What is in store for us?

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

They have divided the episode into 2 parts..one for the story of the youngsters..their   love triangle, one scene for Bindusaar's tantrums and the other for,H's villainous plans.

The second  part to C & N romantic play  and their various shades and expressions(they are definitely a work of art).So now Rajat is kept  apart to show his love and passion to Nandini (and nothing else..a pity)..If  you want to see the brave heart CGM ,go  to the starting episodes

Conveniently CGM has sent Badrakethu to the war and has sat with the youngsters to play with them the " find me who I am " game. Of course the Samrat and maharani excelled in their game

Why Nandini finds it so difficult to convey her feelings to him? Won't their mannerisms and  facial expressions convey the desired " hirudhaya ki bath?.

We are heartbroken after hearing the news of its pre closure...I am more worried about the ending..Let them not kill Nandini...Let them both take sanyas together and live ever after peacefully in the ashrams

At least let the CN team give us the satisfaction of seeing their perfect blend of emotions, passion, romance and their  (re) budding love..sacking of Apama..., Bindusaar  realizing his mistakes... be affectionate to his chotimaa and papa and finally Dharma and Bindusaar's love life

We have about 44 episodes in hand. Meantime ,what is in store for us?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I searched all the authenticated social media ,but could not find any such news( on pre closure)..but the story has become monotonous..Always we will have separate tracks..as one comes to an end, they will start the other..but here no coherent tracks..they bring Chetan in one scene and show Apama in another..who is the third disguised enemy..keeping RT for the love track alone, is an insult to his ability and artistry..Siddharth is a very talented boy..CN team can do wonders with both of them..but wasting all of their talents..it is the curse of Indian TV serials Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know but I have a terrible feeling ekta will again do her same old tricks and show dharma taking chitra;s place in the mandap with bindu on maybe nandini's request to stop bindu from marrying chitra after he refuses to stop his marriage with chitra, or to take revenge from nandini, he may blackmail nandini to get dharma married to him in chitra's place and only then he will listen to her request. I can't stand either of these two things happening, because this is such a big insult to history if they show dharma being married to bindusar like this. I can't take any more humiliation for dharma now, plus I'm sure even chandra will be annoyed at nandini if she did this. Hopefully nandini uses her akkal and tells chandra before bindu screws things up further.