Shantanu Maheshwari celebration Thread ~Congrats to our KKK8 Winner~

Posted: 6 years ago
animated-welcome-image-0114
animated-snake-image-0040

A Warm Welcome To Shantanu Maheshwari's Celebration Thread ,The Ultimate Winner of Khatron ke Khiladi -Pain in Spain  👏 👏 👏 👏

To enter, just bring all your love, and positivism and let us take a trip into Shantanu's world, and see how his journey in KKK8 has been remarkably impressive.

For starters, let's dig a little, into Shantanu's previous achievements and how he was before KKK8.

Actor, Dancer, choreographer, Cutie, Hottie, whatever you call him, he is a ball of energy, filled with talent, selflessness and kindness. He is one of those rare celebrities who doesn't consider themselves as celebrities, always down to earth and he has that willpower to learn, to work hard and to be a better person. He was born on 7 March 1991 in Kolkata and attended St. Joseph's College, Kolkata. He moved to Mumbai for higher studies where he went to H.R. College of Commerce and Economics and was a part of the Street Soul Dance Crew [SSDC] from his college. He has the brain, the pure heart and the looks! - life goals :D

He is a self-made actor and made his debut as protagonist Swayam in youth show Dil Dosti dance,D3 and later played Sahir one of the leads in MTV Girls On Top making him one of the most popular actor among the youth. He also appeared in Box Cricket League in 2013 and 2014 on Colors, as part of the team 'Chandigarh Cubs and  in Bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui and Twistwala Love. He won several awards and his chemistry with co-star Vrushika Mehta from D3 earned him the third spot as the Hottest Indian TV Jodi by the UK-based newspaper Eastern Eye. Along with Vrushy, he also won the Indian Television Academy Award for best On Screen Couple.

He was also nominated for the Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Choreographer (along with Macedon D'Mello, one of his best friend and crew mate) and for Asian Viewers Television Awards (AVTA) ; Male Actor of the Year for this role in Girls on Top, and for his role of Terry in Big F. He also featured in a short movie, something like love, and did several commercials as well as a music video, and gave star performances in many awards functions. He was also part of Dubai theme park, and is the first telly actor to launch his merchandise.

He was also the 2nd runner up in Jhalak season 9, one of the most liked and strongest contestants along with Alisha Singh his dancing partner.Dancing is his life .In kkk8 he also did a lot of dancing segments alone n also with his co-contestants .

In 2015, he and his crew won the most prestigious World of Dance in the US and created a new form of dance called streemation and they hold workshops all over India, and compete internationally, and are invited to give exhibition acts in America's Got Talent,China Day up, and Malaysia battle, to name a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm3fcOmbzWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7mH4QFXsDE&feature=youtu.be

Some more links, if you want to fangirl on him

And if you want to stalk him, 

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

And another chapter that begins now, Shantanu on KKK8 as a suprise package n Turned as a ultimate Winner 👏 👏 👏

Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
http://picasion.com/gl/8lt6/

Shantanu took up the challenge, to overcome his fears such as height and water, and it came as a shock to people, when they seen him performing so well in KKK. That day, a new Shantanu was born, fearless, like a lion, with a big heart like a wolf. Throughout this journey, we got to see so many versions, the dark horse, the baby shark, the silent killer, the wise owl, the quick fox, the phoenix.

And shantanu defined that perfectly and flawlessly. He remains, the most consistent and brillant performer of whole KKK history, with only one fear funda, and some outstanding stunt results, packed with tons of respect and admiration from his co-contestants, and Rohit Shetty, and from the neutral viewers. Behind that cute smile, lies a whole world. And behind that beautiful eyes lies a whole universe, and his smile lights up the whole place, but is filled with immense talent, and the way his brain works,is yet another indication that the sky is the limit for someone like shantanu.

Shantanu is the perfect combination of all Good Values Ever .He is one of the most beautiful human beings, KKK history has ever witnessed, and his footsteps in kkk8 changed so many things. The way he respects and motivate everyone, his humbleness, and zero attitude, the way he just change negatives to positives with that smile of his, his no OTT drama. He just go there, and steals hearts. He doesn't need much footage, or words, he just paints the screen in colors, and add more colors to Colors. He is the Example of all good values like-

Focus- intelligence- grace-brilliance-perfection-healthy competition-wise-mentally strong-

Here,the whole KKk journey of Shantanu are Briefing in short views.

