Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

mujhe kesi  cpl k track  interesting nahi lagta at all lolz ..but one thing i like that rikara alag hai i am not liking this lame dangal fights esp gauri k soper powers lolz  but still thy are diffrnt yeh soch k  khush hojati hon ..and shivika aaj kal normal and cute hai tho not my typ still rikara is what i dnt mind to watch πŸ˜‰

Saki have you create  your insta  account  again 
ZaalimaOberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ufff Saki thanks for these pics  Kunal has beautiful eyes πŸ˜³

By the way I am Sabah, you may know me from RiKara AT if any of you go there πŸ˜Š thanks for welcoming me to the Kunal AT, humara hero 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Keep the discussions around only Kunal and Omkara. Don't talk about other characters and stories which don't have anything to do with Omkara/Kunal

Even Rikara discussions should be done with Omkara's POV. Too much of Gauri isn't allowed. Make sure AT remains Omkara's and Kunal's not other's.

- Admin
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats... Finally another new at.

Rev where is at name???
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I won't go to track I just want to talk about Om's character which they show him very much in character. He is person who is always respectful to elders or others and is not impulsive to get angry unnecessarily without reason. I liked today he started off respectfully and calmly and wasn't egoistic to jump on challenge immediately and even refused to fight till the things came to his dadaji's respect. Then also he accepted the challenge respectfully but with determination without stepping shouting and threatening.
Another good thing he is slowly and steadily without directly confessing giving hints to Gauri what she mean to him. I feel their love story was not suppose to be direct hero heroine confession of I love you specially from Om side but the actions which prove how much they love each other. I guess Gauri should start picking these hints to understand how much important she is to Om. Wanting direct confession is separate thing but now she should atleast start understanding that she is important to him.
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Atlast my wish is granted to see Omkara in hospital bed. Wen Om was overdose two time he was treated at home. hoped will get some during coma track wat we got was illogical recovery. But because of dis dangal Mera barso ka sapna poora hua. Om ko hospital nazeeb hua. 
loveangel94 thumbnail
Do ita  voting  closed? 
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone watch pratap handa insta story.kunal was just in taking photos and bharti was also thereπŸ˜†
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on new AT
 πŸ€—

From members appreciation post:
"There are many members some of them just disappeared because of injustice. Most of them are silent Now.  You can make out from the Kunal Jaisingh AT - By now it would have crossed 200AT." i hope sub puranay members phir se active hojayen and 200 kya 300 AT cross hojayen :) Full speed mei :)
loveangel94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patharsitara

Did anyone watch pratap handa insta story.kunal was just in taking photos and bharti was also thereπŸ˜†

Yes I saw. Bharti  was hiding  From  
Camera .I heard  he deleted  his insta story  later.