New entry Gagan Malik in tsmsp

Sahana93 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In Star Plus' daily soap Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji viewers will get to Gagan Malik's entry to spice up the storyline.

It was earlier seen that Uma informs his entire family about an uninvited guests and Uma respects him a lot.

Furthermore, Uma also reveals about three rules that have to be followed strictly to keep the guest happy.

And the guest is none other than Gagan Malik who will be seen entering the show.

Gagan Malik's will bring turmoil in Umashankar and Kanak's life.

He is playing that whatever muni Uma was saying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hayyeee he played Ram in Hanuman on Sony.  Such a cutie.  Now I am looking forward to this track.  
Uma will ve competition.  πŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 6 years ago
manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They say he is uma's guru, is he not too young for that.
Have never watched Gagan Malik on to , saw is pics , he is similar to avinesh in looks
Sahana93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Hayyeee he played Ram in Hanuman on Sony. Such a cutie. Now I am looking forward to this track.

Uma will ve competition. πŸ˜†

may be the brahmachaari would melt seeing Kanak and we can get a jealousy track πŸ˜› lol it would be so much fun   πŸ˜†
TSMSPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He was part of saath saath too. Yeah he is too young to be guru of Uma. I think he is going to accompany guru ie uma's classmate and will fall for Kanak. πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw his pics online. He becoming a competition for AviπŸ˜²πŸ˜† not in million yearsπŸ˜† look at his chin man πŸ˜† 

He probably suits Ram and Gautam Budha types roles hence he is cast as babaji in this show too.

Avi is in a different league all together
Edited by -Rani - 6 years ago
SNEHA604 thumbnail
This will be an interesting track ahead as there are news surfacing everyday on that fake infamous self styled baba in the newspaper. This track would be then very contemporary.
ziah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He could give competition to Uma. They have matching physiques. I haven't seen his acting but let's see. If a jealousy track is on the cards I'm up for it xD
Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ziah

He could give competition to Uma. They have matching physiques. I haven't seen his acting but let's see. If a jealousy track is on the cards I'm up for it xD

If that happens i want to see uma 's reaction .Uma will become more possessive than before.Will he turn into action hero
ziah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divyaamurali

If that happens i want to see uma 's reaction .Uma will become more possessive than before.Will he turn into action hero

Oh yeah!