Rivanya,Ishveer,Swasan and Shivika ff - Ishq wala love

Posted: 6 years ago
Here are pairs of Story

Ritik and Shivanya 

Ranveer and Ishaani

Swara and Sanskar 

Shivaay and Anika 

In This Story All heroes are Brothers and Heroines are sisters .

Rocky( Kvb) - Spoil Brat boy madly in love with Shivanya wants him at any cost 

Swetlana - Spoil Brat Girl madly in love with Shivaay want him at any cost .

Tanvi: spoil brat girl madly in love with Ritik and wants him at any cost .

Daksh: spoil brat boy madly in love with Anika and wants her at any cost .

Chirag Mehta :  spoil brat boy madly in love with Ishaani and wants her at any cost 

Sahil : spoil brat boy madly in love with swara and wants her at any cost

Episode 1

In London

At Raheja Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik : wakes up and goes to bathroom and does brush and after that he takes shower and comes out and takes out his T-shirt and jeans and wears it and goes downstairs .

In Shivaay's room

Shivaay: wakes up and goes to bathroom and does brush and after that he takes shower and comes out and takes out his T-shirt and jeans and wears it and goes downstairs .

After 15min

Both Ranveer and Sanskar both came downstairs after getting ready and asks for breakfast .

In kitchen

Ragini: starts making breakfast for all four of them and after 18 min breakfast is ready and gives it to them .

All have breakfast together .

Rishabh : says best of luck for college .

All four brothers says thanks dad .

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya: wakes and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and tank top and jeans and wears it and goes downstairs

After 16 min

Anika , Ishaani and Swara came downstairs after getting ready and asks for breakfast .

After 10 min

All four sisters does breakfast and leaves for university in car and reaches University .

At Cambridge University

All four sister enters into university

Samira: sees four new girls and goes to them and asks how she can help them .

Shivanya: tells to her that we are new students and today is our 1st day at university so we don't know anything .

Samira: ok I will help you out and who are those three with you .

Shivanya: they are my sisters Anika , Ishaani and Swara .

Samira: ok  smiles and extends his friendship with all four .

Samira and all four sister becomes friends and before leaving she tells that tomorrow is freshers party in university .

Back at Raheja Mansion

All four Brothers comes to garage and takes out their cars and bike and leaves for university 

After 30 min

Two cars enters in University with Two bikes .

In university lawn

Shivanya : sees two cars and bikes has come

Anika& Ishaani: sees one car and bike .

Swara: sees one bike only .

All four sister waits for them reveal themselves .

From Lamborghini Aventador

Ritik : comes out of his car and removes his glasses and sees Shivanya and gets attracted to her .

Shivanya: sees him and gets attracted to him and smiles .

From BMW Car

Shivaay : comes out of his car and removes his glasses and sees Anika and gets attracted to her .

Anika: sees him and gets attracted to him .

From Bike one

Ranveer : removes his helmet and reveals himself 

Ishaani: gets attracted to Ranveer at first sight only and smiles .

From Bike two

Sanskar: removes his helmet and reveals himself .

Swara: gets attracted to him.smiles .

Precap : Freshers Party and All four brothers and Sisters and becomes friends

Episode 2

Shivanya : sees Ritik coming torwards her .

Ritik: comes to her and says hii to her tells her he is Ritik

Shivanya:  says hii I am Shivanya

Both Ritik and Shivanya starts to talk for 5 min after that both shakes hand and becomes friends.

After 10 min

Both Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar comes to their brother and meets Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara.

After 20 min talk between ( Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar ) and ( Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara) laid the bond of friendship between them and all become best friends to each other .

Shivanya : tells to Ritik that today is freshers party in university for new students .

Ritik: ok and asks her will she be his dance partner in freshers party .

Shivanya: ok I will smiles .

After same thing is asked ( Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar) to ( Anika ,Ishaani and Swara) for freshers party  and their answer is yes .

After that all leaves for their class .

In Class

Professor : starts the lecture

All four brothers and Sisters listens to lecture seriously .

After 30 min class was over .

As day passed evening came and it was time for freshers party

At Cambridge University

All students starts to arrives for freshers party  and after 20 min all the students have come to freshers party .

Principal : I welcome all the new students to this year freshers party . let's do not waste our time let party get started .

Dj: started to roll the music

Shivaay and Anika dances passionately on Katra Katra song after their dance got over everyone clapped at their perfomance .

Second Perfomance of day

Ranveer and Ishaani dances passionately on wajah tum ho song and after their dance got over everyone clapped at their perfomance.

Third Perfomance of day

Sanskar and Swara dances passionately on gurea song and after their dance got over everyone loved their perfomance .

Last perfomance of day

Ritik and Shivanya dances passionately on Tum hi ho song and after their dance got over everyone applauded their magical perfomance .

After 30 min

Freshers party got over and every student starts leave for their houses .

First all the sisters ( Anika , Shivanya , Ishaani and Swara ) left for their house and reached their home in 20 min from their cars.

At Kapoor Mansion

All Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara straight goes to their room and falls asleep .

Back at Cambridge University

Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar leaves for their home and reaches their home in 25 min and parks their cars and

At Raheja Mansion

All Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar straight goes to their room and falls asleep .