First height stunt

His biggest fear: Heights. He was trembling yet he conquered his fear and completed the task, with a song and dance, typical shantanu. As shan said, "fear is just in the head"

Bike stunt

Balance and adrenaline. He improved so muchSomeone once said that life begins at the end of comfort zone and shan just proved it

Apple/snake stunt

Apple/Snake task: It was in this task that he started his mission of winning hearts, and the pace, and ease, he did that stunt was mind blowing. His armstrength, and will power, made him aced that difficult stunt, and shocked everybody

Pole task

The highlight of boy vs girl week : Shan the spiderman where he beat Geeta, and everyone was like "awww" seeing him jumping on poles, and he proved to be physically strong, despite not being a gym rat. His stunt impressed everyone that RD and Wahi dedicated a stunt for him.

Undersea stunt

Shan who learnt swimming two week before the show, managed to hold his breath longer underwater, and beat both Ravi and RD with his aquaphobia, and his amazing way of later sticking the flags on the belt was awesome.

• shantanu.maheshwariIt was this task which made me believe- if you believe in yourself you can do it 
    #kkk8 #colors

Chicken task
His phobias are water and height, but this task was a real challenge as Shantanu is a vegetarian and he recalls this as a gross task, and later he fell really sick after this, but despite the odds, did he won? Yes, he did that so well, and rocked.
Gas stunt
The chilly gas pepper in chamber, but he stood there calm,and composed, followed all the rules quietly, and stood there like a winner. The cherry of the cake,was his bright smile after the stunt.

Shock task
He did that task with a lot of patience, dedication, precision, calmness, and did very well.That stunt showed how shan has control over his body and mind, and he again did his best. The fact that he said sorry so many times to Hina, and feeling bad when Hina got the shocks, says all.

Rotation plank
Jumping around so many times, when you have height phobia, is not a piece of cake, and we got to see Superman in action this time. We also saw his never give up spirit, when he fall and hurt so many times, but he completed that task, very well, and proved to be iron man. He complained for his injuries with a smile, and won our hearts again.
Champions wear bruises with pride- Shantanu T- shirt

Snake task
He had to put snakes in his mouth, and he did that so well, and they got so many snakes. Shantanu didnt freak out for a second, calmly, but surely picked most snakes, and won. He was so gentle, and caring with snakes, and not hurting them, and calling them beta shows how nice shantanu is as a human being. That snake task was just wow.
  • shantanu.maheshwariFallen in love with them... thanks #kkk8 for showing me the other side of these creatures..
    #snakes #paininspain #colors#endamoleshineindia
Jeep task
His precison was so on point that even the co contestants were shocked when he landed so close to the point. Genuis.

Swimming/Valve/water stunt
The whole family felt so bad for him when he aborted that task. His googles fell, and since he didnt had that swimming skill to stay on water, and fix the google, he went to the side to do that, but he was out of breath, and then he had to abort. It was the first time, the first bad day,and even Rohit/Co-contestants couldnt believe that. But Shantanu is human, too and he deeply regrets that, and he even challenge himself after KKK to dance underwater and he did that. He rose like a phoenix from his ashes.

Water/key stunt
Though water is his enemy, he was so quick that we didnt even notice how fast he find the keys. The flash.
Height bridge
He again called plank beta but the way he completed that task which was never completed in history was just a class apart. He locked his fear somewhere and excelled.

Explosion room
last week before finale, his first ever fear funda came as a shock. But shan was smiling, not feeling bad because he couldnt find the rod, but took it very well, and positively. That's Shantanu. A world class dancing champion, and a world-class human being
Rope walk
Smart, is Shantanu's middle name,the way he tried to think out of the box, and try something different, made him a finalist.
Bear Stunt

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."-Bill Cosby

Shantanu just went for it, no bear or anything could stop him from achieving his goal,and he is like a superhero, so quick, and strong.

"Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.-Judy Blume"
Final stunt

This showed that fear is no longer a factor for shantanu and big standing ovation for him 🤗

Shantanu is definitely a silent type of guy but it did not stop him from making some good friends  New bonds for LifeTime.

