An action packed precap to a rather blah episode

worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nothing much to write about the episode tonight except that after a point I was quite irritated by Mandira's overdramatic parents 🤔

The precap though was action packed and held the promise of a better episode! ⭐️ Glad that we won't be left on a cliff hanger on Friday and half of the new promo would play out in tomorrow's episode itself. 

How do you guys find Vijay and Mandira's love story? With so much of insistence given on it, surely it must be having a greater purpose in the storyline. More than Vijay and Mandira's love story probably it would be more interesting to see the angsty drama when they end up with other characters and not with each other. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think the problem is not with the importance given to the lovestory of Mandira or giving her character a lot of importance & screen space . It is more about lack of chemistry between Bhanu & Sonal & I probably should not say this but Sonal can not act or express half as well as Bhanu which becomes more prominent when they do a scene together & the intensity of the moment fizzles !
worldofwinds thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I think the problem is not with the importance given to the lovestory of Mandira or giving her character a lot of importance & screen space . It is more about lack of chemistry between Bhanu & Sonal & I probably should not say this but Sonal can not act or express half as well as Bhanu which becomes more prominent when they do a scene together & the intensity of the moment fizzles !

I agree with you that they are sort of a mismatch. They have an age difference of 12 years between them which evidently shows onscreen. Apart from that Vijay and Mandira's love story took off with such jet speed that it is hard to relate with. 

Apparently Mandira would return as Vijay's political opponent after he breaks her heart and marries someone else. Not sure how it would play out but definitely sounds more interesting 😛
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: worldofwinds

I agree with you that they are sort of a mismatch. They have an age difference of 12 years between them which evidently shows onscreen. Apart from that Vijay and Mandira's love story took off with such jet speed that it is hard to relate with. 

Apparently Mandira would return as Vijay's political opponent after he breaks her heart and marries someone else. Not sure how it would play out but definitely sounds more interesting 😛

No , it has little to do with their age-difference and a lot to do with the fact that Sonal is somewhat not suiting the role of a spunky , bubbly , modern thinking , new age girl ( strictly IMO 😳 ) . 
Now my hopes are on Aisharya Khare . Hope she is strong actress & whatever role she'd portray suits her . 
But I'm still going to feel a little bad when Mandira & Vijay , the lovebirds won't get married due to political reasons . Baba & his wife are such a selfish lot ! 🤢 They are not even once thinking about their daughter . 
worldofwinds thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

No , it has little to do with their age-difference and a lot to do with the fact that Sonal is somewhat not suiting the role of a spunky , bubbly , modern thinking , new age girl ( strictly IMO 😳 ) . 
Now my hopes are on Aisharya Khare . Hope she is strong actress & whatever role she'd portray suits her . 
But I'm still going to feel a little bad when Mandira & Vijay , the lovebirds won't get married due to political reasons . Baba & his wife are such a selfish lot ! 🤢 They are not even once thinking about their daughter . 

Haha hey I do agree with you there :) Sonal's acting does lack depth. I am also looking forward to see Aishwarya, she's quite a natural from whatever lil I have seen of her previous show. Am bit confused about the entry of actress Perneet Chauhan though 😕 For a second I doubted if she has replaced Aishwarya as her character is going to bring twists and turns in Vijay and Mandira's love story 😕 But then probably hers is a cameo like Ragini. Hopefully! Coz I have already pictured in my head that Bhanu & Aishwarya would make for a more interesting pair onscreen than the one we have right now in the show 😉
Edited by worldofwinds - 6 years ago