Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BREAKING: Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu welcome a baby girl!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

BREAKING: Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu welcome a baby girl

Kunal Kemmu revealed on Twitter that Soha Ali Khan has delivered a baby girl.

Written By Karishma Shetty Mumbai Updated: September 29, 2017 09:53 pm 54517 reads 25 comments

Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu can now rejoice as the actress gave birth to a baby girl today. This is the first child of the couple who got hitched in January 2015.

An elated Kunal took to his Twitter account to reveal the happy news and in turn also announced the gender of the baby.

Kunal tweeted, "We are over the moon thrilled and delighted to share that we have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl on this very auspicious day." 

He added, "Soha and our gorgeous baby are doing well. We thank you for your kind wishes, love and blessings."

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Pinkvilla was the first to break the news about Soha's pregnancy as Kunal had said to us, "Yes it's true. Soha and I are very happy to announce a joint production coming later this year - our first child! We feel blessed and thank you all for your good wishes. "

Recently, when Soha was asked by a leading entertainment magazine about how excited her family is about her pregnancy, Soha revealed, "Every single member of the family has been so concerned. Kareena (Kapoor Khan) has been through this herself recently, so she's all the more excited for me. She always checks on me. She sends me salmon and healthy desserts and warns me not to overdo things. My mother is a little anxious. She worries about my health and wants everything to go smoothly. Bhai (Saif Ali Khan) is thrilled to be an uncle soon. In fact, he had told me last year that it's something he's looking forward to. The timing is great because Taimur (Ali Khan) and his cousin will grow up together. My sister (Saba) looked after me when I was a baby changing diapers and all. So I'm going to depend on her a fair bit. Kunal's mum has knitted an entire collection of sweaters. Everyone from Kunal's grandparents to his sister is impatient to spoil the baby."

Soha concluded by saying, "Kunal and I are not huge planners. We take it a day at a time. Of course, there are certain things like some basic shopping, building a nursery and looking for nurses/attendants...which we're looking into. We're spending time with Taimur and with our other close friends who have babies. I'm convinced Kunal is natural and will take to fatherhood easily." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotFuzz thumbnail
Congratulations to the happy couple
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Congratulations soha n Kunal. ðŸ¥³ghar Mien rehmat ayi Hy.
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS To BOTH ðŸ˜›