Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

LMAO...at all the rumor mongers going on and on about the Aamir-Fatima affair...🀣

As if the young daughter of Aamir and Aamir's wife would pose so affectionately with some one who is supposed to have an affair with Aamir...

So here is why all these stupid blinds about affairs and shit should be taken with dollops of salt...kosher or regular is ur choiceπŸ˜†...but hey feel free to mock Aamir if u don't like him...after all blinds are a major source of entertainment...mine too...love solving them and bashing if I don't like the actor in the blindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣 kai logo ke aarmano ke nariyal foot gaye πŸ€£ some people thought counting others fav sins decreasing their fav sin but yahan to case hi ulta ho gaya re πŸ˜›πŸ€£ kahan gaye likes wale πŸ˜† galti se likes likh diya i mean blind wale πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Fatima looks so fresh and hot. She looks like a desi version of pre-surgery Kat to me.

And yeah, only because she is hanging out with Ira and Kiran, the possibility of her and Aamir having a fling cannot be ruled out. Stranger things have happened in BW.

Aamir is looking so weird with that Balon ka Bagicha. πŸ˜†
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Damn! Had to look twice at amir to confirm that's not kiran. πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

🀣 kai logo ke aarmano ke nariyal foot gaye πŸ€£ some people thought counting others fav sins decreasing their fav sin but yahan to case hi ulta ho gaya re πŸ˜›πŸ€£ kahan gaye likes wale πŸ˜† galti se likes likh diya i mean blind wale πŸ˜›πŸ€£

aah Zandu ji...looks like u missed the bolded part of my postπŸ˜‰...koi nahi hota hai..hota haiπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

aah Zandu ji...looks like u missed the bolded part of my postπŸ˜‰...koi nahi hota hai..hota haiπŸ˜‰

i am not missed that part πŸ˜›πŸ˜† aap nahi samjhogey samjhne wale samjh jayegye πŸ€£ reply aapko nahi tha jis ko tha usko mil gaya hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

bas Reena ki hi kami reh gayi, warna Past-Present aur Future, sab saath me hote, ek hi photo me...πŸ˜†

Kal Aaj aur Kal πŸ˜†
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Earlier I posted their pictures, going for Junaid's theatrical show too. Kiran and Fatima looked like they were bonding quite well. Here too, it seems the same. Even Kiran and Aamir look quite happy with each other.
Just proves the all those rumors were just untrue and planted.
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Kahi pe nighaein kashi pe nishaana zanduji πŸ˜†
Tsk tsk. Ek teer pe hazaar nishane??? πŸ˜ˆ Fans are used to Aamir's peccadillo. Agar uspe blind na athe toh woh Amir kaise banta?πŸ˜†