Meera and Dev_10-11th sept'2017_Dev-Meera-Amod cap added on page 2

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Yesterday we got a wonderful, wonderful episode.. Still I waited to make a post, because yesterday something was incomplete. I couldn't analyse If Dev really cares for Meera or he was just caring for her as another human being!! Hmm, a relief of sigh. He, really started caring for Meera(My opinion)
From this episode Dev has started trusting Meera, and about Meera. What she feels for Dev is confusing. I think Dev is as fascinating as a beautiful, graceful tiger to her, all bright and powerful, but harmful too. The way she starts breathing high in fear whenever Dev shouts, the way she gets awkward and embarrassed in his close proximity. Dev fascinates Meera with all his mysterious past, eccentric nature, lovely heart, clever mind and vulnerable love(for Mahek)...

Yesterday when episode started I was a bit confused, a episode of Dev without Dev? Then when I saw two masked guy, instantly it clicked to me that these are Dev and Abdul square. πŸ˜†. And then for the first time Dev carried her! πŸ˜³ Then when he said "Isse thikana lagane ka waqt lag gya" I was like is he going to throw her on the road or what? πŸ˜² Then the next day we saw her with Mr. Sahu, the papa. I was relieved. πŸ˜†

Today's episode is toh so far the best episode of Dev for me! πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ 
The concern when he heard Meera's cry n held meera and asked her if she was okay! Aww But then he got the shock of lifetime as Meera threw him on the wall πŸ˜†

The climax scene is toh chummeshwari! Dev followed the bloodied prints and got meera on time. He made her remember about Abhi, how sweet was that! πŸ˜³ The when he fainted in his arms. and he closed his eyes in tiredness holding her in his arms...  Best scene for me! Then again he carried her! πŸ˜³ 

Meera hugged Dev twice in this episode and Dev didn't reciprocate, I hope a day comes when he himself hugs her! πŸ˜³ πŸ€ͺ 
I loved how he held her while Stuti was talking with Nisha through her! 

I knew the day Dev get to know about Meera's supernatural powers, he will definitely try to contact with Mahek through her. I also think we got bhar bhar k Dev-Meera scenes because may be in the coming episodes of next week we r not gonna get them and Dev-Mahek may come to the centre stage. No, problem, I say bring it on! Though my heart will cry to see Dev-Meera scenes! 

Our Navrekar is such a hero, he was doing quite well with his investigation. He is such a active cop. He is a great driver πŸ˜‰... After hearing the name of Meera his accelerates his speed more! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I couldn't make out anything from his expression when he sees Meera in Dev's arms. I thought he would take her from him πŸ€£

Thoughts guys????

P.S. We thought we would see plenty of Navrekar and Abhi in these episodes but still the scenes we got were amazing. And Abhi kissing ill Meera's forehead while going to school, how cute was that! Zohra Apa saw Meera's desperate wish to help Dev, have to see what she does! 

Edited by preity_d - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I must say that apart from the fact that I still can't digest the aatma coming in Meera and all, the episode was rather nice.

The concern that Dev had for Meera and then the shock when he realized that Meera can actually speak with aatmas was splendid at the beginning. And once Stuti's aatma left Meera the way he held her and revived her was just wow. I feel like Meera grabbing Dev there was a flex reaction. She was scared. After having run from aatmas all her life to feel so helpless and to know so much about Stuti's life, Meera was devastated and it showed.

And then a second hug in Stuti's bedroom. This was like she was looking for comfort, an anchor, anything to pull her out of Stuti's pain. And what I liked best about this scene was that Dev wasn't really pushing her away, but just reminding her where she is and who he is. He was hesitant to touch her and wasn't sure how to comfort her so he just brought her back to reality instead. The background song of Luka Chuppi as they are driving home was a good choice by the CVs because it matched both the situation with Stuti's father as well as Dev and Meera's discomfort.

Involving Nisha in the plan was a smart move, but my favourite was the way that Dev came out from behind Nisha to shock Narvekar. That was a full-out ROFLing scene and I was ROFLing.

As soon as Meera's name became involved in the case, Narvekar's speed picked up. I swear the day he realizes that Dev and Meera are coming close he'll take to the bottle, to the belt, or to the transfer.

Aww I loved the way Dev spoke to Stuti to leave Meera. So sweet. And then he catches Meera just as Narvekar arrives. I must say I was shocked to hear praise from Narvekar.

I was glad to see Dev asking Meera to contact Mehak. It does show that he finally believes in her powers, but is still concerned about her. I also liked how Ashish portrayed this scene with the right amount of hesitation and concern mixed. Seriously BW never really recognized the full potential of this gem of an actor. But I still don't like Meera encroaching on the subject. The way she asked it almost came across as a transaction: I'll contact Mehak if you tell me everything. Meera really needs to get when the right time is to ask and in fact not even to ask. When Dev is ready he'll share everything himself.

