosh etc... so I don't think her being reborn again for rishi would be the factor from stopping her if she found her lself in such dilemma!

Though it should
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

hmm maybe 

But many circumstances could arise which may result in tanuja having no choice but to take that step 

If u remember she clearly promised netra that she wouldn't come between rishi and her. Netra may remind her of that promise?

Secondly ak may use his persuasive tactics to sway her thinking 

It all depends what circumstances she finds herself in going forward...This is y I want rishis marital status out in the open too.

tanu was determined to go ahead with her wedding to pawan even when she became aware of rishis love and marakdosh etc... so I don't think her being reborn again for rishi would be the factor from stopping her if she found her lself in such dilemma!

Though it should

But for me, if Tanuja takes or even thinks about that choice, the original concept of Kasam will die and the show mayn't remain a worth to watch. I'm saying this because in case of Tanu, there was the case of love and marakdosh only. But in case of Tanuja, there is a Kasam to be fulfilled alongside love and marakdosh (though CVs have forgotten it currently) and for that purpose, she was re-born. Being an eternal lover, how she can ignore it in any case. I believe her love for Rishi hasn't decreased at all, else why she would think about keeping a KC Brat for Rishi.  

I think that if AK ties to turn persuasive, then there may come a situation in which the truth of her re-birth has to be exposed.  

Anjaan_09 thumbnail

New promo is indicating that the track will go as you indicated. Probably Tanuja may see Rishi breaking Nethra's KC brat and that will again torture her. In such mood of anger, she would accept AK's proposal. 

I guess that she will accept the proposal of AK one and only due to her anger with Rishi than thinking about the dynamics of her relationship with AK. 

But, seriously I'll not enjoy that track at all because so far I've been watching the show considering TanShi as eternal lovers.
kazal_1999_ thumbnail
but what the promo...
promo saying just its opposite
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kazal_1999_

but what the promo...

promo saying just its opposite

It looks like that but...
iram510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

New promo is indicating that the track will go as you indicated. Probably Tanuja may see Rishi breaking Nethra's KC brat and that will again torture her. In such mood of anger, she would accept AK's proposal. 

I guess that she will accept the proposal of AK one and only due to her anger with Rishi than thinking about the dynamics of her relationship with AK. 

But, seriously I'll not enjoy that track at all because so far I've been watching the show considering TanShi as eternal lovers.

I had a feeling track would go this way only... what we have yet to see is what compelled her to say yes.
Cv have butchered the show since post leap... If it was really about eternal lovers...that would have been the main focus point...

There is hardly any mention of reincarnation...no indication of rishis marakdosh...They ain't willing to revel tanus thruth🥱

How they expect the trps to rise I will never know!

Animeshkrasha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes..I also have the fear track will go on promo way only.something will happen in KC track like rishi breaking netra fast..and meanwhile tshe will have increased fear of loosing Natasha as rishi will come to know her martial status but she won't know his...beside ak will provoke her for marriage for Natasha sake...in this way cvs will be able to drag this drama without much bothering about to come with fresh story...and they will also be able to retain their leads...pk and chipkili