MG FF - HOW TO NAME IT? - UPDATED PART 11 & 12 PG 83 Dt. 23rd August. - Page 36

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
part 3

amazing update... maan met geet in Rebeccas reception...
Originally posted by hottyangel

part 4

amazing update... maaneet are attracted to each other.. maan took geet for dinner though she scared to go alone with him in his car she went with him... What happened to Ria...

Welcome to my FF...and thanks for your comments Embarrassed...What happened to Ria? Lets wait and watch Smile
Originally posted by priya_21

di i want diwali gift
meri favorite wali story do na
geetika waliBig smile

Sorry to disappoint you Cry...My JCL update on the way and one more update for HOW TO NAE IT  and then comes GeetikaEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Risingsun626

Thanks for pm. Sorry for late comment.
I read all four parts together n i must say its a dreamy type story with a princess n a prince charming both fell in love with each other. From their first meet to their second meeting all  moments are so dreamy.
Besides that ria issue is really worth worring as her parents send her on the trust on geet. So she is at a critical point.
Waiting for next.

Oh...Welcome to my FF world Hug

Glad to read your lovely comments...Smile
Originally posted by aditilovesmsk

woww love this
dinner in restaurant
nd maan babu full lattoo on geet
their long conversation during drive
read all the pts
loved it
waiting for next

Welcome to my FF World...Hug
Thanks a lot for your lovely comments and glad you loved this FF...Smile

Originally posted by sillyseema

Geet is a physiologists.. staying alone away from her parents.. she is very good in understanding peoples and know how to handle the situation that's why her patients likes her..Maan hot handsome dashing cute owner of Khurana  live with her grandmother and younger brother...ek anaar so bimar ek Geet like krne waale kitne saare.LOLLOLLOL  Maan unknownly Geet ko ptane k tips de rha tha...hehe...in there first meeting only they start feeling something for each other...dadi maa is a great observer LOL she  already seen something different inn Maans eyes LOLLOL  aww both missing each other... and then  they meet again in marriage Maan tou all fida Embarrassed hehe he shoot glare at her.dinner k liye mna kr diya Angry par haar kon kambakht manne waala hai WinkWink he insist he plead and finally she agreed..aww Maan singh khurana borrow a car hehehe jhootha kahin kaaa... all grandmothers are same stubborn and caring...and  they are heading for the first date..keh skte hain..hai naa Embarrassed and there is something between Ria and Ajay  i think hehe bole to tukka mara LOL

Welcome to my FF World...

So glad to read your comments with so many emoticons...LOL Yeah...they are @ dinner place...Isse ek tarah se first date hi keh lo Embarrassed...Wait to read what lays ahead 
Originally posted by metromasti

awesome update . ria was behave weird & geet sensed that . maan hide his real identity & took geet with him for dinner . at first geet was nervous but slowly she has started to talk with him . both talked about their granny . maan fell in love with her . they reached...
waiting for next

Thanks a lot for your lovely comment dear Hug
Waiting for the next update Day Dreaming