The princess and the frog OS

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Story summary: After being kidnapped by Ajay and saved, Mehek loses her memory and behaves like an 8-year-old.

ONE SHOT.

The princess and the frog

Shaurya ran his fingertips over her soft pale cheek.

"The injury to her head was very deep it is a miracle she is alive The doctor told him, Shaurya eyes fell over her chest, which moved up and down with her each intake of breath.

"When will she wake up? He asked him, the doctor, looked nervously away from him when he looked up.

"We don't know if she will wake up Shaurya, the fact that she is alive is incredible. I have never seen a case like this before. The doctor said, Shaurya half smiled. Mehek was strong, far stronger than he had ever imagined her to be and he knew that she would never leave him. He would never allow her to leave him.

"She will be ok? He asked, taking her hand into both of his and holding them close.

She looked so pale and fragile, it hurt in his chest when he saw her like this.

"It is difficult to say Mr Khanna we are doing the best we can, but we have no idea how the injury could have affected her brain. All I can say is that you need prayer. In such cases we need to leave the rest to god

"I want the best of everything for her, I don't care how expensive it is. I will pay for it, I just want her to come back to me He said, he felt a tear run down his cheek. He brushed it away with the back of his hand.

"I guess at this point if she shows any form of response there will be a high chance of her waking up. Mr Khanna...

There was a knock at the door and the whole family entered. Kanta chachi had some water in lota.

"Mehek, Mehek my child She said coming quickly to Mehek's side. Shaurya felt, Vicky's hand on his shoulder.

"I brought everyone here. They were very worried. He said to him. Shaurya said nothing as Kanta pulled out a silver spoon and fed Mehek some of the water from the lota.

"Doctor saab what is wrong with Mehek? Jeevan chachu asked, Shaurya pulled Vicky aside.

"Is everything done? He asked him, Vicky nodded and looked away.

"I gave them the money, they said Ajay will never see another day He told him, Shaurya exhaled. Outside the room, he had over 10 men. He had made the mistake of letting her out of his sight and she had almost died. Never again once she got better he would keep her safe forever. His hands shook slightly and Vicky held him.

"Bhaiya please eat something, you have not eaten from the time Bhabi was missing. Bhabi won't want to see you like this. Please bhaiya everybody needs you to be strong so they too will be strong He told him, Shaurya reluctantly walked with him almost out of the room but could not. He stood still at the door.

"Vicky I am scared, if I leave her, she will disappear He said, turning and looking at her.

"Fine you stay here, I will get you something to eat please sit down Bhaiya... Vicky told him and led him to a chair. Near Mehek's bed side, he took her hand in his.

Shaurya half closed his eyes.

Please matarani, Mehek is a good person, you cant be unfair with her. You cannot take her away from me please, bring her back to me. Please bring her back to me he prayed.

{}{}{}

3 weeks later.

Shaurya sat at Mehek's bedside. Her room was empty, every corner was filled with flowers, from his various colleagues and people that had met her even briefly. Mehek was that kind of person, he thought with a sad smile, wherever she went she spread love. That his phone never stopped ringing with people asking about her.

"If you open your eyes Mehek I will never scream at you ever again He said, he had tried everything from begging to trying to bribe her but her eyes remained closed.

Even blackmail did not seem to work.

She was a lifeless doll, in a hospital bed. He reached out and touched her cheek.

"I will kiss you if you don't wake up Mehek He threatened, standing up and nearing her. Her eyes remained closed peacefully. Shaurya kissed her forehead, softly. He pressed his forehead against her.

"You are sleeping so peacefully after, making me so worried. Huh? And you know I don't know how to make any herbal medicines to make you better the way you made ma better. So you are taking revenge He said to her.

"If you don't wake up I will marry someone else He said.

"I will kiss you in front of your family Mehek, they are all here watching.

He took step back, and turned around, almost but was stopped. Her fist was clenched over the tail of his shirt. He took in a deep breath and a strangled relieved breath of air left his lungs.

He reached over and pressed the button on to call the doctor. He bent down and kissed her on her lips lightly and her fist tightened.

The door opened and the doctor rushed in.

