Love Ka Hai Intezaar

Love Ka Hai Intezaar 29th September 2017 Written Episode Update

Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Love Ka Hai Intezaar 29th September 2017 Written Episode Update: Madhav Meets Kamini

On Sep 29, 2017

Love Ka Hai Intezaar 29th September 2017 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Madhav showing letter to Madhavi. She reads Ayaan's love confession and cries saying his confession was not by heart but fear, I will call mum. Madhav says no, we have to hide this. He sees servant calling Vijaylaxmi and stops him. He scolds him and asks him what did Vijaylaxmi do. Servant tells everything. They get shocked. Doctor says maybe we got late. Vasu and Ayaan cry for Inder. They ask Inder to get up. Inder gets conscious and blesses Ayaan. Ayaan and Vasu get glad seeing him alive. Ayaan gets a call.

Mohini asks is Inder fine. Ayaan says yes. She says Sheetal has sent that video, show him soon. Ayaan refuses to do this. She asks him to see video, Inder will break marriage. He sees video and worries. Inder comes to Ayaan and asks what are you

seeing. They get shocked seeing the video. Ragini says we have to leave now. Kamini asks Mohini to stop, she will talk to Inder. Mohini stops her. Kamini calls Inder and asks did you leave for resort. Inder says let mahurat pass, Mohini is not good for us. Kamini gets shocked and asks what do you mean. Inder says I didn't say anything, I m coming to your house right now, we will have a talk there. He ends call. Ayaan says dad just hear me once.

Ragini asks Kamini what did he say. Kamini says he is coming here, I feel some bad thing is happening. Madhav and Madhavi come to meet Inder. Guard says they went to meet Samdhi, I know driver has gone to give shagun, its Kamini Mathur's house. Madhav recalls Kamini. Madhavi asks why would Ayaan go there with his mom and dad. Madhav says I know Kamini's house, come sit in car fast. He gets Rajmata's call and says I m going to Kamini's house, I will tell later. Rajmata says why is he going to Kamini's house after long time. Inder shows video to Ragini and Kamini. They get shocked seeing Mohini saying she will divorce Ayaan and take his property, she is marrying him for money.

Inder asks Kamini how can this marriage happen now. Vasu says we thought Mohini is different. Kamini says this can't be true, Mohini can't do this. Ragini asks Mohini to say its a lie. Mohini says its truth. Kamini asks her to look in her eyes and say. Mohini says yes, I just acted of love, its all true in video, I wanted to take his property by giving him divorce. Kamini raises hand on her. Madhav comes and stops her. They get shocked seeing each other and cry recalling the past. Kamini asks how dare you come here in my house and holding my hand this way. Ayaan and his parents look on.

Madhav says Kamini please leave our past aside for some time. Ayaan thinks Madhavi's dad knows Kamini, is he the one. Madhav says we can atleast make our future good, I know a truth and I have to tell everyone. He asks them to listen carefully, I got Vijaylaxmi's secrets from her PA, Inder was given poison and Ayaan was blackmailed for marriage . Inder asks Ayaan did he lie to him. Ayaan says sorry Mohini, I can't be quiet now, this was her idea,
she told me to sacrifice our love. Kamini asks Mohini what's all this. Vasu asks about video. Sheetal says Mohini wanted to break marriage and made that video. Ayaan thanks Madhav for coming on time and saving him. He apologizes to Madhavi. Madhavi apologizes to him and says Mohini is the girl whom you love. She says I m Madhavi, your biggest fan, you were ready to give sacrifice to save Inder, you are real heroine. Inder apologizes to Mohini. Madhavi asks Vasu to do justice and give Mohini's hand in Ayaan's hand. Vasu says why not, sure. She unites Mohini and Ayaan. Kamini scolds Madhav. Madhavi defends him and says he can never break anyone's heart. Mohini says you saved my marriage, why did you not keep your promise of marriage, won't you apologize to Kamini. Ragini says Mohini knows your past Kamini.

Precap:
Kamini asks what else does Mohini know, does she know entire truth. Ragini says Mohini doesn't know that Madhav is her...

Update Credit to: Amena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters