And, it's time for the Final Showdown!

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, even though I would love to gush over yesterday's episodes (because Aryan was amazing ❤️) but I have some time constraints. I will be back, before the finale and gush over probably the whole season.

Let's just say, I am really really excited for today's episode because the whole Aryan, Bir and Tiger thing seems so enduring😳 And Aryan is actually gonna get a lot of screen time so I cam stare at him for long.

Some titbits:
I agreed with Remo that TS's performance yesterday was so out of sync and not their usual even if the idea was brilliant.

I agreed with Farah when she says that Aryan just lacks the communication because he is as powerful as Bir when it comes to dance.

I absolutely loved Raghav, Dharmesh and Punit's performance 🤣

I enjoyed Punit-Kangana's cheesy pick up lines even they were all English oldies translated into Hindi😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
For today's episode i have to wait another hour. And I am getting impatient.
I did see a preview of Bir Tiger a day Aryan. I hope Aryan will get some extra time to shine. Now with 2 hours and 4 contestants I suppose all will get enough time.

His performance yesterday was amazing. The first was in double speed, then the replay.. It was like a next level Magic. I just want to hug and kiss Aryan and the whole D-Unit assistance team.

I agree. Remo was extremely fair in giving that feedback to TS
Farah's feedback to Aryan was good too. Win or not, it will help him in the future too to get further. He is still young. He is developing this part too and I hope he can get some communication or media training. It will be in his benefit.

I absolutely loved the Remo and Shakti hug. It was cute sweet and heartfelt. SRNN was good too.

Oh... You meant Dharma, Pooo, and Raghini? 😆 yes I loved our girls too
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw today's performances... Bir and Aryan.. I know.. I keep mentioning these two like dance mantras.. My god.. These two are truly equals! Their individual performances as well as their battle was just EPIC! Pure on Dance it should be these two in the finale. On popularity... I have no idea who will win.
TS and AD were good two, but there is more fire and hunger in Bir Aryan that comes out on stage. Maybe choreography wise there are more options for the boys? 
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For me yesterday's epi one of the best tha to aaj ka epi bang on tha. Aaj ki epi me sab kuch tha from brilliant performances to comedy to emotional. Everything was there n wo bhi right quantity me kuch kam zada nhi tha. N I have to admit 1 thing I was soo sure for beer n aryan ki ye dono finale me pakka hoge but I was confused ki TS n amardeep finale deserve karte bhi h ya nhi.but after watching today's epi im very happy that ye 4 ro finale me h n they deserved it. koi kisise kam nhi all 4 looks like winner( im missing AVP here but thats ok). par winner koi ek banega n im 96percent sure ki wo beer ki hoga but my dil want ki winner aryan bane❤️. N hatsoff to punit also last epi ki voting ke liye boht acche se emotional card khela ab bhar bhar ke logo ke votes milenge beer ko.koi nhi beer jeet bhi gaya to kya banda deserving h