New entry Gagan Malik in tsmsp - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Is it sure Gagan Malik will play guru's role? Isn't possible him to play Aditya? Edited by hindifan - 6 years ago
Originally posted by hindifan

Is it sureGagan Malik will play guru's role? Isn't possible him to play Aditya?

Oh yeah that's a possibility.
I too feel he can be Aditya! He looks somewhat similar to Uma...
Originally posted by Sachgirl

I too feel he can be Aditya! He looks somewhat similar to Uma...
so adithya entry soon ah very nice
Thanks for sharing 

I'm not familiar with the actor 
All The Best GM In This Show. Hope His Role Is Just Short.Edited by SilverBell - 6 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

Just saw his pics online. He becoming a competition for Avi😲😆not in million years😆look at his chin man😆

He probably suits Ram and Gautam Budha types roles hence he is cast as babaji in this show too.

Avi is in a different league all together

Don't Avi is Different and Gagan Is Different No Comparison.
😊 Edited by SilverBell - 6 years ago
Anything is possible with the writers but I don't think it's Aditya coming to the thoshniwal house. Because how could massi sa call him and invite him. Apparently Aditya's whereabouts are unknown at this point. Unless Gagan Malik is aditya, meant to come later and someone else is playing the guru. Plus I would imagine uma Shankars guru would be older not the same age as uma.
Oh but I would love a jealousy track for sure. Maybe that would expedite the falling in love process between Kanum.
Originally posted by Iceblue

Anything is possible with the writers but I don't think it's Aditya coming to the thoshniwal house. Because how could massi sa call him and invite him. Apparently Aditya's whereabouts are unknown at this point. Unless Gagan Malik is aditya, meant to come later and someone else is playing the guru. Plus I would imagine uma Shankars guru would be older not the same age as uma.
Oh but I would love a jealousy track for sure. Maybe that would expedite the falling in love process between Kanum.

Maybe.
I Used To Follow This Show.
I Love Kanum.
So I read something like the new entry is a religious person...I think someone that even Uma looks up to...😕
I'm sure Maasi-sa will have to do something with his entry...as she is hell bent on changing Kanak.

Oh God!  Was Uma not bad enough that Kanak will now have to face his someone even worse than him?