Precap : Rocky and Swetlana entry in university 

Episode 3

After 2 weeks

In London

At Raheja Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and waits for his brothers .

After 5min

Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar came downstairs and goes to dining table and sits over there and waits for breakfast .

At dining table

All brothers waits for their breakfast .

Ragini: bring breakfast for them

All brothers have breakfast together then they leave for university.

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya room

Shivanya: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and waits for her sisters to arrive.

After 3min

Anika, Ishaani and Swara comes downstairs and asks for breakfast

At Dining Table

All sisters does breakfast together and then leaves for university

At Cambridge University

First Ritik, Shivaay, Ranveer and Sanskar arrives at university

After 5min

Shivanya, Anika, Ishaani and Swara also arrive at university and sees Ritik, Shivaay, Ranveer and Sanskar also have come.

Shivanya, Anika, Ishaani and Swara all goes to Ritik, Shivaay, Ranveer and Sanskar then all of them together leaves for class.

In Class

Professor: giving lecture

Students: listening the lecture very seriously

After 30 min bell rang and period got over

In free time

Ritik and Shivanya are talking to each other Shivaay and Anika are talking to each other Ranveer and Ishaani are talking to each other and Swara and Sanskar are talking to each other

After 10min

There is entry of a boy and girl in university and the boy is Rocky and girl is Svetlana whole students looks at rocky and svetlana

Samira and Rahul: comes to Ritik and Shivanya Shivaay and Anika Ranveer and Ishaani and Sanskar and Swara and tells them to stay away from them because they spoiled and brats of our university

All says we will stay away from them

Rocky: sees Shivanya and his heat fall for her and soon she will be mine

Svetlana: sees Shivaay and gets attracted to him and soon he will be mine

Both Rocky and Svetlana goes to Shivanya and Shivaay.

Rocky: comes to Shivanya and says hii

Shivanya: excuses him and says she has class to attend leaves with Ritik.

Svetlana: comes to Shivaay and says hii

Shivaay: also excuses her that he has class to attend leaves with Anika.

Both Rocky and Svetlana did not liked that Shivaay and Shivanya went away with Ritik and Anika

After Shivanya and Shivaay went away with Ritik and Anika both Rocky and Svetlana both got burned from inside and decides Ritik and Anika will pay soon for this .

In  2ndClass

Professor :  giving important lecture

Students: listening the lecture seriously

After 30 min bell rang class no 2 got over .

In free time

All Ritik , Shivanya , Shivaay , Anika , Ranveer , Ishaani , Swara and Sanskar are talking with each other .

Ritik: tells to Shivaay that next week there is cricket team selection .

Shivaay: ok

Both Ritik and Shivaay decides that they will try for selection in cricket team of university .

Both Shivanya and Anika wishes best of luck to Ritik and Shivaay for next week selection .

Shivaay and Ritik : thank you to both of you .

As day passed peacefully evening arrived .

At Cambridge University

At Parking lot

Shivanya, Anika , Ishaani and Swara : waiting for her car to arrive so she they can go home .

After waiting for 10 min car did not arrived .

After 3 min

Ritik and Shivaay : comes with their car and sees Shivanya and Anika and asks them what happened

Ranveer and Sanskar: comes with their car and Ishaani and Swara and also asks them wht happened

Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara : tells them their car has not arrived till now so they cannot go home .

Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar : tells them we will drop you to your house .

Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara : says thanks to Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar  . after that all of them goes in car and sits .

First all brothers drop sisters to their home and leaves back for their home .

At Raheja Mansion

Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar : reaches home and parks their car in garage and goes inside and straight goes to their room and falls asleep .

Precap: Tanvi and Daksh to enter in university .

Episode 4

In london

In morning

At Raheja Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and waits for his brothers to come

After 10 min

Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar came downstairs after getting fresh and tells to maa give them breakfast

At Dining Table

Ragini: serves breakfast to them

All have breakfast together after that all brothers leaves for University

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya : dreaming she is proposed by Ritik for becoming his  " Girlfriend" suddenly she wakes up and smiles and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and waits for his sisters to come

After 10 min

Anika , Ishaani and Swara comes downstairs after getting fresh and asks for breakfast from maa

At Dining Table

All have their breakfast together after that all the sisters leaves for University

At Cambridge University

First Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar enters in University and parks their cars in parking lot and goes to garden of university and waits for Shivanya,Anika ,Ishaani and Swara to come .

After 10 min

Shivanya , Ishaani , Anika and Swara enters in university and sees their friends were waiting for them

After that all goes to class together

In Class

Professor: giving a important lecture

Students: listening the lecture seriously

After 30 min bell rang and period got over

In free time

Ritik : tells to Shivanya that stay away from rocky at any cost 

Shivanya: yes I will stay away from him

Ritik: thanks

Then we Shivaay and Anika are talking to each other , Ranveer and Ishaani are also talking to each other and Sanskar and Swara also talking to each other

After 12 min

We see a girl and boy entering the university and that girl is Tanvi and boy is Daksh

Rahul : comes to Shivanya and tells her that both Tanvi and Daksh are spoiled brats to so stay away from them also

Shivanya : ok

Rahul: leaves

Tanvi : sees to Ritik and heart slips and says in her mind that he will be mine soon

