That brat named Bindusaar!

HistoryGeek thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Obviously no ounce of history is being followed in the show, that by now has clearly been established. But must the lad be portrayed as such a daft rebel without a cause? 

This is getting tiring to watch. Please splash some ice cold water on his face to wake him up, give him some enema to relieve him of that perpetual constipated expression on his face, and then perhaps some strong black coffee to keep him awake till the show ends. 

And Hell's own daughter and that fox of a mother should be parceled back to Macedonia while being forked to half death on their way.

But honestly, lady Durdhara should take a bow for being the reason for this huge mess she has left behind! That letter...DAMN woman, couldn't you have mentioned the name of which souten you are talking about instead of writing so much abstract bull!!!!

#GROW UP MAN!!!

Edited by aquameera - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Meera.. Glad to see you again πŸ€—I agree with you that if Durdhara would have mentioned the name of her sauten then the entire story would have been different. 
HistoryGeek thumbnail
I sware ya Roshni!! That chic was a mess to begin with, a cute mess...but a mess all the same. And look how she left the world...in more mess! Damn πŸ˜†
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquameera

I sware ya Roshni!! That chic was a mess to begin with, a cute mess...but a mess all the same. And look how she left the world...in more mess! Damn πŸ˜†

So true πŸ˜†, she made the entire show a total mess.. 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The kid is a good actor, but the writers need to do a better job at progressing his character.  The only scenes of his I actually like and watch are the ones where he shares screen space with Chandra or Dharma, and Nandini (today's scene in particular was one of the best, after the ones where Nandini tends to his wound and he takes blessings from her as Prabha).
I think Bindusar's character would get better if he shares more scenes with Chandra and Chanakya and he actually tackles the issues of the people, while also having his "love-story" with Dharma progress more.

I so badly want to see content development and not the same old Helena/Apma conspiracy and DD murder mystery (the viewers are being made a fool because of this long-lasting track to the point it is making the amazing cast seem less magnetic)

For a stellar cast, the writing needs to live up.
HistoryGeek thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I so badly want to see content development and not the same old Helena/Apma conspiracy and DD murder mystery 

I agree with you 200% 
I love Siddharth Nigam and his brother. They are brilliant actors and dancers. But the way the makers have painted Bindusaar is wayyy too mono-dimensional.

It's about time justice is served, Apama Helena are exposed, punished and publicly humiliated, and Nandini-Bindusaar reconcile. I want some awwws between mother and son 
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have always hated Durdhara for this mess she created 😑. Its because her bewakoofi N life was ruined and still N is suffering more than B and I still remember scene when C had come to ask all fine etc and she still kept quiet (she had got many chances to tell)  .When Chandra was with her and by her side why the hell Durdhara  should have been scared of those Greeks ? and she very well knew greeks were behind N life, they wanted to kill Bindusar and all are behind N and still in letter she just wrote sautan word  😑or  may be she knew saying C was useless πŸ˜† Chandra loved Greeks more  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( 20 years he was silent about Apama and sacrificed and made N scapegoat says Durdhara was right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

In CN  Durdhara said I love Nandni a lot .She is my soul sister and then ruined N life(unknowingly or unknowingly )  and then C said I love Nandni a lot , she is  my life and then again N was made scapegoat , humiliated , sent away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   then Bindusar when young said I love choti maa the most and then he killed her πŸ˜† and daadi said I love my Nandni the most and she turned out to be one useless character when N needed the most πŸ˜† .May be that 's why HELL is still enjoying all because none said her I  LOVE YOU so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About B .Makers have to redeem his character soon to make audiences accept him or else majority people will not be able to connect to him
Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you, I have only started watching a few months ago, just before the leap, when B was just a wee babe. I don't know DD, but I have to salute you lot who have had to endure a much longer time with this same story. I am confused as to why would they shelter a murderers in the Palace, is C not even aware of the brainwashing, has he not observed what a drunken brat he has become...the future King ?
If Nandini was guilty of the murder would she not have been ousted from the palace, thrown in prison even?
Maybe it is some diplomatic reason he cannot touch Apama?
I'm not sure how long I will endure this though, B is too rude towards Nandini
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Princes in those times must have behaved like bindusar only
Very few will behave like we think in 21st century 

Bindusar behavious if fine except with his parents 
HistoryGeek thumbnail
Arey yaar Prem, I have had enough of this rebel without a cause. I have nothing against his alcohol abuse and womanizing. But what he should have rather done all this while is investigate (if he really wants to know who killed his mom) and not just keep hiding behind his sulk. 

And confess. About what he did all those years back.