CN to end in November 2017

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/rajat-tokas-and-shweta-basu-prasads-chandra-nandni-to-be-replaced-by-ikyawann-post-diwali/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HistoryGeek thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Siva, I read this one. Sad, because I'll miss Rajat and Shweta a LOT ðŸ˜­
But I'm glad for them at the same time, for they will be able to find better projects for themselves now. CN was becoming a big khichdi. 
In the end at least, I want a happy ending for CN, albeit knowing the fact that C will become a Jain monk. 
siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquameera

Yeah Siva, I read this one. Sad, because I'll miss Rajat and Shweta a LOT ðŸ˜­

But I'm glad for them at the same time, for they will be able to find better projects for themselves now. CN was becoming a big khichdi. 
In the end at least, I want a happy ending for CN, albeit knowing the fact that C will become a Jain monk. 

Dear friend..still we haven't got a confirmation from the channel..it may be a news to get the feel over of the viewers..as many said we are happy as well as sad..RT will come out of this swamp and our prayers will help him to get a good strong role ASAP...Let us all give our sincere prayers for his welfare..bcoz he makes us happy daily by his presence

Yes.. we await for a happy ending..let him take sanyas with his soul mate Nandini..let them live a happy and peaceful life at least in their saknyas life..and let them not kill Nandini..we will be heartbroken
HistoryGeek thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

let him take sanyas with his soul mate Nandini..let them live a happy and peaceful life at least in their saknyas life

Amen to that. There is a 50-50% chance of either happening. Even I don't want Nandini to die. 

#GoodTimes

Edited by aquameera - 6 years ago