Daksh: sees to Anika and his heart slips like a crazy lover boy and says in her mind that she will be mine very soon

Then we see both Tanvi and Daksh goes to Ritik and Anika

Tanvi: says hii to Ritik

Ritik: excuses himself and leaves with Shivanya

Daksh: comes and says hii to Anika

Anika: excuses himself she has some important work to do and leaves with Shivaay

Both Tanvi and Daksh did liked a bit that Ritik and Anika without saying anything went away with Shivanya and Shivaay

After 4min

Both Rocky and Svetlana comes to them says same thing happened with us also

Tanvi and Daksh : what same thing are you talking about

Rocky and Svetlana : tells their whole story to both of them

Both Tanvi and Daksh feel bad for them and tells them how about we four join hands in to take our love from them

Rocky and Svetlana: yes why not

All of them shakes their hand and vows soon they will win their love very soon

In 2nd Class

Professor : giving lecture

Students : listening the lecture seriously

After 25min bell rang and period got over

In Free time

Shivanya: tells to Ritik she is thirsty let's go and drink water

Ritik: ok

Both goes to watercooler and drinks water and when they were coming back there was little water on floor due to water

Shivanya : about slip

Ritik: holds on her from waist and they have a eyelock and in background music starts to play " Dekha aapko hazar dafaa" .

Both get lost in each other eyes and comes back in senses in 1 min and goes back where their friends are

After 15 min

All leaves for 3rd class

In 3rd Class

Professor : giving a lecture

Students: listening to the lecture

After 30 min bell rang and another period got over

As 3 to 4 hrs passed of day 3 to 4 more periods got over and evening came

In Evening

At Cambridge University

Shivanya: goes to Ritik and tells him that today our car will also not come so can you drop all of us .

Ritik: yeah sure why not

Shivanya: smiles and goes to his sisters and tells them today also Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar will drop us to our home

Anika, Ishaani and Swara : gets happy with this and smiles

After 6 min

Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar : brings their car and tells them to sit their car so they can drop them to their home

Shivanya, Anika , Ishaani and Swara : sits in their car

First Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar drops Shivanya, Anika , Ishaani and Swara to their home and leaves for their home

At Kapoor Mansion

Shivanya, Anika , Ishaani and Swara : goes inside their home and straight goes to their rooms and changes their clothes to night one and goes to bed and falls asleep

At Raheja Mansion

Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar : returns home after droping Shivanya, Anika , Ishaani and Swara to their home and parks their cars in their garage and goes inside the house and straight goes to their rooms and changes into night clothes and goes to bed and falls asleep .

Precap : Ritik and Shivanya starts to feel for each other and Cricket team selection 

Episode 5

At Rajeha Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik wakes up and smiles as its cricket selection today and Shivanya promised to come he goes to the bathroom gets fresh and goes downstairs. He Waits for his brothers

After 10 minutes Shivaay,Ranveer ,and Sanskar came downstairs and Ragini brings them breakfast. They all eat together and leave to University.

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya wakes up and thinks if he doesn't tell me I will.

She goes to the bathroom gets fresh and goes downstairs. She sees her sisters making breakfast they all sit down and eat together. They leave to University.

Ritik, Shivaay, Ranveer, and Sanskar came to University and saw the girls and waved at them.

The girls waved back

Ritik: Hey Shivanya

Shivanya: Hi Ritik

Ritik: I'm going to be practicing at lunch at lunch for the cricket selection

Shivanya: Ok I'll come for the tryout I have to go right now bye

Ritik smiles and waves bye

Rockey walks in

Rockey: That's only if you will make it that is

Ritik: what do u want

Rockey: I want you to stay away from my shivanya

Ritik: Shivanya will never be yours so go find a girl that actually loves you

Rockey walks away and goes towards Shivanya

he hands her a letter she reads it

She fumes in anger

She rips the letter up and throws it at his face

Shivanya: Look rockey I never have and never will love you do you understand

She walk away

Rockey grips her hand

Rockey: Is this because you don't like me or is it because you like Ritick

Shivanya starts smiling on the thought of Ritick

Shivanya: Maybe

In shock rockey let's go of her hand and she walks away.

She goes outside and sees Ritik practicing she waves at him he waves back they keep staring at each other Rocky sees this and gets angry. He throws a ball at Ritik. It hits his Nose

Ritik starts screaming in pain and blood start to come out from nose

Shivanya: RITIK!

she runs across campus to get to Ritick she reaches ritick and puts his head on her lap Shivaay runs and gets the first aid kit.

Shivanya does First aid and starts crying

Shivanya: are you ok Ritik

Ritick: I am but it looks like your not why are u crying

Shivanya: I guess I care about you too much not to cry

Ritik hugs her

Shivanya hugs him back

Ritik: Shivanya I love you and I understand if you don't feel the same way

Shivanya puts her finger on his lips

She hugs him

Shivanya: I love you too

Ritik: so you will be my girlfriend

Shivanya: only if you would be my boyfriend

They both hug each other

Ritik: I'm very tired I don't if I should still try out

Shivanya kisses him on the cheek

Ritik: wow that's a lot of energy

Shivanya smiles.

Rockey sees this and fumes in jealousy

Ritik goes back to the field and starts smashing boundaries and getting sixes Shivaay starts playing and everyone gets impressed Daksh tries to hit balls at him but he keeps missing

The coach comes.

