Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the PM
Lovely Update
Maan reached his home and straight went to his gym😲 to calm himself , na tu Maan ko vishwaas ho raha hai na he Geet khyaalo se nikal rahi hai.😉 While doing his exercise Maan started hallucinating Geet and was demanding kiss from her 😳 😉 aur jab aankh khuli tu saamne chhota bhai 😆😆 and when he asked what he is doing Maan,s answer was that its new exercise 🤣 loved it. Ajay wanted to go with his friends for partying and Maan making him understand to concentrate on his study and career. Other side Geet ki bhi halat Maan jaise he hai and in delimma ki Maan ka haath pakda tha ya nahi aur Maan kya sochega , kuchh nahi sochega Geet wo tu waise bhi cloud nine mein hai 😃 To whom pic Geet was talking and was pouring her heart???? Geet got message from Yash and Meera and was becoming sandwich between them, loved Meera,s and Yash,s nicknames Naagin and Mangoose 😆🤣 loved their names, Maan called Geet to inform her about him reaching home safely and both wanted to clear their doubts, loved their conv, eagerly waiting for next
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow
beautiful 

i enjoying to read this 
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome as always update dear 
Thanks for the PM waiting next update 
AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice story dear
read all the parts and really enjoyed reading them...both are very attracted towards each other and maan accepted it too but geet still in realization process hope she realises soon...thnx for the pm dear update soon...
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update:):):) I loved the way Maan was seeing Geet at his house and the way he teased her all naughty:):):) Totally caught in action by his brother some more:):):) LOLOLOL:):):) And here Geet was no less:):):) The way she reminisced her times with Maan in so much happiness and that doubt about holding Maan's hand:):):) So cute:):):)

Her conversation with the person in the photo made me super curious about who that was and Geet's past...More so especially after her conversation with Yash...Yash who has witnessed all that pain & sorrows that Geet had undergone in life and continues to remain positive...Too curious yaar:):):)

The part I loved most was Geet's bak bak with her Babaji & Maan:):):) How cutely she conversed with Maan thinking it was Meera and after realizing that it was Maan not Meera:):):)

I do not like the way Ajay is behaving irresponsibly...And Ria being so quiet about whatever she is going through...Is there a connect between Ajay & Ria? This thought just crossed my mind...But whatever Ria is going through I hope she finds it in her to confide in Geet...

So so looking forward to Maaneet times ahead:):):) Will they meet in India? While Geet is having her holidays? So excited to read further:):):):)
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Splendid update akka 👏
Maan is so lost in geet that he is hallucinating about her 
Thank God he didn't kiss Ajay 😆
Ajay is still living a carefree life all thanks to maan but it's high time he considers maan and dadi's advise
Dadi is pretty surprised with maan's behavior , she has no idea that there are more such moments to come 😉
Here geet is in her own world contemplating whether she held maan's hand or no 
Their convo was nice , both never fail to surprise each other 😆
Omg! Akka naagin and mangoose that was hilarious 🤣
Our poor geet stuck between her friends and becomes their punching bag 
But loved our Tweety doll , naagin and mangoose ki bond 😳
It's so rare to have such lovely friends
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm akka
Would be waiting for other updates 😃
SHAJADHA thumbnail