Originally posted by: taahir004

Oh thank you 
will be waiting then 

Already updated on pg 37😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Splendid Just Magnificient and so Fabulous Chapter
I totally enjoyed this chapter
Maan and Geet now at the resturant and she enjoying the scenery while Maan enjoying and admiring her , he really seems to like her company though he acts so casual about everything .
when Maan's Daadima phones him this time he is pleased to chat with her not getting annoyed at all and this is only because of Geet thinking about her words on grand mothers , thinking how he met Geet at the reception so indeed Geet has something in her that is slowly changing Maan
both have their dinner and they were also announced as the cutest couple while Geet knows that Maan's closeness somewhat effects her so she wants to get out of the dance while its a chance for him and certainly he can't let it pass by to dance with Geet again and when both danced it seems as if their dance spoke a language that is still unknown to them
I really like how Maan admires her
some tragedy happened in the past but football and Geet and seems like some accident occurred
perhaps something fatal
Geet wanting Maan to send her message once he reached home safely that gesture was kind and showed care and concern too , well fortunately Maan managed the situation and both exchanged their numbers
I'm sure once both decide to sleep they will start missing each other already  
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice 
maan hiding his identity from geet 
he liking geet and geet concern about ria 
she's hiding something maan took geet fr dinner 
after dropping hr maan asked hr number 

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely and Beautiful Update
Geet lost in the beauty of the place and Maan lost in Geet,s beauty
Geet became lost in past memories after listening football match but lied t Maan that she is tired
Geet wanted to pay her bill and was worried for Maan,s salary and Maan told her its treat from his side,loved it
Maan was amazed after knowing Geet,s habit of drinking warm water
Geet is restless in her sleep but after holding Maan,s hand she was at peace, loved it
Geet asked Maan to message her of his safe arrival and Maan loved this sweet gesture of geet and both exchanged their numbers, loved it
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update... maan took geet to dinner and both enjoyed it.
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

WohπŸ˜› awesome  update diπŸ˜ƒ Both goes for dinner and geet is lost in scenery of night and maan lost in herπŸ˜† again there passionate dance😳 Both feeling for each other same way...I am so loving it.😳 Yes they will surely miss each other now.and maan to gaya kaam seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I am sure he is not going to get sleep now and dream about his geet.😳 what about her past its related to football match only and I didn't get about her dream about vehicle it's seems very scary her past is.😲 hope not scary much..
Take care of your both brats diπŸ˜† nothing to worry about update we will wait😳...I forgot to mention in pm.very sorry.again take care of them first. It's not hurry for update.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantabulous update. Maaneet's first dinner followed by their dance was superb. Maan has fallen for her  and even Geet has started liking his company. Loved the conversation between Maan and his Dadi. Dadi is amazed to know about his vegetarian friend. Geet wanted to share the bill but Maan convinced her saying it as his treat. When will he reveal his identity?  It seems Geet has a painful past, something related with football. Both exchanged their numbers after Geet asked him to drop a message after he reach home. Beautifully written. Loved it. 
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 4..
Awesome.. superb.

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

Geet got emotional while bidding bye to her friend...

Ria I think is facing problems in college or in love that is why she is being so cold..

Maan got geet to join him for dinner...

He is falling for her every action n every gesture...

She is no less... He is effecting her so much...

They are getting comfortable n trying to know each other better...

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5...
Superb ... Interesting..

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm..

Continue soon...

Maaneet had dinner... They had a great time together...

They were selected as cute couple...

N they danced ...

Geet is having some painful past related to football...

Maan dropped her home ...

They exchanged numbers...