Coach: Good job boys but we have to reject 2 people

Rockey smiles thinking it's going to be him

Coach: I'm sorry rocky and Daksh

Rockey is shocked but he leaves without a word and so does Daksh

Ritik comes and picks Shivanya up and starts spinning her around

Ritik: Today is the best day of my life not only did I make it on the cricket team but I got my dream Shivanya

Shivanya: No day can beat today as today we united

They both smile and laugh

They tell everyone that now they are dating from their siblings to random strangers but Rockey wasn't happy.

Rockey how could we let start to date I mean they are the worst couple.

Ritik: Shivanya tomorrow I will take you on a date

Shivanya: where should we go?

Ritik: that's a surprise

All of the siblings are happy for Shivanya and Ritik

School ends

The boys bring the cars to the front and the girls get in.

They reach home before shivanya gets off she kisses Ritik on the lips really fast and gets out of the car.

Shivanya and her siblings eat and go to sleep shivanya I so happy all she could think about why even dream about was Ritik.

The boys got home Ritick skipped dinner and went to bed he kept thinking about shivanya and how much he loves her.

Precap: Rivanya's Date and Rockey's plan to break them up

Episode 6

At Rajeha Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik wakes up and goes through his phone he sees a cute picture of shivanya and sets it as his Wallpaper he puts his phone down and goes to the bathroom gets fresh and goes downstairs.

He eats breakfast with his brothers.

Ritik: Guys I'm going to pick Shivanya up I'll see you guys at school

Shivaay: Ok Bhai

Ranveer: Enjoy

Sanskar: Bye Bhai

He gets his books and goes to his car.

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanaya wakes up and scrolls through her phone and finds a picture of ritick she sets it as her wallpaper. She goes to the bathroom gets fresh.

She goes downstairs and eats breakfast with her sisters.

Shivanya: Look, guys, today I'm going with ritick to school he's picking me up

Anika: Acha I see you are ready to have fun

Shivanya pushes her

Anika: Ow learn to take a joke, my dear sister

Ishaani: Have fun

Anika: Oh trust me she's going to have more than just fun

Swara: This is why she pushes you

Anika and Swara start arguing

Shivanya: If I stay here any longer I'm going to become mental

Shivanya hears Ritik's car

She goes outside and waves bye.

She gets in the car

Shivanya: Hi ritick How are you

Ritik: I'm good but now I feel great after seeing my beautiful girlfriend

She smiles

They talk and laugh while ritick drives

Ritik: well we are here do you remember what class we have

Shivanya: We both have history

Shivanya and Ritik get out of the car and go to class

Shivaay, Ranveer and Sanskar come and they see Anika, Ishaani, and swara

Shivaay goes up to Anika

Shivaay: Hi Anika you look beautiful

Anika smiles

Anika: and you look very handsome

They talk a bit more

Shivaay: Hey Anika if you aren't busy today after school do you maybe want to go out

Anika: It's a date

Anika leaves

Shivaay starts smiling

Ranveer comes

Ranveer: EARTH TO SHIVAAY EARTH TO SHIVAAY

He still couldn't get his attention

He gets an idea

Ranveer slaps Shivaay

Shivaay fall's on the floor but he doesn't care he's too happy he starts laughing at the thought of his date with Anika

Sanskar: What happened to this fool

Ranveer: I think he's been caught in the trap

Sanskar: What trap?

Ranveer: The same trap Ritick bhaiya is caught in

Sanskar: Stop confusing me what trap are you talking about

Ranveer: The trap called Love

Sanskar starts to laugh

Sanskar: Shivaay do u hear what this idiot here is talking about. He's in the same trap with ishaani but he's talking about you and ritick bhaiya

Ranveer: Hey Don't you dare bring my ishaani in this.

Ishaani hears this

Sanskar points behind Ranveer

Ranveer turns around and sees ishaani he slaps his forehead ishaani smiles and runs of to class

Ranveer starts jumping up and down

Ranveer: She feels the same way about me!!

Sanskar: how do you know

Ranveer: If women hear how you feel about them and don't slap you that means they feel the same way about you

Sanskar: Who told you that

Ranveer: The idiot that's on the floor smiling on thinking of his love when she left almost 20 minutes ago

At Class in Free time:

Ritik starts to make joke and Shivanya can't stop laughing

Rockey comes in

He sees Ritik reaching for shivanya's hand and he holds on to it tight and shivanya gives a nod as a sign of acceptance

Shivanya: we will be together forever

Ritik: No one can split us up

Rockey: No one can split you we will see about that

Precap: Rivanya and Shivika's date and Rockey and Daksh's Plan to kidnapped Shivanya and Anika can Ritik and Shivaay save them

Episode 7

In London

At Kapoor Mansion

The episode start with a beautiful morning on the sounds of birds.

The Girl get up due to alarm and gone to bath and that is none other than shivanya.

Shivanya: Hey ishaani and Swara two of them get up it is time to University

Swara: Yes Shivanya di wait for 5 min

Ishaani: Hey Swara it is already late get up fast.

Anika: You guys just talk I am shivanya going to University

After 20 min the all gone to University in car.

