Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Vikas has a daughter called sanchi who is almost meera's age..lol...fingers crossed that tgey wont be paired up..
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

@ Bold that will be too long a seperation na  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

My estimate looks pessimistic now, but I can't see Sukor meeting this week, especially if Chakor leaves for Azaadganj this week. Imli will probably prevent them from meeting.
Owiana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we cant predict anything right now ...if they want to make suraj aggressive agaain by bringing politics track then to make him angry they definitely need a luv triangle to make him the suraj rajvanshi again...
and if u luk at the pics evn having a daughter of meeras age he doesnt luk old...if makers want a luv triangle then i think they mightb show him like his wife and child died in a accident and they wudnt show signs of luv triangle early due to fans outrage and it will be similar to ajays story
...but the most important element to make suraj aggressive is introducing hero for chakor who wud support her wen suraj leaves her

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope that this doesn't happen... Why can't he become aggressive when he realizes imli and kn's doings.
. Why does love triangle have to come in?😭
-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls cvs dont pair this guy with chakor!! that's all I want..
already it is very difficult to tolerate tamarind hanging around suraj..
just get along with the elsction track!!! 
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Chakor file a complaint against her stabbing incident and this new inspector helping her to get evidence against KN and will arrest KN in the end then that will be positive change.
-Euphemia- thumbnail
nemo316 thumbnail
Last time when they toyed with the idea of a love triangle, there was ground because Chakor repeatedly said in front of Ajay and to Suraj that there is no relation between them, so Ajay had nothing to stop him from getting attracted to her and Suraj felt threatened, this time Chakor is committed to Suraj. So unless Chakor or Suraj decides to break relations with the other, there is no love triangle.

It's not just the actor's age he already played a father to adult children on TV, so if they wanted a love interest they would've chosen someone younger.

MU can be about Chakor's priorities. I think if this was an MU track, they wouldn't have dragged its start for three weeks. There will probably be some more obstacles preventing Sukor from meeting, then they'll meet but somehow Imli's truth won't be out. The longer they're separated, the easier it is for her lie to remain unnoticed.
nemo316 thumbnail

Thanks Aisha. My first impression is I don't like him and why is he staring at Chakor?
-Euphemia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thanks Aisha. My first impression is I don't like him and why is he staring at Chakor?

hifi..even I dont like him..and he better stay away from chakor..I dotn want him to be paired with chakor even for a second..no offence but he is very old.