Deep's family looked fake

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Shello again πŸ˜³

Deep's family looks like they're some actors hired for the particular job "Dilwale Dulhanya lejayenge" and created for presenting a fake story before Arohi and her family πŸ€” The man who sticks to Deep almost everyhwere, ko kaisa pata nahi chala about his dad and siblings? Secondly, the cool bro who supposed to be a rich guy doesn't knows how to use fork and spoon πŸ˜•

Plus the first expression that Deep gave upon seeing Mr Laksh in his house, though they were funny "Not again here comes the bin bylaye mehmaan" πŸ€£ it hinted towardsDeep knowing more than we knows...Ayyy Apna Hero Dulhanya le kar hi jayega πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž 

And in the Last scene of the show, Deep and Arohi, though that one scene had set the hotness fire cross the roof but we are not suppose to drool now πŸ€“ kyun k Ladki ki jaan khatre mein hai 😲 Deep seems desperate, he wants Arohi anyway... be it pretending to be sweet in front of her or playing game on her back... he wants that girl (We don't mind too ☺️) . I am not falling for Arohi's words, she seems has suffered an emotional outbreak not what the makers are trying to present to the viewers πŸ˜› I won't be suprised if we are told Arohi was madly in love and something bad happened and Arohi ka pyaar Udh gaya πŸ˜† Anyways... Deep is mysterious 😈

Edited by romaila - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I suspect Deep, he's very deep like his name. The family does not looks like normal family, they behaved somehow strangers. Deep's dad is quite, his sister looks forced while talking sweet. Could connect to Deep's mom only, may be she's his real mother. 
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep is mysterious and am loving the hot and handsome Deep 
I had this doubt from the beginning, Deep might get into trouble because of them. I mean they looks stupid πŸ˜•
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

I suspect Deep, he's very deep like his name. The family does not looks like normal family, they behaved somehow strangers. Deep's dad is quite, his sister looks forced while talking sweet. Could connect to Deep's mom only, may be she's his real mother. 

I am suspecting every character... Arohi k bhai pe bhi doubts hain 🀣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewani

Deep is mysterious and am loving the hot and handsome Deep 

I had this doubt from the beginning, Deep might get into trouble because of them. I mean they looks stupid πŸ˜•

Oye hoye Deep pe drooling start ho gayi πŸ˜›
Surely he's going to face many problems, before wedding or after the wedding😳

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I find Deep way more mysterious than Arohi... Really Curious about the characters... πŸ˜²
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

I find Deep way more mysterious than Arohi... Really Curious about the characters... πŸ˜²

Well looks like Deep has deep secrets πŸ˜† Of course he's upto something lets wait and watch πŸ˜›

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How dare you accuse Deep of hiring fake family😳
Deep is a honest guy, don't mess with him😑
Show theek se start bhi nahin hua and you are drooling on the couple πŸ˜‘, yeh koi time hai drool karna kaa😡
BDW Deep-Arohi kaa jodi name kya hai DrohiπŸ˜•

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

How dare you accuse Deep of hiring fake family😳

Deep is a honest guy, don't mess with him😑
Show theek se start bhi nahin hua and you are drooling on the couple πŸ˜‘, yeh koi time hai drool karna kaa😡
BDW Deep-Arohi kaa jodi name kya hai DrohiπŸ˜•

You're scolding me for a mere prediction 😭 Deep can do hire fake family... itna kamaya hai 😳
Deep is a genious manipulator 😳
Drool karna is my Haq 😎 Couple pe karun ya show k writers pe my choice my life πŸ˜›
Jodi name decide nahi hua... ArEep will look nice on them

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sawaira

even I have the same feeling