At Raheja Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik: wakes up goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs

In Shivaay's room

Shivaay: wakes up goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and comes downstairs

Then both Ritik and Shivaay starts waiting for Ranveer and Sanskar to come and they come in 2 min

At Dining Table

All brothers have their breakfast together then they leaves for University in their car's respectively University

Shivanya and her sister park the car and go inside to university.

Rocky: he see shivanya and think in the mind I will take shivanya as mine in any cost.

Shivanya & Anika: searching for Ritik and Shivaay.

Ishaani: Shivanya di what are you searching what do you want you are waiting for someone.

Swara: Ishaani di leave him you do not understand why she is like this.

Ishaani: Yes I remember she is waiting for Ritik.

Swara: Ufff! Stop it Do not shout otherwise Shivanya di will her this.

Ishaani: OK I understand but why Anika di is standing like this.

Swara: Same matter

(Ritik,Shivaay,Ranveer and Sanskar reach to University.)

At Cambridge University

In Garden area

Shivanya and Anika : waiting for Ritik and Shivaay to come

Ishaani and Swara : waiting for Ranveer and Sanskar to come

After 10 min

Ritik and Shivaay: arrives to the university in their car's respectively and then both goes and meet their love Shivanya and Anika

Ranveer and Sanskar: arrives to University in their car's respectively and then both goes and meet their best friend's Ishaani and Swara

Then they all left for their classes together

In 1st class

Professor : giving important lecture on biology to students in class

Students: listening to lecture very seriously in class

After 20 min bell rang and 1st period got over and 15 min free time came

In free time

Ritik : tells to Shivanya that he is going to take her on date tonight

Shivanya: ok smiles

Shivaay: tells to Anika that he is going to take her on date tonight

Anika: ok smiles

But they don't knew that some trouble is about to hit them soon

After 15 min

2nd class

Professor: giving a important lecture in class to students on chemistry

Students : listening to lecture very seriously in class

After 25 min bell rang and 2nd class got over and some free time came

Ritik and Shivaay : plan to kiss Shivanya and Anika in there cheeks as advanced date.

Ritik: Plan to take shivanya separately

from her sister for romancing.

Shivaay: also think same in mind.

Shivanya: Ritik where are you I want to tell main matter to you?

Rithik: Ok come separately you know the lab which was not in use. Can we meet there now

Shivanya: Smiles and go from there

Rocky: Here Rivanya conservation and think I will take this chance as mine I will take shivanya as forever mine.

Shivika talk for 20 min and anika gone from there due to head ache for drinking water.

Daksh: Talking to Rocky please help me to kidnap anika she is now alone. This is good chance.

Rocky: OK I will help but you want to help me to kidnap shivanya from lab.

Daksh: OK anything I will help you to take your love and my love.

Rocky & Daksh: Waiting for perfect chance to kidnap.

Anika: Drink water and walk from there suddenly she fall down from steps in bushes.

No one sees Anika was fall down

Rocky & Daksh: Take this chance and kidnap anika without any single wound.

At lab

Shivanya is waiting for Ritik

Ritik: came there and gone so close to shivanya.

Shivanya: Ritik what are you doing why this much closeness to me.

Ritik: Hey I want to kiss my future wife

My sweet darling shivanya.

Shivanya: No no I will not allow this and after marriage.

Ritik: Please shivanya two kisses one now and one at our date.

Shivanya: OK if you want you can get it from me I will give 10 min. Let me know you have how much love on me.

Ritik: Let see I only will win so your kiss is confirmed get ready.

Shivanya: Smiles and run from there

Ritik: Shivanya stop if I catch then I will not leave you so stop now itself.

Shivanya: OK  let see I will not stop running.

Ritik try to catch shivanya the run for 10 min. Finally Rithik hide somewhere to catch shivanya.

But Ritik and Shivanya did not know the trouble is going to hit soon.

Shivanya: Stop and turn back and did not see Ritik

Shivanya: shout Ritik where are you Ritik..

Suddenly she see some one standing there and gone near.

Shivanya: I know you are only standing here please come front if you came I will give many kisses to you.

Rocky: come front

Shivanya: get shocked and tells to Rocky leave me otherwise you want to pay for this

Rocky: telling I can ready for anything in any cost I will take you as mine

Shivanya: say no you can't do this

Daksh: comes at the back of Shivanya and hits on her head with wooden stick

Shivanya : falls uncouncious

Rocky and Daksh:take Anika and Shivanya a dark place and tied them with ropes

After 2 hrs

Shivanya and Anika : both start coming to sense and because of darkness they can't see anything then both start shouting help help

Rocky and Daksh : comes there and put the live video to Shivaay and Ritik

Ritik & Shivaay: Start burning inside

Rockyake that

Daksh: Here it is

Rocky: Go and remove the bandage from there mouth

Daksh: OK Rocky

Rocky: Keep the water speed at full speed and start praying on anika and shivanya

The cannot survive in water speed and suddenly fall unconscious

Daksh: Rocky stop it otherwise the will die now itself the fall unconscious

Ritik &Shivaay: Find the place using GPS location and start move to that place.

After 20 min the reach the place where there was kidnapped and kept

Ritik: Shivaay you go that side I will go this side then we can lock them and we can save Shivanya, Anika.