I look forward to next week's episode. Hopefully we'll also get to finally understand what really transpired as well and we won't just get the court version.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preity_d

Yesterday we got a wonderful, wonderful episode.. Still I waited to make a post, because yesterday something was incomplete. I couldn't analyse If Dev really cares for Meera or he was just caring for her as another human being!! Hmm, a relief of sigh. He, really started caring for Meera(My opinion)

From this episode Dev has started trusting Meera, and about Meera. What she feels for Dev is confusing. I think Dev is as fascinating as a beautiful, graceful tiger to her, all bright and powerful, but harmful too. The way she starts breathing high in fear whenever Dev shouts, the way she gets awkward and embarrassed in his close proximity. Dev fascinates Meera with all his mysterious past, eccentric nature, lovely heart, clever mind and vulnerable love(for Mahek)...

Yesterday when episode started I was a bit confused, a episode of Dev without Dev? Then when I saw two masked guy, instantly it clicked to me that these are Dev and Abdul square. πŸ˜†. And then for the first time Dev carried her! πŸ˜³ Then when he said "Isse thikana lagane ka waqt lag gya" I was like is he going to throw her on the road or what? πŸ˜² Then the next day we saw her with Mr. Sahu, the papa. I was relieved. πŸ˜†

Today's episode is toh so far the best episode of Dev for me! πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ 
The concern when he heard Meera's cry n held meera and asked her if she was okay! Aww But then he got the shock of lifetime as Meera threw him on the wall πŸ˜†

The climax scene is toh chummeshwari! Dev followed the bloodied prints and got meera on time. He made her remember about Abhi, how sweet was that! πŸ˜³ The when he fainted in his arms. and he closed his eyes in tiredness holding her in his arms...  Best scene for me! Then again he carried her! πŸ˜³ 

Meera hugged Dev twice in this episode and Dev didn't reciprocate, I hope a day comes when he himself hugs her! πŸ˜³ πŸ€ͺ 
I loved how he held her while Stuti was talking with Nisha through her! 

I knew the day Dev get to know about Meera's supernatural powers, he will definitely try to contact with Mahek through her. I also think we got bhar bhar k Dev-Meera scenes because may be in the coming episodes of next week we r not gonna get them and Dev-Mahek may come to the centre stage. No, problem, I say bring it on! Though my heart will cry to see Dev-Meera scenes! 

Our Navrekar is such a hero, he was doing quite well with his investigation. He is such a active cop. He is a great driver πŸ˜‰... After hearing the name of Meera his accelerates his speed more! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I couldn't make out anything from his expression when he sees Meera in Dev's arms. I thought he would take her from him πŸ€£

Thoughts guys????

P.S. We thought we would see plenty of Navrekar and Abhi in these episodes but still the scenes we got were amazing. And Abhi kissing ill Meera's forehead while going to school, how cute was that! Zohra Apa saw Meera's desperate wish to help Dev, have to see what she does! 

First time,he hugged her back,second time he didn't reciprocateπŸ˜†
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was waiting for your post yesterday πŸ˜³ .both the episodes were wonderful . Sumona was so good .her performance was πŸ‘.idea of the story was strong and intriguing too.stuti was betrayed on the name of friendship,blackmailed and tortured  for a long time.somewhere you will feel bad for his father too.it wouldn't have be easy but what if she had complained about them?? 

meera hugging dev twice and dev caring for her...carrying her in arms was so adorable.❀️

And hi five..seeing two masked guys there i too got it that they are none other than dev and abdulπŸ˜†

Narvekar driving car fast knowing that meera is too there in the clg was so so hilariousπŸ˜†.i loved it how he appreciated dev and thanked him . I was also confused about his reaction when he saw meera with dev.. Inspector narvekar with no ego issues and no jealousyπŸ˜† .

Finally no more assumptions..dev-mahek story will be revealed next week. And as expected meera will connect with mahek's soul.But i don't want more superstitious drama for couple of weeks. Want to see dev in full action mode solving cases with his intelligence and logics.

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah it was dream comes true episode 
i would prefer dev-meera over dev-mehek but dev past is intriguing and i am in for upcoming episode but i still hope there will be scenes of meera too because zohra apa and navekar sure will be there. 

preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

I must say that apart from the fact that I still can't digest the aatma coming in Meera and all, the episode was rather nice. 

The concern that Dev had for Meera and then the shock when he realized that Meera can actually speak with aatmas was splendid at the beginning. And once Stuti's aatma left Meera the way he held her and revived her was just wow. I feel like Meera grabbing Dev there was a flex reaction. She was scared. After having run from aatmas all her life to feel so helpless and to know so much about Stuti's life, Meera was devastated and it showed. Yep, the first hug was reflex, so he reciprocated. 

