Actors and their 'beauty tips'- Are they lying?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys!

If you watch videos of actors talking about their beauty regimens, there are some standard things they say they do-

1. Sunscreen is very important
2. Drink water
3. Show us DIY beauty masks/concoctions they would probably not use for their pet goldfish. 🥱

My question is, what do they actually do?

I really doubt their beauty regimens consist of home remedies. I am like, 'when will they stop feeding us these obvious lies?'

Is it 'cause they're afraid to reveal what they get up to with their neighbourhood surgeons and salons?

Do you know any celeb beauty secrets? Care to share?

What are beauty secrets you swear by?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All those videos are such full of crap. They have layers and layers of makeup done to look remotely good.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ghar pe baitho...Khaao pio...Tv dekho...Net chalaao...Aur aish karo...

Jab kahin jaana hi nahi toh chahe jaise dikho koi farak nahi padta...Koi makeup shakeup ka jhanjhat hi nahi...😆
ajaajaa thumbnail
Sunscreen + water is ESSENTIAL
Do this anyway.

but for the rest, I'm sure they use the best creams /plastic surgery what have you...
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
I like using a little bb, lots of eye liner and kohl and a matt lipcolour... . Busss kafi haiii... 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I honestly think not everything they say is real. BUT there may be a few tips that they learnt from their mother, grandma.

Me personally I always watch YouTube videos to help me with beauty and makeup tips.

Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

Ghar pe baitho...Khaao pio...Tv dekho...Net chalaao...Aur aish karo...

Jab kahin jaana hi nahi toh chahe jaise dikho koi farak nahi padta...Koi makeup shakeup ka jhanjhat hi nahi...😆

I love your SOH. ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤£
By the way, I am a guy. I need a suggestion.
What should I do for my pimples, lines and dark spots/circles. 

I started having them since 2013 but abhitak theek nehi hua even though I've gone through several treatments. 

Kya karu ya na karu ye kaise mushkil Haye... :(
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
^ you can try aloe vera gel, mud mask and always wash your face before going to sleep.
I wanna know how do these 50+ actors like Anil Kapoor, Rajat Kapoor et al. still look so good, fit & young? What's the secret?Edited by TheLastOutlaw - 6 years ago