Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonexisting thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I was going through the story thread today and decided to read all ur previous writings so this is the first one
About this story i think i ll be out of words appreciating ur stories(vaise bhi meri vocabulary badi kacchi hai😆)
The best part about ur stories r they seem to be real and one can imagine it and the way u write is very beautiful
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Minu!!! I'd missed this...By God...this was pure love!! I was transported to the times of the earlier episodes when Naina used to get lost in Sameer...n to have him hold her in his arms...wow!! N very beautiful writing dear ..gave me such a bright n happy feeling :)
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

I was going through the story thread today and decided to read all ur previous writings so this is the first one

About this story i think i ll be out of words appreciating ur stories(vaise bhi meri vocabulary badi kacchi hai😆)
The best part about ur stories r they seem to be real and one can imagine it and the way u write is very beautiful

Thank you so much Komal for the appreciation ðŸ˜ƒ Glad you could relate to the scenes and feel the essence.😳
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Minu!!! I'd missed this...By God...this was pure love!! I was transported to the times of the earlier episodes when Naina used to get lost in Sameer...n to have him hold her in his arms...wow!! N very beautiful writing dear ..gave me such a bright n happy feeling :)

OMG!Sur! You read this ðŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the kind words.Glad it could still create the same essence and aura intended since the time of its inception.😳