Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Sameer according to me would be none of the options mentioned by you...he hates his step father so he wont take up business...also he isnt too much into studies...probably according to me he would end up being a singer or musician as he loves playing guitar...thats my guess..
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Sameer according to me would be none of the options mentioned by you...he hates his step father so he wont take up business...also he isnt too much into studies...probably according to me he would end up being a singer or musician as he loves playing guitar...thats my guess..

Big possibility...
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Also possible that he wants to challenge his step father and take up business. This way he will also become more responsible as an adult...let's see what's in store for us...😳
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Since the storyis inspired from the real life story of Shashi Sumeet Mittal and Naina is writer, Sameer may be heading some Production House in films. Sameer is quite interested in filmi songs and style.
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

Also possible that he wants to challenge his step father and take up business. This way he will also become more responsible as an adult...let's see what's in store for us...😳

Exactly
N naina would help him study n focus
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Since the storyis inspired from the real life story of Shashi Sumeet Mittal and Naina is writer, Sameer may be heading some Production House in films. Sameer is quite interested in filmi songs and style.

Good point
Maybe an actor..
Da way he sings..
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
sameer's will be become producer of serial as this story is related to real life story of Shashi. and sumeet.
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

sameer's will be become producer of serial as this story is related to real life story of Shashi. and sumeet.

Nice possibility..