Shivaay: you are correct I will gone this side.

The lock Rocky and daksh and start fighting with them

Suddenly shivanya and anika got sense.

Ritik: His dare you can kidnap my shivanya

Rocky: She is mine I will take him as mine

Ritik: Dammit she is my future wife

This conservation gone with shivaay and daksh when the fighting

After a long fight the defeat Rocky and daksh.

Ritik: Go and remove the ropes of shivanya and hug him tightly

Shivanya: Hugs back him tightly and start crying

Shivaay: Removes the rope and hugs anika

Anika: Hugs back

Suddenly Rocky and Daksh take the knife and come to stab Ritik and Shivaay from back side.

Shivanya: Sees that Rocky is trying to stab Ritik and she pushes Ritik away

Rocky: Mistakenly Stab shivanya

Ritik: Shout Shivanyaaa

Anika pushes Shivaay away and get the stab

Shivaay: Shout Anika

Rocky and Daksh: get shocked and run away from there

Ritik: Holds Shivanya and shout Shivanya open your eyes how you can leave me alone I want to live with you for many years (In background music starts to play - Chaha Hai Tujhko)

Shivanya: Ritik I love you 

Ritik: I love you Shivanya please open your eyes we can go to hospital

Shivaay: Holds Anika and tries open her eyes

Ritik :kisses Shivanya forehead and carry him to car

Shivaay : kisses Anika forehead and carry her to car

The reach the city hospital at 30 min

Ritik: carry Shivanya and run inside

Shivaay: Carry Anika and run inside

The admit Shivanya and Anika and doctor take them to ICU

Doctor: We want to wait for 24hrs then only I can tell at which situation there are because knife gone so deeply to stomach.

Ritik & Shivaay: Crying

Precap- Ritik and Shivaay catch Rocky and daksh leave him to police but their parents bail them out .Shivanya, Anika got conscious the get the news and ran to the hospital 

Episode 8

In Same Day

In London

In Hospital

After 5 hrs

Ritik: weeping bitterly and said this all has happened because of Rocky my Shivanya is in this condition

Shivaay: weeping bitterly and said this all has happened because of Daksh my Anika is in this condition

Then both heads towards their wards

In Shivanya's ward

Ritik: sitting next to her with holding her hand and says please wake up baby I can't live without you and kisses her on cheek at last

In Anika's ward

Shivaay: sitting next to her with holding her hand and says please wake up baby I can't live without you and kisses her cheek

After 10 min

Ritik: phone starts to ring and its Ranveer phone so he picks it up and says hello

Ranveer:  hello Ritik bhaiya where are you

Ritik: tells I and Shivaay are in hospital right now because rocky and daksh stabbed Shivanya and Anika

Ranveer: what we also are coming to hospital and hung ups his phone and goes to Ishaani and Swara tells we have to leave for hospital because your di Shivanya and Anika got stabbed by Rocky and Daksh

Ritik: also hung up his phone and goes to Shivaay and tells Ranveer & Sanskar are coming with Swara and Ishaani

Ishaani and Swara: what Ranveer please let's go

After that both Ranveer, Sanskar left for hospital with Ishaani and Swara and reaches hospital in 30 min from University

At Hospital

We see Ishveer and Swasan enter in hospital together and goes to Ritik and Shivaay and ask how did this happened

Ritik and Shivaay: tells whole story to them

Ranveer and Ishaani & Sanskar and Swara: what those two idiots rocky and daksh tried to stab both of you but our di took stab to save you from rocky and daksh

Ritik and Shivaay: yeah but now it is our responsibility to take care of our loves

Swara and Ishaani: thanks and says our both di are so lucky to have partner like yours in Ritik and Shivaay

After that both Ritik and Shivaay went into wards of Shivanya and Anika

In Shivanya's ward

Ritik: sits next to her and waits for her to gain consciousness and sees little bit heart beat dropping of her so he runs and calls doctor

Shivanya: haves flashback of incident suddenly she wakes up shout Ritik

Few min later

Shivanya: falls again unconscious at that moment

Dr: comes there and started check up and says to Ritik that wait outside

Ritik: waits for outside & sees her from the door mirror

Shivanya: sees Ritik from the mirror

Dr: comes outside and tells she is fine now you can meet her now

Ritik: Thank you Dr and leaves to meet her

In Anika's ward

Shivaay: sits next to her and waits for her to gain consciousness and sees little bit heart beat dropping of her so he runs and calls doctor

Anika: haves flashback of incident suddenly she wakes up shout Shivaay

Few min later

Anika: falls again unconscious at that moment

Dr: comes there and started check up and says to Shivaay that wait outside

Shivaay: waits for outside & sees her from the door mirror

Anika: sees Ritik from the mirror

Dr: comes outside and tells she is fine now you can meet her now

Shivaay: Thank you Dr and leaves to meet her

Back in Shivanya's ward

Ritik: sits next to her and takes her hand in his hand and says to her that if something happens to you how I will live and kisses her forehead

Shivanya: feels his warmth of love and tells nothing will ever happen to me when you are with me

Then both smiles at each other

Back in Anika's ward

Shivaay: sits next to her and takes her hand in his hand and says to her that if something happens to you how I will live and kisses her forehead

