Why the forum is dead cum on?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I would be more active but I'm like an episode behind cause I watch the repeat episode the next day. Wish someone would give daily episode updates. 
We need more names on popular cast there is only Nimki on there.
Originally posted by angelic8219

We need more names on popular cast there is only Nimki on there.

Yup can u do it ? U can watch it on hotstar even I too watch 

I can give update but I am seriously not into nimki babbos love story please so refening my self umm
The forum will pick up soon because right now the ahow jas just started and the actress is new, therefore we do not have an active fandom as of now. But, i hope in a month the show manages to make its own fandom and we have active memebers.
Originally posted by Angry_Birdie

The forum will pick up soon because right now the ahow jas just started and the actress is new, therefore we do not have an active fandom as of now. But, i hope in a month the show manages to make its own fandom and we have active memebers.

yup hope sp the problem is people re lover of ropmance i am afraid they will blindly like niki and babbo without using thier brains so better we encourage them to upport for abhi nimki please😭😡
Originally posted by Kavila

Yup can u do it ? U can watch it on hotstar even I too watch 

I can give update but I am seriously not into nimki babbos love story please so refening my self umm

I'm outside India so hotstar doesn't work for me. Navratri is about to start and that is gonna give me even less time. Maybe after this festival is over I will do the updates but it might be quite late.