Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Didnt like tanuja breaking her fast due to provocation of AK. She shouldnt have kept fast and if she kept, she should have gone ahead with it.  How will rishi know she has kept fast for him and not AK unless she tells him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Didnt like tanuja breaking her fast due to provocation of AK. She shouldnt have kept fast and if she kept, she should have gone ahead with it.  How will rishi know she has kept fast for him and not AK unless she tells him. 

yet to watch the episode...
But y shud Rishi know that she had/have kept the fast for him? He bloody well doesn't deserve it if he was so easily manipulated by rano/netra to let netra keep fast for him...!

I think he shud keep a fast in tanujas name n be adamant that she's the one that will break it!
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iram510

yet to watch the episode...

But y shud Rishi know that she had/have kept the fast for him? He bloody well doesn't deserve it if he was so easily manipulated by rano/netra to let netra keep fast for him...!

I think he shud keep a fast in tanujas name n be adamant that she's the one that will break it!

U misunderstood what i meant...tanuja broke fast so that rishi doesnt know she has kept fast for him...my question is how will he know...for him she is AK's wife and will think she has kept for AK...she shouldnt have kept fast and if kept should have gone ahead with it and not break it on AK's provocation...not saying rishi deserves or not
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She was quite determined to keep fast for Rishi until AK provoked her against Rishi. I agree with you that she had to go ahead with fasting since she had decided to do it. I didn't enjoy hers breaking of fasting. 
Edited by Suntala - 6 years ago
mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U misunderstood what i meant...tanuja broke fast so that rishi doesnt know she has kept fast for him...my question is how will he know...for him she is AK's wife and will think she has kept for AK...she shouldnt have kept fast and if kept should have gone ahead with it and not break it on AK's provocation...not saying rishi deserves or not

am sure She didnt eat it will be a suspence  ..she will kept her fast but precap netra uff ðŸ˜¡ Edited by mohsin.gamer33 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mohsin.gamer33

am sure She didnt eat it will be a suspence  ..she will kept her fast but precap netra uff ðŸ˜¡

Truely Yaar..nethra and her jhoote mangalasutra