Anika: feels his warmth of love and tells nothing will ever happen to me when you are with me

Then both smiles at each other

Then one by one Ranveer , Ishaani , Sanskar and Swara meet them after that Ritik and Shivaay told you  all of go home we are here with them

Ranveer& Ishaani and Swara & Sanskar: ok and leaves back for home but before leaving Ranveer and Ishaani demand to stay with them

Ritik and Shivaay: ok only you two will stay but Sanskar and Swara go home

Sanskar and Swara: ok bhai and di then both leaves for home first he drops Swara at his home then he leaves for his home

In Hospital Cafeteria

Ritik and Shivaay: talking to Ranveer and Ishaani they say to them that we have some important business to handle so till we come back stay with Shivanya and Anika till we come back

Ishaani and Ranveer: ok

Then both Ritik and Shivaay left the hospital to find Daksh and Rocky

Ritik and Shivaay: opens the GPS in their car from their mobile and starts tracking the mobile of daksh and rocky and finds they are hiding in a mil so they reaches and calls out rocky and daksh         

Rocky and Daksh: comes out and they are shocked to see Ritik and Shivaay

Before huge brawl begin Ritik and Shivaay are burning from inside when they see rocky and daksh and lashes on them like wounded animal

Ritik: starts beating hell out of Rocky and stops beating him after 12 min and takes him to car and makes him sit inside car

Shivaay: starts beating hell out of daksh and stops beating him after 12 min and takes him to car and makes him sit inside car

Then both leaves for police station

Back in Hospital

In Shivanya's ward

Ishaani: next to her di

Shivanya: asks where Ritik is

Ishaani: tells di Ritik has gone to find Rocky so he can hand over to police

Shivanya: ok smiles and waits for Ritik to come back safely

In Anika's ward

Ranveer: sits next to Anika

Anika: asks where Shivaay is from Ranveer

Ranveer: tells to Anika that Shivaay bhai has gone to find daksh so he can hand over to police

Anika: ok smiles and waits for Shivaay to come back safely

At Police Station

Ritik and Shivaay: reaches police station with Rocky and Daksh and hands them to police

Police: asks what crime they have done

Ritik and Shivaay: tells they tried to kill our girlfriends

Police: ok and tells a constable to put them behind bars

Before Ritik and Shivaay leaves Rocky and Daksh says we will be back soon and we will take Anika and Shivanya away from both of you

Ritik and Shivaay: tells them if you ever come near again to Shivanya and Anika something bad will happen to both of you after that both leaves back for hospital

At Hospital

Ritik and Shivaay: reaches hospital in their respective cars and runs towards Shivanya and Anika's wards

In Shivanya's ward

Ritik: comes and sits beside her and says "I love you baby I have handled Rocky now he will not bother you at all in university and at last he kisses her forehead

Shivanya: smiles and feel warmth of love after that says "I love you to baby at last

Then both look at each other and smiles

In Anika's ward

Shivaay: comes and sits beside her and says "I love you baby I have handled Daksh now he will not trouble you at all in university and at last kisses her forehead

Anika: smiles and feels his love for her after that she also says "I love you to baby at last

Then both look at each other and smiles and screen freezes

Precap: Shivanya and Anika gets discharged from hospital, Ritik and Shivaay takes both of them their own house to take care

Episode 9

At Same Night

In Hospital

In Shivanya's ward

Ritik: sitting next to her with holding her hand and says I am taking you to my house so I can take care of you when you get discharged from hospital

Shivanya: ok smiles but Ritik what about my parents

Ritik: tells to her that tell to your parents that our university has taken to tour of Edgbaston, Birmingham for study

Shivanya: ok

Then both look at each other and smiles

In Anika's ward

Shivaay: sitting next to her with holding her hand and says that I am going to take you to my house so I can take care of you when you will get discharged from hospital

Anika: ok smiles but Shivaay my parents will get worried Na

Shivaay: I know Anika but we will tell to your parents that university is taking on tour of south London for studies

Anika: ok

Then both look at each other and smiles then he kisses her forehead at last

Back in Shivanya's ward

Shivanya: tells to Ritik please call ishaani inside I want to talk to her

Ritik: ok then goes outside the ward and calls ishaani in the ward

Ishaani: comes in ward and asks what happened di

Shivanya: tells to ishaani that can you bring some clothes of mine from home because Ritik wants me take his house after I get discharged from hospital

Ishaani: but di what about maa and papa what should we tell them

Shivanya: tells to her that tell to maa and papa that university is taking to study tour to Edgbaston, Birmingham and asks Ritik how is Anika

Ritik: Anika is safe and she is with Shivaay

Ishaani: ok di then leaves the ward after that she goes and drinks water and comes sits next to Ranveer

Back in Anika's ward

Anika: tells to Shivaay please call my any sister from ishaani or Swara who is here available

Shivaay: ok goes and call ishaani and tells your sister is calling

Ishaani: ok then comes in Anika's ward and asks what happened Anika di

Anika: tells to ishaani that can you bring some clothes of mine from home because Shivaay wants me take his house after I get discharged from hospital so he can take care of me

Ishaani: ok but di what about maa and papa they will get worried then what should we tell them

Anika: tells to ishaani that university is taking for study tour to south London and asks how Shivanya di is

