SarAnsh Vansh visits Toshniwals

manasa.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi lovely all
I imagining Vansh visiting Kanak and staying there few days.

How do you think Saras and Vansh interact in that case.

Please share some SarAnsh scenes you like to see in that setting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSMSPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't want Vansh do any nasty step. In this tension I can't even think about their romance. But he is very entertaining actor definitely it's going to be a visual treat to us. At least Uma will get some idea after seeing Vansh. I want Vansh to work his relation this way. Portraying how he wants his sister to be treated.
desigal2017 thumbnail
I think they will have some kinda of an unique love story where they don't meet for a long time..
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal2017

I think they will have some kinda of an unique love story where they don't meet for a long time..

I guess ...vansh convince s Meenakshi to call saras to their house
manasa.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanishank

I guess ...vansh convince s Meenakshi to call saras to their house

Do you think Saras and Vansh will become phone friends.

I never saw telephone in Toshniwal's house. So I am thinking may be Saras will lift the phone when no body at home and Vansh may introduce himself as Kanak's brother. She can't hang up on him then.

manasa.123 thumbnail
Sun and Moon

That's what one can see in Vansh and Saras.

Saras who is serene and Devine. Her smooth face is always radiant with purity and fulfilment as moon.

Vansh who is jovial and flirting is his second nature even though no girl touched his heart till now.

Kanak return made Saras happy and one can see all her doubts are cleared and she invited Kanak whole heartedly. She is hurt when she heard Uma been sent to jail but all the poor soul can do is vent her displeasure by simple talk to Payal.

Vansh erupted like a hell bent volcano when he heard about Kanak's decision. He throwed the things, had harsh words with his sis and would have given a black eye to Uma if he is alone with him.

Anger is blasting for Vansh where as Saras it is a troubled expression with few sentences.

I am fascinated by how Saras and Vansh differences shown..

Trouble raises ...
Can Vansh understand Saras anger or displeasure if they married?
Edited by manasa.123 - 6 years ago
TSMSPfan thumbnail
I thought I am the one who thinks 24/7 about this show but here I find many similar souls. Love you all
👍🏼 🤗
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa.123

Sun and Moon

That's what one can see Vansh and Saras.

Saras who is serene and Devine. Her smooth face is always radiant with purity and fulfilment as moon.

Vansh who is jovial and flirting is his second nature even though no girl touched his heart till now.

Kanak return made Saras happy and one can see all her doubts are cleared and she invited Kanak whole heartedly. She is hurt when she heard Uma been sent to jail but all the poor soul can do is vent her displeasure by simple talk to Payal.

Vansh erupted like a hell bent volcano when he heard about Kanak's decision. He throwed the things, had harsh words with his sis and would have given a black eye to Uma if he is alone with him.

Anger is blasting for Vansh where as Saras it is a troubled expression with few sentences.

I am fascinated by how Saras and Vansh differences shown..

Trouble raises can Vansh understand Saras anger or displeasure ?

well said