Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katis thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think the show is not ending
If you listen to the video of the police arresting malliks..it will give you some clue
Police hathkari lga rhi thi then mama came and stopped them..gave the police some papers and unhone hattkari khol di...ye sab nandita mehra explain kr rhi h un logo ko

That mean they didn't get arrested.. They have only 2 week to wrap up n still no arrest

I'm not sure...it's just a guess
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are still shooting. Show is ending as per the actors. But let's not leave hopes. Keep the buzz on in social media.
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We need to pressure SP as IPKKND3 is going off air & RKC is moving into that slot. So it means 6pm slot is going to be free. Let's pressure SP to shift KQHAK into 6pm slot, as it's the most deserving of all the afternoon shows & needs more time to do justice to the story & give it a proper closure.
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: green_tea

We need to pressure SP as IPKKND3 is going off air & RKC is moving into that slot. So it means 6pm slot is going to be free. Let's pressure SP to shift KQHAK into 6pm slot, as it's the most deserving of all the afternoon shows & needs more time to do justice to the story & give it a proper closure.

Most of the cast has finished last day of shoot 
Merely 2 days left 
I'm in denial but I can say I've lost hope :(