And then a second hug in Stuti's bedroom. This was like she was looking for comfort, an anchor, anything to pull her out of Stuti's pain.Dev was not ready to be the comfort!! And what I liked best about this scene was that Dev wasn't really pushing her away, but just reminding her where she is and who he is. He was hesitant to touch her and wasn't sure how to comfort her so he just brought her back to reality instead. The background song of Luka Chuppi as they are driving home was a good choice by the CVs because it matched both the situation with Stuti's father as well as Dev and Meera's discomfort. The song sequences in Dev are just amazing, Kudos to editing team for that! πŸ‘

Involving Nisha in the plan was a smart move, but my favourite was the way that Dev came out from behind Nisha to shock Narvekar. That was a full-out ROFLing scene and I was ROFLing. I was cheering for Dev! Yuhoo!! He entered like a hero πŸ˜Ž with a super bgm! 

As soon as Meera's name became involved in the case, Narvekar's speed picked up. I swear the day he realizes that Dev and Meera are coming close he'll take to the bottle, to the belt, or to the transfer. Ha, ha, I am anticipating his extreme reaction seeing their closeness but banda didn't show anything last day! πŸ˜†

Aww I loved the way Dev spoke to Stuti to leave Meera. So sweet. And then he catches Meera just as Narvekar arrives. I must say I was shocked to hear praise from Narvekar.

I was glad to see Dev asking Meera to contact Mehak. It does show that he finally believes in her powers, but is still concerned about her. I also liked how Ashish portrayed this scene with the right amount of hesitation and concern mixed. Seriously BW never really recognized the full potential of this gem of an actor. But I still don't like Meera encroaching on the subject. The way she asked it almost came across as a transaction: I'll contact Mehak if you tell me everything. Meera really needs to get when the right time is to ask and in fact not even to ask. When Dev is ready he'll share everything himself. She really wants to know his past, desperately! 

I look forward to next week's episode. Hopefully we'll also get to finally understand what really transpired as well and we won't just get the court version. I feel the mystery won't be solved so early but then it is a finite series, so it may happen too! 

preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

First time,he hugged her back,second time he didn't reciprocateπŸ˜†

Oho, yes, I m gonna watch last two episodes on loop πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

I was waiting for your post yesterday πŸ˜³ I was waiting for u πŸ€—, so that we cat talk about them πŸ˜† but whenever I come, u gone! .both the episodes were wonderful . Sumona was so good .her performance was πŸ‘.idea of the story was strong and intriguing too.stuti was betrayed on the name of friendship,blackmailed and tortured  for a long time.somewhere you will feel bad for his father too.it wouldn't have be easy but what if she had complained about them??  I can't imagine how the father will live his entire life alone, now? Uff such pain, when u see ur child dead before u!! The culprits were πŸ˜‘

meera hugging dev twice and dev caring for her...carrying her in arms was so adorable.❀️

And hi five..seeing two masked guys there i too got it that they are none other than dev and abdulπŸ˜† I think Dev should now open a ofc n we can work there as his assistants πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Narvekar driving car fast knowing that meera is too there in the clg was so so hilariousπŸ˜†.i loved it how he appreciated dev and thanked him . I was also confused about his reaction when he saw meera with dev.. Inspector narvekar with no ego issues and no jealousyπŸ˜† . Really man, that was so hilarious, when he accelerated speed hearing Meera's name!  πŸ€£

Finally no more assumptions..dev-mahek story will be revealed next week. And as expected meera will connect with mahek's soul.But i don't want more superstitious drama for couple of weeks. Want to see dev in full action mode solving cases with his intelligence and logics. I believe there are energies which we often call as ghost. I believe they r there, but they r ghost or not dunno. But I believe everything of a body doesn't demolishes and something stays and it lives like cellular bacteria without feelings may be. But I heard some real life stories which forced me to believe there is something afterlife. But I wanna see something creative n more original even if it's something paranormal and ghost coming to one's body was not unique still, they executed well, so I didn't dislike, moreover when we could see so many dev-meera scenes together, I don't mind anything at all! πŸ˜†

preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Famishah

yeah it was dream comes true episode 

i would prefer dev-meera over dev-mehek but dev past is intriguing and i am in for upcoming episode but i still hope there will be scenes of meera too because zohra apa and navekar sure will be there. 

Sacchi, these two episodes are there to be cherished for a long time! ❀️ ... Yes, Dev's past is the biggest climatic mystery and about couple Dev-Mahek don't click to me, so for me Dev-Meera all the way! πŸ˜³
Minionite thumbnail