Karan Wahi & Shantanu  cutest boy of KKK8

Rithvik Dhanjani & Shantanu  hamara ShanVik

Ravi Dubey & Shantanu  wise owls in KKK8
Manveer Gurjar & Shantanu  Mast magan duo
Shibani Dandekar & Shantanu  hotie & cutie makes cool dosti of kkk8

Monica Dogra & Shantanu  slayers #Shanica

Nia Sharma & Shantanu  kiddos emerged as the toughest Khiladis

Lopa Mudra Raut & Shantanu  the fighters

Geeta Phogat & Shantanu  World Champions

A lot of KKK8 Viewers in full season supported Shantanu a lot .Many Neutral viewer in social site already r starting wish For Shantanu . Here R some wishes From our IF Fellows .

Papa_ki_Pari - Shantanu I was not your big fan now I am.you were surprise package of this season your journey was really surprising amazing for people who don't know you like me.you have phobias but each stunt you have performed like hero so brilliantly and made place in our hearts you are not only cute but amazing dancer charmer silent killer.so happy you won well deserving.you are my fab contestant of this season thank you for giving me a reason to watch this show.congratulations for win!! 😳 😳

Y12345 - Dear shantanu, you were right life is beautiful with positivity and you nailed KKK and break all records. Congrats for the well-deserved win, and I don't want to lose any chance to say that I love you to the moon and back <3. Virtual hugsHug

3 sisters-
nothing is impossible you proved it right no matter how big the crowd is a person like you always stands out you make us like you more and more with every stunt you always were smiling during every stunt you took the injures with a smile on your face you made historys many many congratulations for your win you really deserve it 

Shahira_Hira -

It always makes me spell bounded when it comes to you but still wishing you for the win as you truly deserve it congratulations
Thank you Mr.Maheshwari for always being an inspiration and motivating me in all those ups and downs of my life unknowingly.

For giving us reasons to smile and few to cry upon and thank you for all those memorable and inspirational stunts to look after wishing you luck for future works keep rocking and stay blessed Shantanu
Lastly i owe you for being a part of my life LOVE YOU

mix_of_Emotion-

To Shantanu Maheshwari My Champ
My warmest congratulations to the most devoted person who truly deserved to win khatron ke khiladi this season. It is a symbol of your hard work and efforts you have shown.You did your best and that best proved to be best of whole season resulting in only one fear fanda this season . Congratulations and more power! I hope that your new jeep will bring you to places that will enrich your life. Enjoy your new ride!
You not only proved to be an inspiration for young guys and girls around who want to achieve something in their lives but also you are a person who shows us that being decent and having family values can go hand in hand with modernity.Stay same always .May God bless you and gives you loads of health wealth happiness love peace and whatever you want in life

Gabbar-
All the Best Shantanu .Congratulations

There are So many Media Portals are Already Declared Shantanu as Winner .Here are some links n Images -

⭐️https://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2017/khatron-ke-khiladi-8-not-hina-khan-but-shantanu-maheshwari-is-winner-check-out-grand-finale-pics-268135.html

⭐️ http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/shantanu-maheshwari-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-8-4868298/

⭐️
https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/khatron-ke-khiladi-8-nia-sharma-hina-khan-others-look-suave-finale-387520

⭐️

After Winning KKK8 Title Shantanu Still now Gave only one Interview With the Trophy.Here is the link -

⭐️ At first i want to give thank you to My fellow Yeeana , who Give all the background Text .. And for your Inspiration i could Complete This.

⭐️ Thank You so much Tanika , Lopa Mudra AT Admin  who helped us by giving Shantanu's GIFS..Thanks Again dear ...Without your help we could not able to make the Thread Attractive

⭐️ Thank you so much Shantanu AT fellows (Astha , Hira, Amit ji , Neeva , Yeeana, Misha , Manhar N All ) for Supporting Shantanu from Begining.

⭐️ Thank u So much DD_TANUFAN , Team shantanu , Daffodil for giving us picture collages .

⭐️ Finally thanks to all who r supporting Shantanu a lot in this Forum .

Shantanu is such a perfect example of Simplicity... ⭐️   The Silent killer, Chota packet Bada Dhamaka ⭐️ is the most suitable name for him... He is a great man, he respect everyone... He know how to change negatives to positives and motivate anyone...
⭐️
He is just amazing... ⭐️ ⭐️ Congratulations... The most deserving Contestant Of Khatro ke khiladi... ⭐️ ⭐️ 👏

Congrats Shantanu for the win .
I'm super, super, super happy that he won!!!! Now I'll watch the finale!

Congrats Shantanu!!!