Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Starktastic

I feel bad for both Shivani and Sobti. They looked really good in this show and too bad that things are ending too soon

they were just unlucky in this show
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 2filmy

they were just unlucky in this show

I know blaming anybody is meaningless right now but I still blame the writers for ruining the show from the beginning. I'm disappointed because I had high hopes from the makers

-Edited 
Typo
Edited by Starktastic - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starktastic

I know blaming anybody is meaningless right now but I still blame the writers for ruining the show from the beginning. I'm disappointed because I had high hopes from the makers

-Edited 
Typo

we all had some expectations
the team failed them what to do
But they will be back soon I hope with better shows
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such an inspirational woman she is..!! Her positive attitude  is her biggest assest... m following her since kasam days..never watched kasam bt how gracefully she's tolerating all the backlash with her head held high n without reverting back EVER has made me her ardent fan..indeed she doesn't deserve ths nonsense at all.. she does deserve everything superb in her life..jer Grit n hardwrk I'm definitely gonna adopt.. n yea sky is the limit fr her fr sure..!
Shivu be bac soon dearie.. will wait fr ur comebac project asap...as ur ordeal has definitely been over now..! 
DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel bad for her as just because of one fiction show and reel romance they bashed her so much who is real human being unlike TV show .
I pray to God ki aise fans kisi KO na mile no offense to anybody 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Such an inspirational woman she is..!! Her positive attitude  is her biggest assest... m following her since kasam days..never watched kasam bt how gracefully she's tolerating all the backlash with her head held high n without reverting back EVER has made me her ardent fan..indeed she doesn't deserve ths nonsense at all.. she does deserve everything superb in her life..jer Grit n hardwrk I'm definitely gonna adopt.. n yea sky is the limit fr her fr sure..!

Shivu be bac soon dearie.. will wait fr ur comebac project asap...as ur ordeal has definitely been over now..! 

She has immense mental strength
And lots of patience and tolerance level
Not many in her position can stay quiet and focus only on work
She inspires me so much
Mangothyme thumbnail
Shows come and go, but strength, dignity, hard work and keeping one's head high during negativity that was undeserved are all qualities that define a person. Not once did I hear that Shivani lashed out to fans or was rude to them on SM. Gul Khan should learn a lesson from her on how to treat trolls. 

Good things happen to good people. It will happen for her.

2filmy thumbnail
That is the best quality of her
To stay silent and do her work
and let her work speak for her
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
So everyone knew low trp talks were doing a round and show can go off air !! So they are not really shocked !!!

Now i can relate to her post once in instagram she posted " amidst all the chaos god gave me a fairytale moment" !! This was when she wore nita lulla's bridal outfit!!

All the best Shivani!! Sweetie you are the most graceful being i have ever seen in telly world!! Success and happiness ur way!!
2filmy thumbnail
Yes they all knew it
Still they enjoyed their work
I salute them
She looked like an angel in the Neeta Lulla dress