22.09.2017: Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Naina is looking around in the cycle stand. She gets a flashback with suggestion of puncturing her own cycle to get Sameer's help. BG- Aye pyaar teri pehli nazar ko salam. Naina reluctantly punctures her tyre. Voiceover - Did puncture my cycle but worried if Sameer would help. Naina prays that let this sacrifice not fail, let Sameer help me. She prays. Sameer calls Nanu and asks to talk to Vishakha (his mom). Nanu is worried and Sameer tells din know parents bribe their kids like u gave a new bike to ur kid Rohan. I din earn it but will earn it. Will prove myself, i will become head boy of this school. Vishakha asks him to stop aping Rohan. Its not his cup of tea. Sameer says this time Sameer Maheshwari will be the head boy. Do attend the ceremony to see your own son's success and you can bring  your new hubby and brand new son. He cuts the call. 

Principal says only those who work hard, get their aim. Principal says like every year headboy will be chosen on 10th of following month. This time also Arjun will be one of the candidates. Those who want to compete can volunteer. Sameer volunteers to become headboy. Naina feels happy but is worried if Sameer likes her or not. Voiceover- After all it would determine if she goes to Vanasthali but dinno it would open a new chapter in their life. All clap for Sameer. Principal says competition adds fun in life. Principal says the student who gets maximum points after the cricket match and exams will be headboy. All clap. Sameer is worried about studies. Vishakha heads off. Nanu tells Vishakha  that she unnecessarily taunted Sameer. She says did it deliberately so that he feels motivated. Compared him to Rohan to incite him. Nanu wonders if it will work. Vishakha says it will, he had already taken the first step to searching  his true self.

Sameer's friends encourage him about the cricket match saying they have a better team. He agrees but worries about studies. Friends suggest formula 21, guide book. Sameer likes the idea. Naina is walking to the cycle stand and wonders if Sameer will help her or not? She keeps looking around for Sameer. Right then Sameer comes. Naina feels its the first exam of her first love. Suddenly, Sameer stops as his friend has to get his lunchbox. Naina keeps glancing at Sameer. He too looks at her. Voiceover- If not a writer, i would have been an actress. Love taught me acting. Showed i was so helpless. Naina struggles about the punctured tyre and says puncture. What to do. Sameer is on the bike and racing it. Naina feels excited seeing him driving towards her. Right then Sameer's friends rushes to him warning him that brakes of the bike are not working. Sameer loses balance of the bike and slips. Naina slips and falls in the mud. Sameer wants to help but his friends ask him to rush away before Librarian comes. Sameer leaves. Voiceover- First heartbreak hurt so bad. Right then Naina's dad comes and she calls out to him. He asks why fell here? She says slipped. 

Tai tells Bela what she is upto as she is splashing water on the floor to clean it. Says Bela cant do any work properly. She looks up to notice Naina covered in mud. Naina says fell from cycle. Tai asks if she broke her bones. Tai keeps blaming Bela. She sends Pooja to get water to shower on her. Naina's voiceover says, no where its recorded that i took the first ice bucket challenge 27 years ago. She feels sad about Sameer's indifference.

Part 2

Sameer's friend comments Karamchand will eat Maggi. Munna says helmet? Sameer says no one is worried about how i will become headboy? Munna suggests lots of way to hide and pass. Sameer grins. Nanu overhears and feels sad. 

Naina is in her room and in tears. She looks at the pic of Sameer that she picked up at school. She feels sad that Sameer doesnt care about her. She decides to join Vanasthali as she cant bear to see Sameer everyday in front of her.

Sameer is sitting worrying about how to become headboy. Nanu comes and narrates a tale of how he was once struggling businessman and became a success by sheer hardwork without any compromise. How will he be able to see eye to eye if he compromises? Losing, failing is ok but cheating is never ok. Sameer assures he wont cheat. Nanu says i have faith on you. They hug.

Part 3

Sameer's friends say that there are 100 ways to pass with help but only 1 way to pass on your own and that is hardwork. Friends say he needs a teacher who will teach him night and day. Sameer asks them to find a teacher for him.
Naina is sitting sadly in the canteen. Her friends ask her what is wrong. She says nothing and refuses to eat anything at lunch. Her friends ask her not to stress about exams. They crib about English and Maths. Naina hopes that Sameer will come and apologise to her. Suddenly Sameer comes. Naina switches her seat with Swati. Sameer's friends approach Sanjay and ask him to help coach Sameer in lieu of a poster of Samantha Fox and cassette with her songs. Voiceover - We din have online songs but only cassettes and people were super proud of those. Sanjay agrees to help Sameer. Voiceover - Sometimes the way to each others heart is thru books but when here hero-heorine are separating. Then how?

Precap --- Naina looks at Sameer and smiles. BG- Naino me sapna. Naina imagines them dancing and jumping around happily. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update Tanu Di πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