Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiya

Free to use for Shantanu Maheshwari fans:

Mahi All of ur Creations are just Awsome..Thanku again dear ❀️
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Shantanu Maheshwari! !!!! You are the true khiladi!  Hope you achieve more successes than previous one.  Love you loads!!! Love and luck always. Keep smiling. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Team Shantanu @TeamShantanu

@shantanum07 is the new @kkkOnColors CHAMP!! By @t2telegraph TYSM #T2Telegraph for keeping us update #KKK8 #KKK8WinnerShantanu

-Jisha- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know I am very late for this but no problem after all its our rockstar victory 
Yipeee Shantanu wonπŸ₯³
Congrats to Shantanu n all of us his wellwishers for winning the kkk8πŸ€ͺ
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf7PGbxaA1A[/YOUTUBE]
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heart just skipped a beat when i saw a pic posted by shan baby where he is admiring the trophy
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf7PGbxaA1A[/YOUTUBE]

Thanx yar yenna he is just so awesome couldn't stop feeling proud for him
1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I'm so glad that this topic is still open cos i got to share something great that happened to me! I got a chance to speak to THE Shantanu Maheshwari himself! Eeeps. Still can't believe, that actually happened!
So, my bff n sister had gone to attend his desi hoppers workshop in Mumbai, for which i could nt go cos i don't live in India. N also they were literally forced by me to attend this workshop cos they r not a  shantanu fan at alll. 
So as soon as the registeration was done, they video called me n were showing the hall around n i got excited just looking at it all.  
N the next video call that came was WITH Shantanu in it! I got so friggin nervous that i dropped my phone on the bed! N i think i heard him laugh n say "aray kaha gayi" :P Then i came up on the video. N he was like "heyyy, all the best for your studies" (My friends had literally told him everything about me n my love for him by then) 
I just kept smiling n finally when words could come out i said "Congratulations on winning kkk" n he said "thank you thank you so much!"
Also he turned out to be just the way i expected.  My friends said that how it never felt like he is a huge celeb. He spoke like a friend. Was teaching dance n pointing out mistakes like a true mentor would! N he even remembered the faces who came the previous day n who did not! He was telling them "tum dono kal toh nahi aaye the!" 
N when my bff was doing my marketing, he blushed n blushed. She said "My best friend likes you since 7 years now" n he blushed n said "ok, you make me feel old now " Awww
So this is my little tiny moment which made my day! 
Also guys don't miss out on desihoppers workshop if they come to your city! They are truly awesome!! My friends too r a fan now ))))