"What's wrong Mr Khanna? He asked him, Shaurya showed him Mehek's fist clenched over his shirt and the doctor pushed him aside and took her hand in his.

"Mehek can you hear me? He told her, putting on his little light and lifting her eyelids to see if they were responding. He took her hand in his.

"Mehek, can you hear me? He repeated checking her pulse.

"What is going on? Is she going to wake up now doctor? Shaurya asked, the doctor stood still for a minute and the turned around.

"Mr Khanna look it is hard to say what will happen, But I think that we need some more time Shaurya grabbed him by his collar.

"You told me if she showed any signs of responding it would mean she would wake up, Don't you dare turn back on your word. I don't care what you say or do. I want her awake, If she doesn't wake up I will destroy you He threatened him.

"Mr Khanna, I am doctor, I understand at this point you have been here for days on end and you love your wife a lot so you want her to wake up as soon as possible, but that is not possible. We need a miracle and I am not a miracle worker

He pushed his hands off his collar.

Shaurya exhaled angry and took a step back his fists clenched. He wanted to break the old doctors face.

"I suggest you sleep more Mr Khanna. You never leave this room. It is somewhat unhealthy if Mehek never wakes up...

He turned around and grabbed him by his collar hard and shook him.

"Mehek will wake up, do you hear me. My Mehek will wake up. My Mehek will never leave me. He said, he let go of the doctor and went to her side. Shaurya took her hand in his and stared at it almost begging it to show some movement.

But it remained still.

So did she.

{}{}{}

6 weeks later.

Shaurya felt a finger touch his nose, his eyes cracked opened, and his gaze met the most beautiful round eyes that sparkled slightly like little stars. Was this a dream he wondered, pinching his arm, he flinched at the pain and a smile fell on his lips.

"Mehek? He said, she did not respond. He bent down and kissed her cheeks and she giggled a little.

"Your beard tickles She said wiping her cheeks. He went to the door and shouted for the doctor and the nurses to come quickly.

"Mehek has woken up He told them happily. He quickly went aside and dialled Vicky's number. While the doctor checked on her.

"Vicky Mehek is awake He said, he could hear Vicky on the phone telling everyone.

"Bhaiya we are all coming ok

"Come quickly He urged and hung up.

He went back to her side and took her hand and she pulled it away. She reached out and put her hand in the nurses pocket and pulled out a candy bar and hid it behind her.

"Mehek what are you doing? Shaurya asked her confused, why would Mehek steal a candy bar.

"Mehek what year is this? The doctor asked when she said nothing and acted like she had not stolen the candy bar.

"I don't know, uncle don't you ask too many questions Mehek complained, The doctor looked confused.

Shaurya reached out and touched her and she looked up at him.

"Your nose is big She said and started laughing.

"Mehek do you know who I am? He asked her, She pushed his hand away.

"Yes, big nose uncle She said laughing.

Shaurya took a step back, something was wrong with her. She was behaving like a child almost.

"Mr Khanna we need to talk The doctor told him. Shaurya followed him to the end of the room.

"It seems as if your wife's, brain has reverted to that of a child. In such cases this is a normal thing for a patient who went through so much trauma. Mehek was kidnapped, for a week we have no idea what conditions she was kept under Shaurya stared at the floor, her kidnapping would haunt him as the biggest failure of his life. God was punishing him for not looking after her properly.

"But she will be ok right He had thought that his nightmare would be over the minute she woke up. But this, nightmare did not seem to ever end. Everything just got worse and worse.

"With the right care and treatment, I am sure she will be ok Mr Khanna, Mehek's recovery is nothing short of a miracle, your love will make her better He told him, Shaurya stood there still with his back turned as the nurse gave her a sponge bath.

"Mr Khanna, Mehek is safe, here why don't you go out for a while. She might feel uncomfortable with you being here...

Shaurya felt unbearably uncomfortable when Mehek was not within his sight. He did not move and stood silently there. Even though his back was turned away, he knew she was physically near him within touching distance. That's all that mattered to him.

"Mummy says I should not let anyone else bath me. Don't touch me... She said loudly.

The nurse came to his side and looked uncomfortable.

