Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/41455-breaking-and-the-winner-of-dance-plus-season-3-is.htm
Star Plus' Dance Plus 3 is currently in its finale weekend and we already have the winner's name. 

Out of the four finalists Aryan Patra, Tarun-Shivani, Amardeep Singh Natt and Bir Radha Sherpa, the first three are from Dharmesh Yelande's team and Bir Radha Sherpa is from Puneet Pathak's team. 

And the winner of the third season is Bir Radha Sherpa, from Punit's team. 

Bir Radha Sherpa hails from Assam and was very popular amongst the judges as well as the contestants for his unique style of dancing that he named the 'Bir Style'

One more highlight from tonight's finale would be the Judwaa 2 cast gracing the show along with Sunil Grover, who will make the show's finale a laugh riot.

Are you happy about it? Leave your comments below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ankit45

If it is not official result, then, it would be better to wait.

official hai
pics of bir with trophy are out
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to Bir and team Punit!
Well done.

I am very happy for him. Hard working, talented dancer.
So.. We can see more of him in dance champions ðŸ˜Š
Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ugh I really wanted Aryan to win but was expecting this result. Can't say Bir does not deserve the trophy but I would've preferred if Aryan had won. Honestly they were both very strong contenders but in my opinion Aryan had that slight edge and all his performances were absolutely perfect. Happy for Bir tho. He seems like a nice guy and you can tell that he really loves performing. 
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Congratulation Bir,being an Assamese am feeling happy and proud of you..You deserve this..I always wanted either Aryan or Bir to lift the trophy at last..Happy my wish fulfilled..but i am disappointed with the Second spot,that is taken by Amardeep..in my opinion if Bir is winner,then Aryan should be the 1st runner up,and if Aryan win then Bir be the 1st runner up..These two should be in top 2..Though i personally prefer Aryan over Bir,but still i am happy with the result..At least Amardeep is not the winner.I am not saying Amardeep is bad but in Comparison,Bir and Arayan are far better than him.