Kuch Kuch Hota hai!!

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes u r right...he even confessed by mistake that y only preeta is not falling for him... and their fights are really like spouses... the way he freely came into her bedroom to search his mobile phone and ask her to search that and she's reply and the way preeta concerned for Karan, the way she stop shristi and went herself to apply the balm totally spell it... But it's long time to go for these to admit...
It's the day when Kareena bua insulted preeta for missing the ruby... Kritika engagement
Edited by manu.krissh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
do u remember the drama of kritika's stolen necklace...sarla defend preeta...karan was rude to sarla abt preeta and supported his bua so she had a bad opinion abt him...thats what she was hinting upon...

yes...i agree...karan is falling in love with preeta...
i just love his 'grow up together from 25-75 yrs'...there is so much depth in this words...currently he is irritating her but when he realise his love...he will keep his promise...PreeRan scenes are always worth watching...they are love...
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PreeRan scenes make me so happy when I watch them, and yes Karan is falling fast and hard for Preeta. I guess this feeling must be new to him so he is even more confused than usual about how to deal with it.