"Is Mrs Khanna's mother coming? Perhaps she will allow her to... Shaurya looked at the bathing sponge water and soap she carried, and then at Mehek who was nibbling the candy bar.

"No but her aunts will be here soon

He walked towards her slowly.

He touched the top of her head gently and she smiled at him.

This would be easy he told himself softly. He would look after her. He would make her better and then everything would be like before and they would finally be happy.

{}{}{}

"Chachi where is mummy? Mehek asked, Shaurya turned away and looked at the window.

"She is busy, in Mumbai she will come back in 6 months She lied, Shaurya felt guilty watching Mehek nod solemnly.

"Chachi voh kaun hai? She asked pointing at him.

"Mehek that is your husband She told her gently.

"I am married? But I am only 8 how can I be married? He is a big kid

"Mehek that is your husband bacha... Kanta chachi choked, and turned around she took his hand and squeezed it.

"Mehek do you know who I am Mehek shook her head at Sonal who sat next to her.

"Nope, you are fat She told her plainly, laughing a little at her pregnant stomach.

"Mehek its me Sonal She told her, Mehek frowned.

"You look old, how can you be Sonal you are lying. And you are fat

"Mehek its been a long time since then its me Sonal, and I am pregnant

"If you say so Mehek said suspiciously.

"When do I go home? Chachi Mehek asked.

"Tomorrow  Chachi told her. Shaurya felt happy watching her interact with everyone. Just seeing her talk and smile. Was enough for him.

{}{}{}

Mehek would not sleep, that night. The doctor insisted on keeping her at the hospital one more night, tomorrow would be her official release. The nurses were trying everything possible.

"I won't sleep without Mittens She shouted throwing her pillows on the floor, Shaurya had always assumed Mehek had been a sweet child growing up now he knew differently. He took one step and ducked quickly as a pillow flew in his direction.

"Mehek, don't do that He told her grabbing her hands to stop her from throwing anything else. The nurses all looked terrified. Mehek looked up at him with wide, eyes filled with tears and his whole body went still when her bottom lip trembled he tried with his mind to stop the waterfall from starting but soon.

"Don't cry He said wincing when the tears began to fall, when she blinked. He wiped the with his finger tips.

"Please don't cry, what do you want? He asked her, he had went to shower in her bathroom and changed into a pair of dark jeans and an olive green sweater. Mehek pushed him away.

"Mittens, I want mittens She said, Shaurya felt his phone vibrate and saw Kanta chachi's number, maybe she would know what Mehek wanted.

"Hello chachi what is Mittens? He asked, it sounded like a doll or something.

"I was just phoning to say I sent it with Vicky, Mehek as a child never slept without her dolly Mittens Chachi informed him. Shaurya sighed and sat down on the side of her bed.

"I want Mittens Mehek said loudly. Shaurya told Chachi goodbye and tried to calm Mehek down but she would not listen to him. She kept crying.

When Vicky entered, with the doll in his hands Mehek's entire face just cleared up and she reached out and grabbed the ugly pink dressed rag doll and hugged it.

"Mittens She hugged it and smiled at Vicky adoringly.

"Thank you for bringing me my doll She told him politely.

"No problem bhabi He said with a smile.

"Bhaiya can I speak to you about something Vicky asked him, Shaurya frowned at him, and nodded and followed him to the other end of the room. He probably wanted to tell him about Ranesh Khurrana. Vicky often told him how white chillies was doing. As he had not worked in the past four months or so.

"Ranesh has been doing well as the manager of white chillies, Mr Khuranna was right his nephew is excellent in managing restaurants, we are doing very well. But there is something else I need to tell you

"What is it?

"My divorce with Shruti has been finalized. I am officially single... Shaurya tapped him on his back.

"Now that she is gone, you will see how well you will do in life Vicky He told him.

"I am in love with Nehal Vicky said to him, Shaurya's eyes widened.

"What?

"I know it is a little weird, but bhaiya these past few months. We really got to know each other. And I really like her, she is nothing like Shruti... Shaurya shut him up with a hug.

"You don't have to justify yourself Vicky, You supported me when I was in love with this one Shaurya said pointing at Mehek who was playing with her doll, "And I will support you no matter what.

"Thank you bhaiya He said.

