Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi. I am new here.  I only started watching this serial since the leap and introduction of Bindusar and Dharma's characters.  I have taken a liking to Dharma and Karthikey, and I look forward to seeing how Bindusar and Dharma will end up together.   Your fanfiction seems like an interesting adaption of their story.  I hope to read more very soon.
If someone doesn't mind can you answer the following question (I am watching the tamil dubbed version of the serial and I believe the channel is behind from the original serial):

Will Dharma's friend, Madumathi (?) reveal to her that it was Bindusar's brother who kidnapped her?  

Thank you.
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Love Dharmasar and loving your ff. Can't wait for more
Manmarziyan thumbnail

Thank you so much
Manmarziyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

You're really good. Keep going.

Thanks. Glad you liked it
Manmarziyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunlove21

I only come here to check if you updated. Your doing a awesome job!!

Thanks. chapter 3 is a long one and is on it s way
Manmarziyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

came by to see if you updated.  Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

Heartiest thanks love. The next chapter will be updated tonight.
Manmarziyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Hi. I am new here.  I only started watching this serial since the leap and introduction of Bindusar and Dharma's characters.  I have taken a liking to Dharma and Karthikey, and I look forward to seeing how Bindusar and Dharma will end up together.   Your fanfiction seems like an interesting adaption of their story.  I hope to read more very soon.

If someone doesn't mind can you answer the following question (I am watching the tamil dubbed version of the serial and I believe the channel is behind from the original serial):

Will Dharma's friend, Madumathi (?) reveal to her that it was Bindusar's brother who kidnapped her?  

Thank you.

Yes Dharma and Bindusara in my ff is the point of interest. I have sketched the plotpoints in minds. Now lets see how much of that will I be able to pen down. To answer your question, no madhumati doesn't reveal that to Dharma. And that will be the reason of initiation to their hate love story.
Manmarziyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

Love Dharmasar and loving your ff. Can't wait for more

Thanks, glad you liked it.
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Please keep going. I love it so far. Heard CN going off air. Going to miss C&N and B&D soo much. Your FF will keep us going.
Manmarziyan thumbnail

Thank you so much