D+ Forum-nites, Appreciate it!

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
My fellow D+ fans, 

Since I am on a roll with expressing my appreciation, I thought to tell you all that I have appreciated our time together here. 

The season has almost ended and I realize already that my addiction to this show will have to wait another year πŸ˜­  I enjoyed a lot, also here on the forum. Thanks for sharing all the information, fun facts and handling discussions in a friendly mature manner as much as possible. 

Next season we can perhaps start on appreciation threads and not wait till the end of the season. What to say about myself.. I was busy and lazy. But OK a good tip for next year then, because they sure do deserve it, all of them. 

Who will watch and follow Champions of Champions? Hope to see you on that forum too, if there is one available. If not, then I hope to see you all next year. 

Rishu 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post :)
But no need to wait till the next year. We have Champion of Champions coming up next.  I think all D + fans will watch that show. So hope to see everyone from here in the Champion of Champions forum too...yayy! 

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They'll definitely have the forum because Champions would have a lot of other stars and their fan bases won't let it go without a forum!
Even though I hardly was around this time, I'll still miss the atmosphere we had. Especially last season. This season we didn't even cross 10 pages :/

Also, a question. Remo said Champions starts just after D+3, so that's the week after the finale?
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

They'll definitely have the forum because Champions would have a lot of other stars and their fan bases won't let it go without a forum!

Even though I hardly was around this time, I'll still miss the atmosphere we had. Especially last season. This season we didn't even cross 10 pages :/

Also, a question. Remo said Champions starts just after D+3, so that's the week after the finale?

yup week after finale

I think we will have a new forum😊
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, we'll definitely have a new one. They can't reuse this one :P
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am excited to see this new show.
Oh... Then I have a feeling we will be seeing each other on that forum too.

I was searching for a date but couldn't find it. I have not seen any promos on star plus channel yet. So whoever has information, please do share with us. 
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Remo said immediately after s3. So maybe that one within a gap of couple of weeks
Cindrella-Sha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Remo said immediately after s3. So maybe that one within a gap of couple of weeks

Dance Champions is slated to be aired from 30 September acc. to new article
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I watch every dance show i can. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
So definitely you will see me there.