{}{}{}

The next morning, Kanta chachi arrived early. She brought some clothing with her.

"Mehek never liked wearing suits, as a child she always wore dresses... She said, to him. Kanta chachi took Mehek into the bathroom, and Shaurya paced outside the bathroom, impatiently. Today he would finally take her home. Mehek would finally be home.

Shaurya's eyes widened as Mehek stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a pink dress and a white ribbon in her hair. She looked adorable, she held her doll and looked at him and frowned, When Vicky entered the room she smiled. Did that stupid doll mean that much to her? He half wished he had brought it so she would smile at him like that.

"Bhabi how are you today? He asked her.

"I want to go home Mehek said not answering the question when the doctor came into the room she hid behind Kanta chachi.

"I don't want medicine, its bitter She whined.

"He won't give you any medicine Shaurya told her pulling her out from behind chachi and making her sit on the bed, the doctor quickly checked her vitals and declared her healthy.

Shaurya carried her bags, while Vicky went around and opened the boot. Shaurya took the keys from him, Mehek and chachi sat in the back and he got in, he adjusted his mirror so that it would focus on Mehek's face rather than the road.

{}{}{}

"This is not my house Mehek said loudly, when they stopped in front of Khanna mansion.

"This is your house Mehek, you got married and this is your sasural.

"I want to go home this is not my house She looked ready to cry and Shaurya tried to distract her.

"I have a room with so many toys, your old house doesn't have that many... He told her, He had someone come by last night, and change the design of his room into a more kid friendly kind of room.

Mehek's lip stopped quivering at the T word. She allowed him to take her by hand to the door. His mother stood with a tray, she turned it and Mehek smiled at her impatiently.

As soon as she was done Mehek tugged on his hand impatiently and Shaurya led her upstairs, Kanta chachi and Vicky and his mother followed them. Mehek went into his room and immediately jumped on the bed. She stumbled a little and he quickly caught her before she could hit the floor.

"Mehek why do you have to play like that, it is dangerous. Don't ever jump on the bed He scolded her, Mehek said nothing and her eyes just grew wide.

Kanta chachi sighed behind him.

"I don't like you. You are mean She proclaimed.

"Let me talk to her Shaurya She said, Chachi began to explain to her that she should not do anything to hurt herself and that he had only scolded her because she could have gotten hurt badly.

Mehek just sat quietly in the corner. Kanta chachi's eyes watered.

"I know how hard this must be for you Shaurya, you probably spent so much on this room and all these toys...

"They will come in handy when Mehek is better and we try for a baby he told her with a forced smile. Kanta chachi nodded distractedly looking at Mehek.

"I know you will make her better, I have full faith in you She told him.

{}{}{}

Shaurya watched her as she played with her dolls, he worked on his computer with some figures, Vicky was right Ranesh was proving to be a real asset to his hotels and restaurants and not just white chillies. The room went quiet, he turned and saw Mehek was not there. His heart fell into his stomach, as he looked all around the room, he saw the top of her head behind the doll house he had bought her and sighed in relief.

"Mehek don't do that He said going around and catching her by her wrist before she could run off.

Mehek pouted and sat quietly in front of him. He went back to the work on his desk and continued with it. His mother came into the room, with a tray.

"I brought some devi ma's persad for Mehek She said holding out a ladoo for her, Mehek took it and thanked her sweetly. Mehek was so easily pleased as a kid it worried him. If anyone gave her a sugar or a toy she instantly trusted them, just like old Mehek, who if you loved trusted you deeply. He put his laptop off and his mother gave him a ladoo too, he was about to eat it but he saw Mehek looking at it and, held it out to her. She looked at it and took it from him.

Mehek needed more blessings then he did, he sat down beside her.

"Do you want to play with me? She asked him, he nodded silently and she set up a pink plastic table with a tea set and pretended to pour tea for him. It was amazing how she did everything yet and still kept Mitten's stuck to her arm.

"Shaurya She said his name loudly, he looked up, she had not said his name in days his heart thundered against his chest.

"I will name you Shaurya She said to a little monkey teddy bear, with big eyes. He grabbed her wrist.

"Where did you get that name from? He asked her.