Ishaani: tells Shivanya di is fine and ok I will manage it for u di

Anika: thanks  

Then we see both drifted to sleep Shivaay also drifted to sleep on couch in Anika's ward and Ritik slept next to Shivanya with her holding hand in her ward 

Next day

In Morning

We see Ishaani sleeping with head on Ranveer's shoulder

After 5 min

Ishaani: wakes up and goes to bathroom and washes her face and comes back then calls Swara and tells her to bring some clothes of Shivanya di and Anika di

Swara: ok Ishaani di I will bring Shivanya di and Anika di clothes but why do need clothes of them she asks

Ishaani: you come here then I tell you whole matter

Swara: ok smiles

Then both disconnects the call

At Kapoor Mansion

In Swara's room

Swara: goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh then heads towards rooms of Shivanya di and Anika di

In Shivanya's room

Swara: opens the door and goes then takes a bag and put some clothes of her di then goes out of room after that she goes to Anika di room

In Anika's room

Swara: comes in room and takes a bag and put some clothes of her di then goes out of room and head downstairs and asks maa please give me breakfast I am getting late for University

In Kitchen

Priya: ok beta just waits for 5 min I make something for you then she make sandwich and gives juice to her

At Dining table

Swara: eating his breakfast and finishes it and asks maa where is papa

Priya: tells your papa is sleeping because he came late from office last night

Swara: ok and leaves for university but in reality she takes car and goes to hospital and reaches hospital in 20 min from their home

In Hospital

In Shivanya's ward

Dr: comes and checks her and says she is completely fine now she just need some week rest then she will be alright

Ritik: Thanks Dr and asks when I can take her home

Dr: today only maybe after 2 hrs

Ritik: thanks Dr

In Anika's ward

Dr: comes and checks her up and she is completely fine now she need just 2 weeks of bed rest then she will be alright

Shivaay: Thanks Dr and asks when I take Anika home

Dr: Today only after 2hrs

Shivaay: thanks Dr

Then we see Swara enters in hospital with two bags and gives it ishaani and tells di you go home and I stay with Shivanya di and Anika di after that

Ranveer and Ishaani: leaves for home together first he drops ishaani to his home then head towards his home

After 2 hrs

At Hospital

Ritik and Shivaay: signs discharged papers of Shivanya and Anika then both goes to their wards

In Shivanya's ward

Ritik: comes in ward asks Swara where your di is

Swara: she is gone change

Ritik: ok and tells to her that u go to university and collects the notes for your sisters I am also is coming to university after dropping your di at my home in my room then I will come

Swara: ok then leaves for university in her car

Shivanya: comes out after changing her dress then comb here asks him when we are going home

Ritik: just in a min

In Anika's ward

Shivaay: comes in and calls Anika

Anika: shouts from bathroom I am coming after 2 min she comes out after changing her clothes and asks him when we are leaving

Shivaay: just in couple of second

Then we see Ritik and Shivanya leaves for home in their car and Shivaay and Anika also leaves in their car for home and reaches home in 30 min from hospital

At Raheja Mansion

Both Ritik and Shivanya & Shivaay and Anika reaches home and goes inside

Ragini: sees Ritik and Shivaay coming with two girls and asks who are they

Ritik and Shivaay: tells to maa that they are our girlfriends then all four leaves to Ritik and Shivaay's room

In Ritik's room

Ritik: opens the door and takes Shivanya in his arms and makes lay on her bed and tells her do rest now

In Shivaay's room

Shivaay: comes in his room with Anika and makes her lay on bed and tells her to do rest now

Anika: smiles

Police Station

Rocky's Parents: makes bail for their son and his friend and then both leaves for their homes

At Nickunj house

In Rocky's room

Rocky: Shivanya I am back and you will be mine and then he laughs evilly

At Mathur House

In Daksh's room

Daksh: Anika I am back for you and I will make you mine forever then he laughs evilly

As day passed night came

At Night

At Kapoor Mansion

All have dinner together after dinner

Priya: asks Ishaani where is Shivanya and Anika

Ishaani: tells to maa that di has gone on trip from college to Edgbaston and South London

Priya: ok

Then all leaves for their rooms and falls asleep

At Raheja Mansion

Ritik and Shivaay: comes and asks for food us and Shivanya and Anika

Ragini: gives them food and they leave back for their room

In Ritik's room

Ritik: comes with two plates of food

Then both starts feeding each other and finishing the food after that he says now I have to change your bandage

Shivanya: ok but how

Ritik: tells her just do your top little bit up

Shivanya: ok does as he says

Ritik: puts the antiseptic medicine on her wound then puts a new bandage over there and makes her sleep on bed then he takes a pillow and falls asleep on couch

In Shivaay's room

Shivaay: comes with two plates of food for him and Anika

Then both starts feeding each other and finishing the food after that he says now I have to change your bandage

Anika: ok but how will you do it

Shivaay: tells her just do your top little bit up

Anika: ok does as he says

Shivaay: puts the antiseptic medicine on her wound then puts a new bandage over there and makes her sleep on bed then he takes a pillow and falls asleep on couch

Precap: Ritik and Shivaay shocked to see Rocky and Daksh back in University, Shivanya has bad dream about Rocky and Ranveer confesses his feeling for Ishaani