Preeran TS Guilty chapter one updated on page 2

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Preeta had exposed sherlyn in front of whole family with her ex husband which was akshay. The lutras were beyond shocked. Kareena was the one who was most angry she was so wrong about sherlyn?. She slapped sherlyn.
" I can't believe I trusted you " said Kareena angrily.
" what the hell weren't you the one who framed preeta's family after knowing that I mixed the rat poison in the food " said sherlyn bluntly.
Kareena's face became pale hearing it.
" is it true Kareena? " asked rakhi.
" no bhabhi don't believe in this cheater lady. I have called the police they will be coming soon " said Kareena.
The police came and arrested sherlyn and akshay.
Kritika broke down but before anyone could counsel her. Preeta counseled her.
" don't cry for that jerk. Thank god that you got to know his true face Now at least before its too late. U will get a far better person than him who will respect you equally. " said preeta.
Kritika stopped crying and hugged her. Preeta counseled her.

The whole lutra family watched it and felt guilty for not trusting preeta for once and insulting her every time. But the most guilty was Karan and Rishabh. Rishabh for not standing up for preeta when she needed him and Karan for not trusting her.
Kritika went to her room and preeta was leaving the house when she gave Rishabh an envelope. Everyone were curious to see what was in it?.
Rishabh opened up to see and found a letter as he read he felt everything was over.
" preeta please stop. I'm sorry don't Leave the job " said Rishabh.
Everyone were shocked to hear that preeta was leaving the job but Karan was more shocked.
Preeta stopped in her tracks and turned back.
" Rishabh ji I'm sorry I can't continue this job. My family everytime bore insults because of my connection with lutra family so I'm cutting it off now. We are strangers from now. " said preeta coldly.
Karan froze hearing her cold voice. Did preeta change this much.
Everyone tried to convince preeta and were ready to apologize to her family but preeta refused everything coldly and walked outside leaving everyone disheartened.
Karan went outside to talk to preeta.
" preeta stop. I want to speak with you" said Karan.
Preeta turned towards Karan.
" what do you want to speak now?. Are you here to taunt me for showing so much attitude to your family or make me remember about my status bloody middle class right what you call me. U should be happy and celebrate I'm finally out of ur life now and will never come back " said preeta looking at him sarcastically.
Karan's heart hurt hearing her every accusation. But he deserved it he had done so much wrong?.
" preeta I'm sorry " Karan said looking down not meeting her eyes.
" it's ok. Anyway when your brother itself did not believe me what should I expect of you. I thought you will be at least not term me a gold digger Karan " preeta said in dissapointed voice.
Karan's eyes turned moist.
" I should go now " said preeta. Karan did not have strength to stop her.
Rishabh arrived at the same time and tried to stop her.
Preeta smiled sarcastically and said " when I needed help. U both turned ur backs. Now when my family is proved innocent u want my apology. Fine I accept your apologies because it was my mistake . I finally I understood my status. U both lutra brothers are a great combination u know. One is spineless and another knows only to flaunt his status " .
Both Karan and Rishabh became silent.
" waise Rishabh ji stop worrying about me and prepare to give explanation to Jiju. He is hell angry on you and your family for sending his mother in law to jail. Karan I hope abhishek mehra has a status for you to believe him at least " said preeta and went away leaving two people in guilt.

Karan and Rishabh went back inside disappointed.

Karan was frustrated he phoned her twenty times and she did not pick up. Can't she give him one chance?.
It was twenty one time, she finally picked up the call.
" what is your problem? Can't you leave me alone. " spoke preeta rudely.
If it was any one else Karan could have shown the person his real place but he did not want to preeta to cut the call.
" look preeta. Come back to work. Mom and bhai is so upset. Kritika needs you " said Karan lying to her.
Who was he kidding. He wanted her back in his house because of his selfish reasons.

" I'm not coming back. I have got a new job. Kritika can anytime call me. " said preeta and cut the call.
What was Karan luthra thinking that he will play with her self respect and she will forgive him not only him she is never going to forgive the whole lutra family thought preeta.
" preeta di come Jiju and pragya di has come " said shristi.
" coming shristi " preeta said and rushed out of her room to meet her sister.

Precap : family moments. Karan and Rishabh tries to convince preeta . Karan to miss preeta.

Edited by aishwarya12joys - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really loved the prologue coz I honestly feel preeta should gather her self respect and resign from a job where the family blames her for the worst of crimes each time they have a function and no normal person would tolerate such accusations ever. So this is how the show should proceed after she proves everything.
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

I really loved the prologue coz I honestly feel preeta should gather her self respect and resign from a job where the family blames her for the worst of crimes each time they have a function and no normal person would tolerate such accusations ever. So this is how the show should proceed after she proves everything.

Thanks even I hope it happens. But ekta and her shows it is quite difficult to tell this
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
I Loved the prologue because i am seriously wishing that Preeta doesnt play the its okay and i will still work for you after i am proved innocent.. i really want karan to see this side of her where she quist the job and stands up for her self respect..

She has already forgiven them once in the necklace accusation.. do i want her to be angry this time and i want karan to miss her!

looking forward to the next part..

Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah! This is exactly how I want the story to move ahead. Preeta unveiling sherlin and akshay's truth without anyone's help, rishab being helpless when preeta resigns and karan being hurt more than guilty.

Really really beautiful prologue. Do update soon.Edited by obsessedbyKB - 6 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautifully penned loved it 
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully penned down..
This is how exactly i want the story to move forward..
Preeta resigning job n karan feeling guilty as well as hurt..
I want Mr.Karan Luthra to roam around preeta for some days to say her sorry n convince her to come back.. though she should strongly reject this thing of joining the work again but should forgive him after some time n start a new friendship built with strong trust with him..
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please continue it. 
Waiting for next part. 
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovin it already. So happy preeta gathered all her self respect and courage; and resigned from the job... she deserves better...
Looking forward to more...
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice. I hope Preetam resigns from her job in the serial too.