peeran os new start

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyz I am finally back I was bz in my studies that's why I did not write anything on current track but now here is on my take on current track I hope you guyz like it also it is not connected with my previous os realization it is a new story and completely different so here it goes

Karan helps preeta in getting salra out from jail preeta and his whole family was happy to see salra back whole arora family is thankful to karan but preeta was touched by karan's gestures that how she think always wrong about karan other side after doing this both peeran exposed sharlin in front of every one whole luthra family was shocked and thankful to preeta for exposing sherlin and reveling truth but luthra family and rishab also feel guilty to punish salra and preeta luthra family apologized to salra and preeta and both preeta and salra accepted the apologies rishab also apologized to preeta for his mistakes and after on karan's insisting preeta finally forgive rishab and agreed to come back yo luthra house as dadi's phys theorist both peeran shakes hands and becomes friends their enmity and hatred gets finished now their bonds gets stronger with each other which they don't realised their non jhoks continued with each other today's morning was also similar to others days when preeta comes to luthra house for dadi's exercised when she gets to know about that karan's accident news she was hell worried for karan takhi tells preeta that karan is fine now it's just his legs has fracture and it will take some days to karan to walk properly he need some rest preeta goes to karany room to meet him and see his condition when both talks preeta feels pain to see karan in this state and karan is happy to see that preeta is pampering her so much and he forgeets his pain

Preeta: karan tum theek to ho na ?ab kesa mehsos karan the ho ? Rakhi anti bta rhi the ka car bohat buri condition ma mili hai?tume ma hamesha kehti hon ka car itni taiz nhi chalate likin tum suntr ho kse ki kya ?d.r na kya kaha k kab taak theek ho jae he choot?an tum kuch bolo ge bhi kya ? itne der sa tum sa puch the hon ma bolo jawab do

Karan:come on preeta tum much bolne ka mauka do ge to bolun ga na I am fine don't worry d.r na kaha hai sirf much din lagen ge phir ma phele jaisa chalne phrine lag jaun ga tum to mom ko bhi pheche chor game mujhe lecture dene ma air wese bhi mere family hai na mera khayal rkhne ka liye ma bohat jald theek ho jaon ga tensiy mat lo now plzz smile to karo

Preeta:karan tume andaza bhi hai ma kitne fikar mand ho tumhre liye mujhe kitne chinta ho age the tumhre accidy ki lhabat sun ka ma na to pooja ki khas for pa tumhre liye ka tum theek ho jao jaldi air jab tum chaln phirne lag jao ge to ma mandir ma parsat banton ge

Karan:mid mental bus bhi karan do ab yar ma tang a gya hon in baton sa Hume kse air cheez ka bare ma baat Karen to zayda behtat hai wese tum btao ka dadi ki exercises kase ja rhi hai an kal

Preeta:WO to bohat achi ka rhi hai in fact WO theek bhi ho rhi hai AUT an kal merit sari beaten man leti hai bohat jald WO perfectly theek ho jaen he phir to unhe meri zarorat bhi bhi nhi the ge is liye ma na aik do hospitals ma CV bheje hai apni aur nterview bhi dia hai shyad bohat jald mujhe nahi nokri mil jae ge tume to kuhsh hona chaiye ka ma jaane wale hon bohat jald

Karan:miss mental wese aik baat kahon kya ?

Preeta: han han bolo na

Karan: ma tume miss karon ga tumhre adaat ho gas hai aur an him ache dost bhi hai na is liye

Preeta:wese yeh baat yo hai ma puri luthra family ko miss karon ge akhir mujhe itna pyaar Jo mila hai yahan sa kritika dadi rakhi anti uncle rishab ji San na mujhe bohat izaat di hai aur ma tumhre ghese Pete jokes aur one liners ko miss karon ge

Karan: preeta buhal mat Jana him San ko nayi nokri Milne ka baad aur han kahi bhi meti madad ki zarorat ho to btana I will be always there for you to help miss mental

Preeta:I know karan tum tension mat lo ma kse ko bhi bholon ge aur AGR help chaiye ho GI to bagir jihjak ka aunge help mangne ka liye apne crazy dost sa

Suddenly nurse comes in karan's room to change her bandage both peeran stops talking and karan feels irritated with nurse presence nurse removes the badage from karan's leg and start applying medicine on karan's leg when karan's feels pain preeta stop the nurse and takes Medicine and ointment in her hand and ask nurse to go she will do it with her self karan feels happy to see preeta's concern for his leg preeta starts applying ointment and does bandage care fully with out hurting karan and other side karan is bz staring preeta be gets lost in preeta's beauty sajda plays in BG suddenly preeta realizes karan's gazes on his face both share deep eye locks and feels shy karan wants to spend some time with preeta so he ask preeta to make soup for him preeta nods and goes to kitchen and makes the soup and comes with soup in karan's room

Karan: preeta itna time lag gya tumne aik soup banane ma is sa acha tha ma kse servant ko bol deta

Preeta: karan ma rakhi anti ka pass gayi the un sa pohchne ka konse ingredients use karon soup ma

Karan:kya time soup banana nhi at a kya Jo tum mom ka pass gayi the pohchne ka liye ?

Preeta:mujhe at a hai banane likin tumhre favorite cheezon ka puchna aur tumhre allergies ka AGR ma much aisa dal se the jis sa tume allergy ho jat to tumhre tabiyat kharab ho jati is liye gas the

Karan was touched by preeta's gesture she feeds soup karan with her hands and karansy is busy staring preeta without realizing that rishab is out side on door and saw him with preeta and saw preeta feeding karan soup with so much love and concern rishab is noticing both peeran's attitude towards each other and feels jealous that now a days preeta gives more attention to karan rather on him both peeran realizes rishab out side and both insist him to come in and join them and rishab also join them and realizes that karan is staring preeta and preeta also enjoys karan's attention after some times preeta goes to her house back and rishab and katn both left in karan's room both talks with each other

Rishab:aj kal ma dekh RHA hon ka Teri dosti preeta ka sath kuch zyada barh gae hai an to tum ahr baat preeta sa share large ho zayda time tumhre preeta ka sath guzarta hai chakr kya hai

Karan:Bhai come on now we are friends shuru ma use hate karta tha ma yaqeen Kate ap Jo us ki tareef karte hai sahi large hai WO hai hi unique I really like her after under standing her you know WO dosri Larkiyon ki trh bhi hai Jo paise an dfame ka liye karan luthra ka sath ho WO dil ki gehriyon sa mujhe dost mante hai aur merit care karti hai aur mujhe acha lagta hai us ka sath

Rishab:karan ye San tum kah RHA hai yaqeen bhi hota preeta na lavta hai there dil ma Jaga bana ki hai aur tu ode pasand karne lag gya hai you should aceept it

Karan:aisa kuch bhi hai Bhai him dost hai

Rishab:ma na Teri ankohn ma preeta ka liye WO feeling dekhu hai jhoot mat bol mujhe ma bachpan sa janta hon tujhe

So this is it will soon update next part if good response will come do comments and hit likes do tell me what do you think about it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its awesome veri nice story 
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great story! Please update soon. Eagerly waiting for the trio love story.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing story I love it very much 
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it...specially rishabh jealousy 😆 ...
Continue soon
umeerapasha thumbnail
Really enjoyed reading this part,awaiting next part as soon as possible...😉😛😊