Sarita568 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all 

I like every single scene of the show and I LOVE every scene with sameer and naina and the way she keeps meeting him everywhere like seriously at the bazaar and shoe shop and that place they went to eat etc.

I am so much in love with SaiNa that I wanted to write a list of reasons I ship them

Please comment and give some ideas for example the way they are polar opposites but look good together or the way they somehow end up helping each other after trying to do something bad. I will try to post this list in one or two days and edit it whenever something new comes.

Please please reply!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sure dear I'll post some soon...
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be sameer relaizes that some of his prank put her in trouble with her family, so he helps her out with his smartness ..
BrokenHearts1D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
We all know in love it's always that opposite poles attract each other...I just love how Naina looks at Sameer...the way she writes their name on that wedding card...the way she dreams about him and does all those alti palti things...I just would love to see when Sameer falls for Naina...the true Saina chemistry!!! ❤️
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I got another idea .. how about sameer getting pissed off at his frnds for making fun of naina .. like shutting them off .. as of now he enjoys those jokes ...😆