"I don't know, he has big angry eyes like Shaurya she said laughing.

"Who is Shaurya? She frowned and then touched her head.

"I don't know She said, "It hurts when I think about it She said. He let go of her hand.

"I am Shaurya he told her. Mehek told him to drink his tea before it got cold. Shaurya picked the empty cup and pretended to sip it.

God what on earth was he doing? He thought to himself. He put the cup down and listened to her talk to all her teddy bears.

She was utterly oblivious of the world around her, or even the fact her dress rose several inches every time she jumped up excitedly. He pulled the length down for her. And she did not even seem to notice.

{}{}{}

"Shaurya where are you going to sleep? She asked.

"On the couch

"Sleep with me please

"Mehek... how could he explain that he was so incredibly in love with her that sleeping so close to her and not touching her was so hard.

"I don't want to sleep alone She softly, and it broke his resolve. He got onto the bed and tucked her safely into the covers and laid on top of the covers.

"Tell me a story She said looking up at him with wide eyes. He turned his head towards her and pushed her hair back gently in soothing manner.

"There was once a beautiful princess that looked a lot like you that fell in love with an ugly frog

"I look like a princess? Was the frog a nice person There was awe in her eyes at the word princess.

"No he was a bad person, he hated everything and everyone. There was so much hatred inside him, that even when she loved him he did not understand her and just hated her like he hated everyone else

"So what did the princess do to make him understand her?

"The hateful frog did everything in his power to hurt her with his hatred but the princess was strong but she gave up when she realised that his hatred would destroy her family as well

"He did something to her family

"Yes, he thought that she would love him no matter what. He took her for granted and she left him

"Then what happened?

"He realised he could not live without the princess

"Aww

"So he did all that he could to earn her forgiveness, but her aunt did not want him to hurt the princess again so she forbid him from seeing the princess and tried to separate them with an evil spell

"I don't like her Mehek told him, Shaurya smiled. At the time he did not like Kanta chachi either.

"And she did separate them, But the frog would not stop until he found the princess, and got her to forgive him and he found her but she did not want to be with him because it would hurt her aunt

"Why could she not run away with the frog?

"The princess would always sacrifice her happiness above others she was like that... He told her, and she was already asleep. He kissed her forehead and inhaled the sweet scent of her skin.

{}{}{}

He woke up to her all curled to his side and Mittens thrown over him, she was hugging both of them in her sleep.

He unentangled himself from her and pushed her long hair back she made a soft sound and rubbed her cheek against the pillow.

{}{}{}

Shaurya was about to go on his run and brought Mehek outside to play, so he could watch her while he ran at the same time.

It had been days since his last run and his body felt sore after a few rounds, Mehek started following him. Making him smile.

She did half a round and then just sat in the grass in the middle of the lawn.

He ran back to her.

He bent down and picked her up and took her into the shade out of the sun. He handed her his water bottle. Mehek took a sip of the water and closed her eyes all out of breath.

"You run so fast you are so strong She told him in awe. He flexed one of his arms and her mouth fell open.

"That is amazing, I want them too She said, reaching out to touch it.

"If you stopped eating all your Candy, you could probably get them She looked away in deep thought about it then stared at mittens as if they were consulting about it. Shaurya took a sip of the water after her, then took her inside.

"Mitten's says having candy is better than having muscles She told him softly in his ear.

"Shaurya I will look after Mehek while you go shower, I will help her get ready for today ok His mother said seeing them hand in hand. He asked the entire security team to stand near his mothers door while she helped Mehek out and went off.

{}{}{}

Shaurya felt sick until he heard her soft voice outside the door.

"Where is my befriend, he is in here?

"Yes dear, Shaurya is your best friend?

"Sonal used to be but he is my best friend, he sleeps by me and plays by me, spends the whole day with me. He is my favourite person and Mitten's

He never thought he would ever be happy to hear someone say that about him. He opened the door and found her standing there, wearing a red dress that came around her knees with some white shoes. She saw him, her face lit up.

"What are we going to do today? Anything you wanted to. He said silently in his head, but then he remembered he had to go to work today. Just for a bit. He would even take her with.

"Why don't we go out for ice cream He told her, she looked at Mitten's for a few minutes before nodding.

