Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindifan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I liked a lot this episode. 
I liked Kanak's determination and the fact  that she chose to be honest to Uma  on  her prospective about  marriage. It was the right time to settle this,in my opinion, not later.  Her time to lecture has started. She was good today.
Masisa's tone while she was trying to entice Paolmi in her plan horrified me. Same voice of good woman she used to Kanak.
Vansh is again immature in his decision. But if he thinks to marry Saras forcibly, I am sure he won't succeed. Either he falls in love with her or Kanak will ruin his plan, but he won't succeed. I still don't see him becoming  a negative character, but I guess his stupid plan will make Uma understand  his primary  fault.
I liked a lot the way  they looked  each other as they would ask "are you ok with it"? 
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really want vansh to marry Sara's forcebly...only this will make uma and massi sa understand this all...if cvs are doing this then it's a correct decission by them...I know two wrong can't make one right but the story of this track which is evolving around dharam obsession...is stuck in a tunnel ...with know end ...on vansh and Sara's track can give it a justified ending.
kanum thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

Good episode

Kanak is going to have a tough time, but the precap??? What was that😭
The entire toshniwal family like to burn their opponents ðŸ˜¡
Massisa is now a villain😭

Hahaha so true. If nothing goes their way they just want to burn them.