Best part of 18/ 9/17 episode

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
What was the best part of tdays episode according to you? 
For me the best part was when Naina was jealous to hear S written in Kamya's hand...she went there and told her that it was M and not S...๐Ÿ˜†
After that the Sun sahiba sun...sequence...this was the best part for me...

Please share your opinions ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah even i luv dat part
miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I personally enjoyed Naina' POV when she lied and Sameer friends tell him that now Naina lied for them so she is their friend!

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another great episode !
Fav parts coz I can't pick one ( the show is too good for that *cries*)

1- when sameer and his frnds were happy after naina lied they wanted to smoke again, but sameer saw naina standing there and said no it's enough for today chalo, and left giving naina a smile haiii <3 

2- sun Sahiba sun part, they r so good at picking bg music, they also played han tu hai vahi i love that song <3
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
I so related to the scene when naina said. 
In those days one sided love was sweet love and how staring ur crush in leisure peroid had its own enjoyment.. 

I have to confess that how naina and sameer keep smiling at each other.. 
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I did not watched the  episode yet:(
Bcoz of KBC  show timing is messed up here
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Amrita

I did not watched the  episode yet:(

Bcoz of KBC  show timing is messed up here

Please do watch it...it was an awesome episode๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for tday's episode now
braveheartdoc thumbnail
I also loved the part where Naina asked Swati whether speaking a lie for helping someone is bad...and Swati said that its much better than the bashing you get after speaking the truth...also that her mom always tells her that you get horns on your head after telling a lie...but she still has none despite speaking lies atleast 10-12 times a day...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Swati is also a very cute character๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I also loved the part where Naina asked Swati whether speaking a lie for helping someone is bad...and Swati said that its much better than the bashing you get after speaking the truth...also that her mom always tells her that you get horns on your head after telling a lie...but she still has none despite speaking lies atleast 10-12 times a day...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Swati is also a very cute character๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Actually as a kid this was what our parents told us, you would get horns

Or that one line

Jhooth bolna paap hai, nadi kinaare saanp hai

Although you cant do this to today's kids, you say this and the next moment they will tell you that you are lying after surfing the ne

OK coming to the topic my favorite wasnt of Sania, it was rather a family scene, when chacha ji denied the rishta of the groom for Puja since the guy used to smoke, while Puja didnt find anything wrong in it

So subtly they highlighted the generation gap which was even present back then, but the younger generation simply ignored and did what their parents had thought for them

Although I completed my 10th in early 2000s still, it was my parents who decided which subjects I should take during my studies (and every time), all my shouts, pleads or fights practically had no result  
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the subtle realization sameer showed towards naina by not smoking again .. he wanted to be thankful .. par aapne andaz mein ..

I feel he kind of knows that she drolls on him.,

also the side gooring she does to see when free .. its so nostalgic.