Posted: 6 years ago
congrats...
truly deserved it...
wp shan
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I did not even think that I would reach the finals - Shantanu Maheshwari

The winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi: Pain in Spain talks to India Forums about his journey of Pain in Spain and Bigg Boss too.

Sunday, October 01, 2017 | 10:45:15 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 6 Comments | By Swarupa Tantravahi

Khatron Ke Khiladi's 8th season was a winner for one and all. The show ended on a high and happy note with cutie Shantanu Maheshwari being declared the winner.

Khatron Ke Khiladi: Pain in Spain was not only touted to be one of the hardest seasons of Fear Factor, but also the most competitive ones, with unpredictable results. 

We caught hold of Shantanu and grilled him about all things Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Describe your journey in 8 words.

Well, it was awesome, amazing, experience, learning, khiladi, friendship, scary, pain in spain. 

Did you ever imagine that you'd win the show?

No. In fact I did not even think I would reach the finals. But actually I did not think at all about how far I want to go or will go for that matter. My only aim was to give my best and complete every stunt and let the journey guide me. 

Winning Khatron Ke Khiladi is a feat in itself. Are there any other achievements that you wish to achieve?

Yes yes, there is a lot more to achieve. I want to achieve internationally now and I am trying to do that through Desi Hopperz. 

If the show were to be based on votes, where do you think you would be standing?

If that were the case then the whole show would not be Khatron Ke Khiladi, but would be 'Who is your favourite Khiladi'. But that's the beauty of this show. You are judged on your performance and not on what content you give on screen. 

One stunt that the other khiladis did that you also wanted to do?

The swing stunt where you had to throw the sand bags onto the bullseye, that was one stunt that I wanted to do even though it was very risky in terms of placing those sand bags. But the whole stunt had its appeal. 

One thing that you will miss about Khatron Ke Khiladi?

Spain and performing stunts.

Are you in touch with all your co-Khiladis?

I am in touch with everyone. We have a group where we keep talking. Of course Sir (Rohit Shetty) is not a part of that group. 

Who was the most excited from your co-contestants after your win?

Nia Sharma was very very excited and happy when I won as she wanted me to. She was like "Bhai, mere liye tu hi winner hai." Manveer Bhai was also very happy. Actually everyone was happy for me. 

KKK is over and it is Bigg Boss time now. Would you ever participate in Bigg Boss?

Not at all. I don't fit the bill for the show. I feel I am not cut out for Bigg Boss. 

Saying so Shantanu signed off.

Heartiest congratulations Shantanu Maheshwari.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Baby u r well deserved to winner...proud of u ever

opsora2090 thumbnail
Team Shantanu
Retweeted

.@shantanum07 emerges as the winner of #KhatronKeKhiladi8 #KKK8 #KKK8WinnerShantanu #KKK8Finale @Shantanumahesh @ShantanuM_FC

opsora2090 thumbnail
opsora2090 thumbnail
Totally agreed With her ...Baby Wins All's Heart forever ❤️

JWALA @anamikaajesh
Replying to @ColorsTV @shantanum07 @JeepIndia

first time in history of reality shows one person's win agreed by the whole nation. Only he deserves it

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
truly deserving winner of KKK8 congrats shantanu u r rockstar 
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shantanu Maheshwari deserves it all..
This boy is a wonder himself..
Too good to be real kinda guy..
After 6 long years he FINALLY got what he deserves..
The "RECOGNITION"..
This is just the start..
Wish you so much of love and success..
Love you, Maheshwari..
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Shantanu!! You owned season frm very frst epi!! Most deserved win⭐️
Karun_RJ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"There was never a doubt in our hearts that you were destined for success. Congratulations on your achievement!