Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I want a new entry for Vivaan he deserves a happy married life and cute little kid. Loving his attachment to Sanvi hopefully he has a baby of his own. He has suffered enough in life now deserves some happiness.

I second that. Maybe they could bring back Tina as well? 
BeeSandy thumbnail
The last scene of yesterday's episode... and the last dialogue... "agli baar agar tumne hamare kamre ki safaai ki toh tumhe hi saaf kar denge". πŸ‘ I cannot express how much I'm enjoying vivaan's khunnas towards imli! Maza aa gaya! 
But I'm wondering when the mystery woman comes out in the open, will his hatred for imli reduce? I hope not. 
And I loved how he sensed archana is imli. 
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

I second that. Maybe they could bring back Tina as well? 

Yes Tina would make a good pair with Vivaan as well. To enable Vivaan to make a fresh start in life I feel they need to put an end to this Imli chapter asap until that woman is there he will never be able to fully move on. Enough of her jogan, old lady and babysitter disguises now bring how out in the open😑

BeeSandy thumbnail
Liked watching the intelligent vivaan in yesterday's episode... figuring out how the fan fell. 
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah sandy vivaan is being potrayed smert. i liked his cute talk with sanvi and also the scene wherere he saw chakor play with sanvi
Tina re entry will be nice to watch but with ragini making re entry i dont think they will bring in another female just yet, 

we have not see bhuka, gauri chagan and paakhi for so many episodes now 

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vivaan's clothes are not there in Haveli but his sketches of Chakor are still there πŸ€ͺ
I liked his dialogue today "As we grow some or the other situations snatches our childhood away" πŸ‘πŸΌ
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dialogue of the day
Vivan : "Lady like tamarind will come running for money" He understands her the most..
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Dialogue of the day

Vivan : "Lady like tamarind will come running for money" He understands her the most..

πŸ‘
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always wanted to see more bonding between Suraj and Vivaan. And now I think although Suraj is jealous on Vivaan and Chakor he is somewhere ready to form really good bonding with Vivaan. 

Maybe that's why I liked Suraj Vivaan scene. Wished that Vivaan also was honestly speaking to Suraj. Both Paras and VJ did great job in this scene. 

Hope that once Sukor misunderstanding are clear we will got to see some of brothers bonding if they don't turn Vivaan grey or negative.
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
https://twitter.com/iwmbuzz/status/1006412108697747457?s=19

It's second time since Vivaan reentry that IWM is posting this poll. Am wondering is there a reason?