Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
We don't know much about the inspectors role yet. I don't think they will go through the typical love triangle route this time. They can show him as an old enemy of kn. He can have a family of his own, like ishwar did. If at all they is a love angle, they can show him much older than chakor and a older -man younger girl track can be shown but not in the romantic sense. He can be fond of her etc
Is it possible ajay and ranvijay are related? 

I feel sukor will meet this week

Imli won't he exposed yet, she will either back stab kn or hatch a plan where she won't be be exposed. Her lie won't have much of an impact I feel. She will convince chakor to play along

Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharing!
The only thing I'm interested in, is him unveiling Imli and KN's doings. I just hope it doesn't take FOREVER to happen!
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sumi..
If his entry is meant to reveal KN+Tamarind evil plan against chakor..I will buy it..anything else doesn't interest..I hope Suraj is not sidelined to "wine and whine" 

Thanks for the video clip aisha..
Off-topic, Meera herself looks confused πŸ˜† Whether he is in just for a support system or anything else as he looks old..πŸ˜•

P.S : CVs if you want to rope in a new character, why not someone younger πŸ˜‘ (no offence to the actor)
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting to comment after watching  episode...
So I got sure that there is no.love angle,it didn't seemed in any manner.πŸ€“

New characters always gives a new dimension to the storyline...and its badly needed in Udaan.
I think he will be there for a short stint on the show.
His role is still too early to be speculated.πŸ€”

About the inspector,I liked his entry,and he looks super fine in the uniform...and the most important part...HE ACTED VERY WELL AND CONVINCING.

my only concern is that I just don't want my Suraj to be sidelined in all this...thats itπŸ˜•

Edited by Eatifi - 6 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ajay was an honest cop too, he was helping Chakor and I had hopes he would return. I have nothing against Vikas, it is just I hate that these writers are all over the place with their story and characters. The CVs need to stop dragging this, this is the third week I have not been watching! I watched a few episodes here and there with Chakor and her new family but other than that I have just been reading updates.