Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update loved it maaneet wenT for shopping where geet dressed her cutie in Santa outfit geet want to but for maan gut was scared of his rejection like last time Annie realized how wrong she was in not forgiving Yash she understood why geet forgive maan Arjun promised to always be on her side as her best friend Annie and Arjun got married and yet again maan saved geet by risking his life geet shattered and scared that Arjun might take his revenge with maan a mother begging Arjun to kill her but save her son 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 74..
mall scene was cute...him wiping her tears was a symbol that he does not want her to be hurt anymore...mannat really is their santa...
he is shot...wonder when will their enemies let them live in peace...
geet's reaction is justified but i am sure arjun will not harm maan..:)
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg yeh maan par goli kiss nai Chala
He is serious
Geet and Arpita condition not good
I don't know I tooo not trust on Arjun
Hope maan will be fine please don't let him go away from geet and maanat
taahir004 thumbnail
Part 73

Annie knew Pinky loves Adi and she did not want to separate them
so she left but Arjun convinced her and told her they should lie and say Annie had married Arjun but seems like Arpita was not very convinced and wanted a marriage ceremony before her eyes
Arjun promises Annie once in London he will make sure she lives her life according to her wish but for now she needs to relax otherwise her family will learn the truth
Mannat the ever cute angel wakes up but gets restless as her mummy is still asleep
I liked  how Geet teases Maan that Mannat is just like him but exactly like his mother
I think when Maan sees the scars on Geet it makes him feel guilty of their bitter past
Annie needs to start taking care of herself
Precap is very mysterious hope nothing happens to Maan
taahir004 thumbnail
Part 74

Maan taking Geet and Mannat for shopping and Geet making Mannat wear Santa's clothes she looked was so beautiful and cute too
Mannat only wore her Santa's cap when she sees both her parents wearing theirs
though Maan was annoyed but he let it be only for his family's sake
and I just loved how Geet tells Maan Mannat is their Santa who'll bring hope into their lives and this little girl already has brought so much into her parents lives no wonder her mother's statement is so true
Geet feels bad that she cannot buy a gift for Maan as he will object
Arjun taking care of Annie and their talk was very much needed , yes now Annie realizes why Geet has forgiven all while she could not find it in herself to forgive them and especially Yash
Arjun and Annie gets married but the enemies strike again and once again Maan takes the bullet for his wife but now his condition is serious and at the same time Arjun comes to hospital and wants to operate Maan but Geet knows just how much he hates Maan and she feels he will use the surgery as an excuse to kill Maan but I think Arjun been a doctor before his hatred he is a doctor and he will do his very best to save Maan
Arpita bows before Arjun just for Maan's sake and once again I see a true mother who will surrenfer herself at battle but will do everything to protect her child , a mother has no ego when it concerns her child
Geet praying yet at the same time she is scared because she knows that Arjun can easily revenge her Maan both she and Mannat crying for their soul the person that matters most to them

Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Maan got shot while saving geet Arjun said he will save him but geet doesn't trust him aparita begged him that was big thing 
Both geet n his mom r broken hope maan get save 
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 73 and 74. Both updates were fabulous. Annie opened up to Arjun about her reluctance to marry him , he too promised her that she can lead her life  as per her wish even after marriage as there seems to be no other option. Both were  forced to compromise. 
Loved Maan ,Geet and Mannat's family time. Arjun too takes care of Annie and she regrets for not understanding Yash.Both  got married but the enemies targeted Maan and once again he is in danger. Arjun came forward to take his case but Geet put forward her insecurities.But Arpita and Vikram requested him to save Maan . 
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update didu!
Maaneet along with Mannat went for shopping!!
Aww...little santa😉Only Mannat can bring brightness in their life!
Annie and Arjun marriage happened!
Oh no!Maan's life in danger😒😛
Arpita,Mannat and Geet are shattered..both will lose their life if smthing happened to him
he is their lifeline!
When Arjun volunteered to operate Maan Geet refused!
She is afraid that Arjun will kill her Maan!!
Hope Arjun saves Maan!
Please continue soon di :)
tamanna121 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..
Geet went to shop with maan and mannat..
There geet bought santa dress for mannat..
To convince mannat to wear santa cap geet made maan wear a cap too..
Annie got married with arjun peacefully..
But khurana's happiness was short lived..
Maan got shot by his enemies..
At hospital arjun came forward to help maan..
Loved the update very much..
Thank you so much for pm..
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 73 &74
As I guessed Annie knew about Adi n pinky n that's why she back from the marriage bt I m happy that arjun help her otherwise she will b in danger as their enemies won't leave a chance. 
Although maan n Adi trying to track their enemies bt seems like they r very cautious this time.
I love this Xmas part..The pic of baby in Santa's dress is really so cute.
Finally arjun n Annie got married bt aftermath is so thrilling..
Maan been shot..Omg.. That's horrible..
Geet fear is obvious when arjun come forward to lead the surgery .Bt I know he won't do stoop low to cheat his profession for revenge..
Hope maan will b fine...