Another Mindboggling Episode

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode was just out of the world.Hats off to sumona for doing the role of Meera with so much of perfection.It was another Meeralicious episode.Finally stuti got justice with the help of Meera and dev as well.

And finally mere dil Ki muraad poori Ho gayi.Got two back to back hugs of Dev-Meera ๐Ÿ˜ณ,the mirror scene and in the end dev caring meera in his arms

Finally dev asked meera to contact with Mahek

Next episode will be another blockbuster.Just can't wait to watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Already knew what was happening. ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm falling in love with Sumona all over again!
Ya it was good to see Dev caring for Meera too.
Oye hoye Surbhi Jyoti is here. Haven't seen her acting before but I know she has got a huge fanbase for her show "Qubool Hai".
Finally, Dev's past will be revealed next week! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat.

Already knew what was happening. ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm falling in love with Sumona all over again!
Ya it was good to see Dev caring for Meera too.
Oye hoye Surbhi Jyoti is here. Haven't seen her acting before but I know she has got a huge fanbase for her show "Qubool Hai".
Finally, Dev's past will be revealed next week! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sumona as meera is just love ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I don't like surbhi Jyoti ๐Ÿ˜†
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes tanika..the episode was fantabulous.sumona was so so so good๐Ÿ‘. Story was so emotional ,strong and intriguing.Two back to back hugs and dev carrying meera in arms was like cherry on the cake๐Ÿ˜†.also narvekar appreciating dev was so unusual and feel good moment.although I'm still wondering what was his actual reaction after seeing meera in dev's arms.
Finally as we assumed dev will try to connect with mahek with the help of meera. In next episodes we will finally knew everything about mahek and dev's past.

P.s i loved the dialogue of dev when abdul asks about meera...woh toh thik hai pr meri haalt khrab ho rhi hai.๐Ÿคฃ
purepunjabi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Sumona as meera is just love ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I don't like surbhi Jyoti ๐Ÿ˜†

why๐Ÿ˜†have you seen her in 5 vje live๐Ÿคฃon doordarshan.i'm not her die hard fan but yes i liked her in 1st season of qubool hai..and that was the only seaon i was able to watch๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. 
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We got two Meera-Dev hugs..yaaayy!!
And I wanted to ask what was Meera's reply when Dev asked her to contact Mehak? I missed her answer.๐Ÿ˜•

PS. I am hating Meera's styling. And makeup..๐Ÿคข
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

why๐Ÿ˜†have you seen her in 5 vje live๐Ÿคฃon doordarshan.i'm not her die hard fan but yes i liked her in 1st season of qubool hai..and that was the only seaon i was able to watch๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.

She is just over acting Ki dukaan and overrated.And she belongs to the place in Punjab where I am living ๐Ÿ˜†
Also she studied in the same college where I studied ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Tanika_11 - 6 years ago
purepunjabi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

We got two Meera-Dev hugs..yaaayy!!

And I wanted to ask what was Meera's reply when Dev asked her to contact Mehak? I missed her answer.๐Ÿ˜•

PS. I am hating Meera's styling. And makeup..๐Ÿคข

she immediately agrees and says she wants to know everything about mahek.if he will tell her about mahek's death and how he gets arrested.to which he replies he doesn't want to share anything.

I love meera's styling in earlier episodes.in this week's episodes i think she was deliberately given such clothes and no makeup look with those dark circles and messy hair
purepunjabi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

She is just over acting Ki dukaan and overrated.And she belongs to the place in Punjab where I am living ๐Ÿ˜†
Also she studied in the same college where I studied ๐Ÿ˜†

heyyy I'm from jal too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

heyyy I'm from jal too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† ??