aniashree thumbnail
I just love everything about this show ... its like a breath of fresh air... loving it.

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aniashree

I just love everything about this show ... its like a breath of fresh air... loving it.

Agree!!

It looks like a good show...so far
Not sure how it will be in coming days
Surprise why no one is visiting at this forum
Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Amrita

Agree!!

It looks like a good show...so far
Not sure how it will be in coming days
Surprise why no one is visiting at this forum

seriously yaar. Kisi aur k against nahi bolna chahiye so can't say. But we have to make this forum very much active
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We all need to increase the activity here😊
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know right .. the forum is not at all active ðŸ˜­
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

seriously yaar. Kisi aur k against nahi bolna chahiye so can't say. But we have to make this forum very much active

Diwi🤗

Sure ...i will drop in whenever i get some time:)
daenerysnow thumbnail
I certainly didnt expect someone like me to be getting into this show esp as I cant stand romance a la indian style. But here you have exactly that.. no, only better you might say! This wonderful show is so authentic and contrary to what one may think upon knowledge of this show being about college days. ie teenage soppy love yet the soppyness is non existent so far.
Allow me to further indulge..
The cheesy filmy songs of those times displaced and recontextualised to fit to this narrative is such a lovely idea and becomes quite poetic from this angle especially as the shows characters feel real and close to heart, not at all like the. larger than life caricatures seen in the movies and tv serials.
So even though the show claims inspiration rooted in 90s it has the authentic feel of the era from its innocence, simplicity and honesty in its characters and handled so sensibly without being tacky. Perhaps its the idealism that has been here captured in a subtle manner...of course the 90s culture toyed with idealism and were evocative of it through the plethora of dreamy sequences/songs. Yet here there is no compromise for realist events or occurances whereby the leads cross paths, thankfully. Those lovely innocent feelings of being infatuated or fixated on someone is conveyed beautifully by Naina.
The beauty of it is that its so relatable, some aspects are true to what life was like in 90s that you need not by any stretch of imagination travel too far- we've all been there some way or another right? That 1 sided yearning for our school crush..
What i enjoy about this show is it doesnt seek to dramatise or feel a need to heighten the circumstances in which the 2? leads meet again n again with the exception of the background 90s songs superimposed on the seemingly natural encounters perhaps to embody the inner state of Naina in her fantasyland. And that is really the only exaggeration amid a very natural unfolding of events and authentic characters. Yet even so it feels like a self reflexive moment the show undertakes as it considers the farfetchedness of ideas of love.
I particularly like the fact that Sameer and Naina are quite far apart in terms of their nature and behaviour, he exhibits some rebellious traits while she is the obedient law abiding school girl and hes so oblivious to her to the point of poking fun and teasing her and her ways. It works well to tell the story this way because he is seemingly unaffected which is debatable seeing as her presence has proved to grate on him somewhat however negatively while she is just lost in her own world. Furthermore you read a lot 'in between the lines' from a few stolen glances shared between the leads, this definitely has more impact  imo than when things are literally spelt out. onscreen for the viewer. 

Happyhappy09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully the forum will become more active in the coming days as viewership increases
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 So true
Also well analysed @danerysnow