Beautiful.👍🏼

In love with Dev-Meera . 

SS tu bhi  hi gyi 😉 🤗
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: preity_d

SS tu bhi  hi gyi 😉 🤗

Aggye ha 😆 .. With IB progressively going down the drains , I've shifted or rather distributed my interest into other shows 😉 though I'm still keeping track of IB through WUs , just in case Anika ever gets back her lost self respect and show improves and this stupid great Indian Laughter challenge ends 😆😉 
In the mean while , I binge watched Ishq Mein Mar Jawa ... and then I remembered your recommendation and started watching Dev, thoroughly hooked now 😃 
I totally ship Dev-Meera for their mind blowing sizzling natural chemistry ,😳 and totally despise Mehek/Vani and Dev-Mehek . 🤢 

What other shows are u watching nowadays ?
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Aggye ha 😆 .. With IB progressively going down the drains , I've shifted or rather distributed my interest into other shows 😉 though I'm still keeping track of IB through WUs , just in case Anika ever gets back her lost self respect and show improves and this stupid great Indian Laughter challenge ends 😆😉 
In the mean while , I binge watched Ishq Mein Mar Jawa ... and then I remembered your recommendation and started watching Dev, thoroughly hooked now 😃 
I totally ship Dev-Meera for their mind blowing sizzling natural chemistry ,😳 and totally despise Mehek/Vani and Dev-Mehek . 🤢 

What other shows are u watching nowadays ?

I didn't feel anything last day when Shivay confessed in front of unconscious Anika. They just lost everything by dragging tracks and shoving anything and everything down viewers throat. 
I watch DEV(of course, Dev-Mahek don't exit for me. I like Dev-Meera and Amod is ❤️), I have started watching yeh un dino k baat hain in sony, a fresh and fine show(must watch)... Then I have started Aadorini star jalshay hoy, besh lage! 😆 I vowed that I would not get attached to any show, so distributing my interest and yes, watching BB 11 on n off 😆