"Mitten's would love that She said, she had white Alice band in her hair, with a little bow in the side.

He sighed at how beautiful she was.

He placed his palm at the small of her back.

"I just have to go somewhere for a bit, then we will go after breakfast ok He told her, He took her into the dining room. And fed her, oats.

Which she hated. She liked those candy-coated cereals. And kept whining that she did not want to eat oats and would not open her mouth.

Shaurya grew frustrated and his mother laughed from outside. He glared at her, and Mehek turned her face away from him. He put the spoon down.

"No ice cream until you eat all of that. And then take your medicine

"I don't want medicine I am all better

"Mehek...

"Take to mitten's not me Shaurya pushed the doll aside, and tried to talk to her but she was not having it.

"Fine I am going, you can stay at home He lied standing up.

She began to start crying and his mother came into the dining room.

"Mehek, how have you heard about the aeroplane that went missing? She asked her. Mehek shook her head.

She took a spoonful of the oats, "Well here comes the aeroplane to land And Mehek opened her mouth and his mother smiled at his irritation even more.

Soon the oats were finished and she even took her medicine.

"Shaurya is waiting Mehek, go on child She told her, Mehek shook her head.

"I am not talking to him, he is a meany

His mother took him to the side and told him not to shout at her. She was a kid, and that if he wanted her to do what he said he would have to explain it to her the way he would a child. He had no experience on child care management. But he had seen an episode of emergency nanny, so he was sure he had a vague idea. He was not going to spoil her. If she knew how much power she held over him, she would take advantage of him.

Shaurya frowned as she pouted the entire drive to White Chillies.

He held her hand and took her inside.

"Morning sir Priya greeted him, She looked at Mehek with the biggest smile on her face.

"Bhabi I missed you so much She told her.

"Who are you? Mehek asked, Priya just smiled, Vicky had told the staff what had happened. He saw Ranesh in the middle of the room wearing a blue and grey blazer, His hair was combed severely off his face and he had beady eyes.

"Priya, could you watch her. She is a trouble maker. Just make sure she doesn't hurt herself Keep her nearby please Shaurya told her, "And don't give her cake or ice cream

Mehek glared at him and then turned and looked away.

He walked off to speak with Ranesh but watched her from the corner of his eye.

"Shaurya you look good Ranesh told him, Shaurya felt better than he had in months, it was perhaps having her so close to him, safe and glued to his side. That made him feel relieved for the first time in months.

"Thanks, how are the menus for autumn coming along? He asked him, Ranesh told him all about the menu then his eyes fell on Mehek.

"I watched the season when she was on supercook, she was amazing. She still looks just as beautiful how is she man?

"She is ok Shaurya said not paying attention to Ranesh, he had noticed an error in the menu.

"Look here, the spelling is wrong...

They spoke for about fifteen minutes, until Shaurya heard a loud crash. Mehek had dropped a glass of water on the floor and her bottom lip was trembling. He went over to her side and quickly took her away from the glass.

"What is wrong with you Priya, she is a child. You don't give children glass, sometimes I wonder where all of you get your degrees in hotel and management from

"Sir I am sorry but she threw the glass on the floor

"Mehek, did you do that on purpose

"Mitten's did it Shaurya pulled the doll out of her arms and took her by her wrist to the store room.

"You have to sit here and think about what you did. Until you realise your mistake you are not to come out He told her closing the door, and left Mitten's outside. Shaurya carried on with his work, then he noticed Ranesh speaking to Mehek.

He let go of the new menu and walked over to them.

"Are you going to apologise He asked her and noticed she had ice cream in a bowel in her hand and mittens in the other. "Who gave you that?

"She is child man, lighten up

"She is my wife, I know what is best for her. Don't interfere Ranesh you were hired to look after white chillies don't start thinking I meant you must take care of my wife too

"I don't like you, I don't want to stay with you anymore Mehek said turning her face.

He took the bowel from her and dumped it, she began to cry. Shaurya grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her outside to his car. He took Mitten's and threw it into his backseat.

Mehek cried loudly the entire way home. Shaurya took her home and left her in one of the guest rooms. He locked the door and sighed against it.

"Shaurya what are you doing? His mother asked him, he looked up at her.

"She was throwing glasses at white chillies so I tried to give her a time out and she would not listen to me... He had Mitten's next to him. His mother touched his head.

"Now you understand what I went threw with you finally His mother said, Shaurya half smiled.

"God really hates me, Mom he wont stop until I have made up for every mistake I ever made

"Everything will be ok Shaurie, Mehek will be ok...

"And if nothing gets better?

"You would look after her forever

His mother was right. As long as Mehek was with him, near him, touchable. He would be happy, He heard a noise downstairs, and reluctantly left the door and peered down form the staircase. Mehek was there crying. He marched down the steps.

"How did she end up down? he asked his security.

"She jumped out the window... he told him, Shaurya saw her hand was scratched and blood oozed out. He tried to calm down but seeing how terrified she looked but he could not stop himself.

"Are you stupid? What is wrong with you today? Yesterday you behaved perfectly well... He scolded her while holding Mitten's in his hand.

"I just wanted to you to play with me, you were so busy with my new friend that you did not even notice me... How wrong she was he constantly watched her, he could not breath easily without her.

He pulled her into his arms and held her.

"I am sorry He told her softly, Mehek slowly took Mitten's from him.

{{}}{}}{}

"Yeah I need more time off Vicky Shaurya told him, Mehek was busy playing tea party with his mother.

"No problem, I will speak to Ranesh about extending...

"Not get someone else... Shaurya said, he knew he was being petty, Ranesh probably just felt sorry for Mehek and was being kind to her but he did not care for anyone else being Mehek's friend. He wanted to be her only friend'

I DON'T THINK I WILL CONTINUE>>>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewcute thumbnail
How sweet of you to say you wont continue!.😳

Meanie BB,U can give your husband competition for hurting us like this!.πŸ˜’πŸ˜›

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

How sweet of you to say you wont continue!.😳

Meanie BB,U can give your husband competition for hurting us like this!.πŸ˜’πŸ˜›

Exams GG πŸ˜† i wrote this one in bordem
it was like 25 pages 
dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

Exams GG πŸ˜† i wrote this one in bordem
it was like 25 pages 

Exams and studies are weapon for BB, whenever someone ask update or anything related to story she takes her weapon out and then everyone is like' all the best', 'best wishes'...!πŸ˜›

Me too no different,

Here you go,πŸ˜†

All the best dear

May god bless you and all the best for your exams.☯️

Amen!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great story Anya!Really heart warming . Mehek is an adorable mischievous little girl and poor Shurya has no idea what to do. The princess and the frog story was brilliant. He indirectly told her their story from the beginning.come on Anya you can't just leave us hanging like this please finish the story or update the other ones πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† please. πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anya be careful your ideas can be stolen by Cv'sπŸ˜†
It's a beautiful OS ... enjoyed reading it..
I really wish you continue after your exams..
We get a treat when you are bored ...so I just hope you get bored πŸ˜†

Please continue soonπŸ˜›
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anya di its a cute os .
I loved it .
Plz continue .
Sk taking care of ms  i can imagine how cute mehek will be like a 8 year old girl.
Ms calling sk big nose uncle πŸ€£
See in this state even sk became her best friend .
He is vey jealous because khurana became mehek's new friend .
I want her to play marriage ,husband games with sk.
Tea cup game nice but i like her to play the above two games.
RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

Exams and studies are weapon for BB, whenever someone ask update or anything related to story she takes her weapon out and then everyone is like' all the best', 'best wishes'...!πŸ˜›

Me too no different,

Here you go,πŸ˜†

All the best dear

May god bless you and all the best for your exams.☯️

Amen!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

thank u 
RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Great story Anya!Really heart warming . Mehek is an adorable mischievous little girl and poor Shurya has no idea what to do. The princess and the frog story was brilliant. He indirectly told her their story from the beginning.come on Anya you can't just leave us hanging like this please finish the story or update the other ones πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† please. πŸ˜›

Lol if i get tired of studyn il update
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice os anya 
Yes u post ur idea in sunset di post 
All the best for ur examsπŸ‘πŸΌ
Plz try to continue soon πŸ˜ƒ